Sup Forumsros, I have questions

Sup Forumsros, I have questions.

Is orientation based on gender or sex?
My guess would be gender since there are pansexuals and apache helicopter-sexuals but where does the psychology land on that one?
Is it at genitalia where people draw the line or masculinity/femininity?
Here on Sup Forums we have two types of people who draw the line at sex, and others, gender. Evident by the abundance of trap threads, and the trap hating spidy posters.

I am using the new definition of gender. It's just easier to articulate by doing so.

Attached: 1511867837676.jpg (454x600, 158K)

Shameless bump. I need opinions.

Hetero- One penis, one vagina.
Homo- Two penises or two vaginas.
Bi- Either
A- Neither
It's really simple. I don't know why people want to complicate it.

I’m hetero-romantic and homoerotic. I love women in the traditional sense, but I’m gay when it comes to sex. Kinda fucks shit up for me.

I understand that, but how do you explain traps? People will fuck a trap but not a masculine male. Both scenarios have two penises.

traps are gay, nigga

Hetero = Normal
Homo = Faggot
Bi = Faggot
A = Faggot

I made it even simpler

Could be feminine traits that they are attracted to

So you only pursue romantic relationships with women but sexual relationships with both?
That's pretty interesting. I wonder why they differ. There must be a difference between sexual orientation and 'romantic orientation'.

I wonder if they're still attracted to masculine women though. If not then orientation is definitely based on the masculine/feminine definition of gender.

I find males unattractive, however I like the feeling of being penetrated.

I find women very attractive however I don’t like vaginas.

She male would be the best outcome for me.

Bi.
Feminine traits, but you're doing anal and traps have penises.

Preference of Body type is feminine, genital preference is masculine.

I think in that scenario you might have fetishised the mtf transexual or femininity with a penis. That might lead more into sexual fetishes that become exclusive sexual desires.
Idk man, that's complicated. The feeling of being penetrated is irrelevant since you can experience that regardless.

So that would define orientation based on sex, right? Anal is not exclusive to males.

I think I did too. I’m trying to become exclusively hetero but it’s tough, it just drags you back every time.

There's nothing wrong with liking what you like mate. You only need to do something about it when it becomes an addiction; Something that's compulsive and has negative impacts on your life.

There's a fairly active thread on soc right now about girls who want to have penises but still be feminine
Might be worth it for you to check out

Hol' up. They're females, but want penises? How is that possible?

Penises are more convenient than vaginas, and also don't have the horrid monthly self-maintenance problems.

You gay

Attached: sample_1a448d4bb9a70df5be0a6abf2e83708e.jpg (850x1133, 209K)

It's just the truth, most women agree.

I prefer and lust after women. I enjoy dominating/humiliating men, especially married men before I fuck their wives in front of them.

Gender and sex are the same thing. Males are when whom have a Y chromosome, and females are women whom lack a Y chromosome. Traps, men in dresses with gender dysmorphia, women with beards who breast feed, etc, are all just freaks. Therefore, A tranny who is male but is delusional and believes that it is a woman is actually a man, and if it dates a man, it's only a gay tranny and the guy who is dating it is a faggot as well.

For males youre either straight or gay, all "bi" are still considered just faggots. Females are either straight or bi and the ones that say they just do women arent hot enough to get dicked by anything not a nigger. Anything else is a mental just disorder.

For the owner. Try and excuse being gay all you like but you're really not going to get anywhere with that.

>Gender and sex are the same thing.
No, they're really not. Not anymore. You can't just label people as 'freaks' and be done with it. We have to describe human behaviour and the new definition of gender is a technique of doing so.

Ok... well, you're an idiot so Idk where that puts you.

I just came for Jessica...

Attached: Jessica-Brown-Findlay-Naked-9.jpg (640x640, 145K)

Thankyou kindly Lady Sybil

Attached: jessica-brown-findlay-nude-albatross-hecklerspray.com-7.jpg (1600x666, 103K)