AMA black introvert edition

AMA black introvert edition

This will probably be my last one for a while, so I'm answering as many questions as I can.

Attached: Cwm8lkaXgAA71Gf.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tck170_9HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who shot JFK?

are you trapped, and on probation?

why does god not let you leave?

would you fuck this yeen if you had the chance?

is she pretty?

Attached: jasiri.png (487x564, 278K)

No, I was never arrested
Nah, she looks too young, she's cute tho ngl

>Nah, she looks too young, she's cute tho ngl
i mean, yeens age differently and she doesn't look too different as a teen besides a bit bigger

if she was legal would you tap her?

Attached: cute jasiri.jpg (206x244, 5K)

What's it feel like being a monkey hybrid?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tck170_9HTM

Do you enjoy being black ? I dont lol

how is black pussy, did you try white pussy?, any difference?

I probably would
I don't know, I'm a virgin

do you think donald trump is racist?

have you ever given anyone the n word pass?, would you sell one to me?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone comes forward with a tape of him calling someone a nigger.
No, and the n word pass isn't something that can be purchased, it has to be earned.

if i were to save you from a swerving truck?, would i then be able to say the n word?

Yes, saving my life would get you an indefinite n word pass until I die, or save your life.

good to know, time to guard my black friends

next question, what does this picture remind you of

Attached: test.jpg (584x490, 25K)

A vagina

Legit question.

I understand on average blacks and whites were raised different. But would you say the majority of the black community is raised with an inherent hatred towards the white community?

Also, why can we not bridge this gap? I was raised rough like a lot of average black households. We have a lot in common, there just seems to be a blind hatred.

Finally, stop fuckin our white women!

interesting..

Attached: hmmm.jpg (864x706, 62K)

well, i think thats all the questions for now, you seem like a perfectly fine black male, i'll try to think of questions for your next time around

also keep these coming man, this board is filled with racist incels that post n'ers doing bad shit, that gives blacks the wrong image
what you're doing is helping clear that image

Why do you want to say the n-word to a black person?

Your picture is clearly Adolf Hitler as a small child running through a field chasing butterflies.

Attached: 1557369970875.jpg (187x250, 10K)

1) I wouldn't say a majority of the black community hates white people, buy there are some that genuinely have hatred towards the white community.

2) there are many reasons it won't end, and the only way to help is to make sure children don't grow up sharing those views

3) I've never had sex, I'm a version
Thanks, I might continue these in a week or so

who said anything about saying it to black people, i just want to be able to say it to anyone, if anyone pulls a stink eye on me i can exclaim "woah woah, its fine n'er, chill, i got the pass right here"

Be honest. Is it true a lot of blacks think they are really sub-humans, or is it a urban legend?

That's definitely an urban legend.

Dear user, I hereby give you permission to say the n-word to anyone you meet, regardless of race, ethnicity or national origin.

Your Sup Forums homeboy

(just show the person a copy of this post from me as you wait on medical assistance)

Attached: 1546538443605.jpg (250x250, 21K)

Nuffin?

Also, why do niggers in the hood call each other Monica?

Attached: 1461961047767.gif (125x125, 13K)

oh shit boy, that hyped me up, but i need to see proof of color before i can unload my privilege

A female pelvis.

What did I won?

Attached: 1570648679137.jpg (1000x711, 155K)