Homeless dude who hitchhiked from Texas to Seattle with a layover in San Diego

Homeless dude who hitchhiked from Texas to Seattle with a layover in San Diego.
Basically just mooching off the over liberal sh-mos.
ASK ME ANYTHING.
I only have an hour on this computer so lets rock if you really got some questions or shit to talk, please.
Oh, pic ralated. They removed the sculture because it people thought it was a real homeless dude.
Honest, say a couple was walking behind me with there kid and the kid goes, "They're homeless."
Just strange the think how natural is to the next gen.

Attached: f359c93a91e50dad5f7a0ba716a83878_XL.jpg (1024x576, 485K)

why not take a bus or anything like that. Why risk dying

Why not just kys? I mean, the world would be a better place without you.

quit taking up resources and kys.

Well I did take a train for the last bit from Santa Barbra. City even payed the ticket. But I love the real shit. Like almost dying and shit.
Because keep paying your taxes. I love your money. Go to work and pay for my dinner I guess. But I didn't make the law.

stay in Portland at all? i lived there for a decade, before it became an over-infested shithole.

projects for the future?

No, but I just got hit with a year of probation here so I'm probably going to hop the border over there.
Any advice?
At the moment get an I.D., stop drinking so much, grow the fuck up.
That's about the plan. A place called Reach is going to give a case manager and they're going go get me my I.D back and shit. City and state are gunna for the whole thing. I don't have ANY form if identification. Then I'm probably going to go do other stupid crazy shit.

go to church bro
follow Jesus

OP here. I'm sorry that God doesn't exist, but he doesn't.

Good man. Glad to see another of the walkin folk out here. Where in Texas?

do you have dreams you want to achieve?

East Texas, Tyler to be exact. Where you hail from? Do yo buy into this "dirty kid" shit all?

it's full of lefty liberals, so getting handouts should be easy. also they pretty much give you foodstamps the second you show up.

if you're looking to actually work, that'll be trickier. jobs are hard to come by due to overpopulation.

Reach is in PDX too, though i dunno if it's the same Reach. but i lived in one of their buildings

Not particularly. If I'm 27 and a NEET homless dude. What you sugjest to move forward. I just want to walk and meet and fuck and go untill my legs fall off.
The only thing I will not do is die saying "I worked for another man, I never saw the world, I lived in a shelter."
If I can die with a full life that's what I want.

Thanks for the info man.
Fuck I might just take the god damn probation here.
Maybe that will help me really...

kek
The freedom and peace of mind of not paying taxes alone is worth it. Fuck paying taxes. I dont, never have payed on income and that is liberating.
I envy you traveling the roads, though. My anxiety would kick my ass too much for any of t to not suck.

I am not an American but know that in the world there are many people who believe in you and in your spirit of freedom. he continues to be a free brother but above all be happy

10 minutes fucks.
I love most of ya'.
Loots straight to you, from Seattle.
See you tomorrow.

Attached: OvhYgGZ.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

best places to score drugs in seattle?
any issues robbing people?
do they hand out money if you put down your hat?
got a tent for tent city yet?

Im a former Austinite. Naw I kept upland look while I was livin in the woods; suit and tie walkin outta a tent in the middle of thr woods. I stuck to parks n shit and found alla the good clothin closets. I basically just looked regular, confusing the fuck outta people. Could bum damn near anything I wanted that way.

>gets an hour to use the computer
>spends it on Sup Forums
Dedication to priorities

Attached: 4a6ad09d8a8f179999c5ed61847b5dfb.png (284x234, 6K)

Pike and 3rd will give you anything you want, unless it's crack then go to 3rd and Yesler.
Don't rob people you fuck even i'll fucken cut you.
Yes, I first made my money singing with my hat out here.
There are tons of tents citys. We have them numered.

At least I contribute ya' lil' twat :P

Fuck off loser

Sage

I tried but no one was interested, so

Hey man good on you. Find you some woods and build you a shack and plant taters. That's the damn dream. Humans are nomadic animals; settin up waystations is the way tgo.

GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA

Spend the rest of your day here. I'll go see the world. Yeah JUST one hour lol
How long you spend?

Lmao easy to pay no income tax when you have no income, eh?

Yssir

How on earth does your broke ass fuck anything?

you ever get to fuck anymore?

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

Very
But it's also not so difficult to pay income tax when you do make money, too. Actually, the more you make the easier it is to avoid paying shit. Just get yourself a friendly Jewish accountant