Ask me anything ???

Ask me anything ???

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 957K)

cup size?

What does that dick smell like?

Dunno haha probs a big one what do you think ?
Soap not long cleaned

How much do you weight?

About 340lbs

>About 340lbs
would you fuck this hyena?

Attached: cute jasiri.jpg (206x244, 5K)

When will you release Han Solo from the carbonite?

Nope no na
Might do

You even lift bro?

Do you find food, sedentary living, and instant gratification to be a suitable substitute for intimacy, human connection, and achieving goals.

this is honestly a great question

Yeah my self up and down from chairs haha
I have friends have a gf and and got a new well paid job recently so yeah I’m okay

aren't you a faggot with high standards

is she not pretty enough?, she looks beautiful

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153932_713_by_shenziholik_daqrw8k-pre.jpg (1192x670, 50K)

nigger. how do you have a gf looking like that

How long has it been since you've seen your penis without the use of a mirror?

>Ask me anything ???
diet when ?

She’s like the same size As me
Today still possible at angles haha
Not anytime soon anyway

That's fucking honesty right there. Good on you user.

Do you ever feel bad because your size is a major inconvenience to society? Like on an air plane or a booth at a restaurant?

I'm a former fat guy so I get the struggle.

How do you deal with constantly smelling like poop?

do you like having autism?

Tbh I haven’t flown in quite a while but yeah some booths are tricky haha but tbh I usually just order take out haha
Same way yours mums face is after I’ve sat on it
Thought about it once but nope

not a question but I appreciate you coming on here and making this thread, we need some variety around here.

Show us the inside of your refrigerator. Show us your piss jugs. Also how many tendies do you get per GBPs?

Dubs checked.

Trips checked.

why?

Can we see your cock?

You’re welcome
I’m lay in bed so nope and wish I knew what else you said tbh ?
I don’t know I’m bored ?

>Same way yours mums face is after I’ve sat on it

I'm serious, at that size you cant realistically reach your asshole to clean it, so you smell like poop. I don't think I've ever met someone who weighed over 300 who didn't smell poopy. So how do you deal with it? Do you just not care about people around you? Wear lots of axe body spray or something? Keep our distance from others?

show face

I can reach still 100%
Why

no i mean like why did you allow i to get this bad? i get the reason why youre not ready to diet yet but are you at least maintaining that weight? please tell me you arent still gaining...

I wouldn’t say it’s that far gone tbh and yeah it’s slowly coming on

you said you have a gf so just curious

Oh right haha been told I have a nice face anyway hAha

>I can reach still 100%
Then you have freaky long arms or ass cheeks that cave inwards. I'm not buying it at 340 pounds. I guess that just shows denial is your strategy, I feel like that tactic gets used a lot in your life.

Ayou actuly happy that weight? I was 325lb currently down to 307lb, I've a long way to go untill im happy with how look.

do you have a beard? (:
and how old are you?

Nope I can reach I go under rather theN around
Yeah I’m 100% happy
Yeah n 25

>I wouldn’t say it’s that far gone
lul wut? you could comfortably loose an adult woman in body weight and still be obese.

I'm slightly less fat than OP and I also have a gf. She's a hambeast and I don't really like her but I'll never get better so

Haha don’t feel like I do feel like I look it tbh haha
Let us see her ?

Nah but she's the ugly kind of fat

I prefer bigger man and i only weigh around 60kg so keep searching if you're not happy

genuinly happy though? you mght be happy right now because every thig seems fine but are you goinh to be happy when your body starts to fall apart? the back, knee and other various pains that indicate your weight is breaking your body. if you are truly happy about all that i wih you the best of luck in all your future endovers.

Mines about 440lbs right now

Yeah I’m happy so thanks for the comments :)

How big is your dick?

nice trips

Erm hidden most of them time and hard it comes out about 5”when lay on my back

>Haha don’t feel like I do feel like I look it tbh haha

How tall are you? Lets say slightly above average at 5'10. The average healthy bodyweight for a man at 5'10 is 166 pounds. That is 174 pounds above healthy for you

The average woman is 5'4 feet tall with an ideal weight of 130.. If you lost an average female with ideal weight you would weigh 210 pounds which is still obese.

Got kik?

Can we see a pic of you hard?

I’m 5ft8” haha lolllol
Yeah b4show95
No

I messaged you on kik

Could probably be bigger if you lost weight, I suppose that idea doesn't entice you enough to get in shape?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.
SOULS FOR THE SOUL TAKER.

Attached: Screenshot_20191009-221240_Google.jpg (1080x1502, 1.04M)

got kik?

how do I get as big as you?