Need a new mouse

Need a new mouse.

Currently using the g9x but it's malfunctioning.

I've tried pic related and liked it.

Is there any reason I shouldn't?

Attached: g502.jpg (1500x1289, 109K)

tough to clean

but other than that its good

oh and make sure you're right handed lol

im a lefty but god mocks us so every mouse is right handed = i use my right hand

i had mine for 3 years now, the cumstains almost wont come off now m8

does it have that soft rubber feel? my g9x i just scraped it all off with my fingernail.

i realize this is a bigger mouse but can you still claw grip? that's one of the nice things i loved about my g9

the middle mouse button tends to attract hand shit and cause it's so groovy its hard to clean it...mines all brown like ive wiped my arse with it...

same goes for the bit where you put your thumb though you can just run a wipe on that

Don't listen to the dubs. I love mine, but R6S makes me wish it had more buttons. Sensitivity range is phenomenal, and it's comfy for my whopper Jr hands

>dont listen to actual critique

all critique is appreciated

i know right, it's hard to jack off while scrolling

no its easier because i jerk it with my left

disadvantageous while chatting and jerking tho

Just like the user said, a bitch to clean. A tip for cleaning the small spaces betwixt the buttons: take a toothpick and roll one end in cotton, make sure the cotton sticks to it. In case you dont have toothpicks, what's wrong with you? Then dip the end with the cotton into medicinal alcohol (make sure it's not dripping wet like your girl when you're getting cucked). Proceed to cleaning.

Had this one for like 4/5 years. Works great! Just take your time with the setup, there's a ton of options that you can change so if you're not used to the vernacular it might be a tad confusing.

thanks

how is the claw grip on this mouse? is there another mouse of equal quality that is really good at the claw?

donald trump

using one now. Great mouse

donald bump

get a g403 or a glorious model o, actually nicest mice, you dont need all those side buttons

whats the grip like? thats a big factor for me. i had a razer with long buttons like that and it was basically garbage to me

Not the dude you're replying to but got a G403 myself, and it's extremely comfy.
Lightweight, easy to grip, mousewheel and buttons feel sturdy etc. Easily the best mouse I've ever had.

Bro be a real gamer and get a Model O

i dunno. it seems less functional.
thats actually pretty sexy

I have a g502 and am very happy with it. If you like having macros on your mouse i would highly reccomend it, though the rubber on the sides does get dirty pretty fast

What the fuck kind of functions do you need? Shit's got 4 buttons on it, robust, comfy and has a great sensor.

Also with the Model O, look forward to constantly scrubbing crusted dead skin cells out of it due to the honeycomb mesh design.
Had a lot of my CS friends hate it.

bought the wireless 502 back in june. Its a nice mouse. I loaded all the weights in and its still a tad light for my tastes. Wireless charge lasts 40+ hrs at max dpi
my only gripe with it is it defaults back to 250dpi if youre not using it for a few mins. auto-switches back to 2500, but theres about a second for it to switch.
That, and dont eat food while using it.

fair say about the Model O

i figure i wont probably use most of the buttons at a time but its nice having them around

502 has a sniper button is a big sell for me...easy to change the dpi, in l4d i can keep my smash button as right click and use another very accessible button as sniper

stuff like that. what advantage do you get from having fewer buttons?

not interested in wireless. also i always take all the weights out anyway.
lol that's the 5th time someone said it gets dirty. i guess i will have to invest in some hand sanitizer.