Some people in brazil are against halloween for the following reasons:

some people in brazil are against halloween for the following reasons:

1. it´s an american holiday, we should not celebrate other country's holidays specially if it's an american one because american imperialism

2. we as a catholic country should not dedicate a day to celebrate the devil

does it happen in your country?

it's Irish holiday isn't it

maybe be
but it´s perceived as an american holiday here because hollywood

meeh... stores and supermarkets have been pushing it for the last 5 years, candy and skulls everywhere inside the stores but nobody's buys it.

Halloween parties are getting more common here. Some kids and even teens on my block even go dressed now. People don't really care, but the shops think it's a good excuse to sell more shit.

Yes
BUT DON'T LET YOUR COUNTRY BECOME YANKISIZED FOR FUCKS SAKE

Celtic.

Yes, people here would rather suck Middle Eastern cock rather than allow kids have some fun.

Wouldn't you guys have more of a precedence for the Day of the Dead celebrations, though? I'd like Halloween because the locals don't have anything. You could dig up something from the local traditions just like the Mexicans did. Kids have their fun, ME bullshit stays in ME and you'll have one less reason to nuke each others to shit should US once again fuck up in choosing which dictators to put in power down there.

GOD, I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL THE YOUNG AMERICANIZED FAGS!!!

We have our "candygiven day".

I place halloween in the same category as valentines day. I hate it when people in my country are larping as americans celebrating stupid shit like this. It is the nr. 1 giveaway that they are massive cunts. There's people who can make a profit of this though and they have been trying to force halloween down our throats for years.

It's usually for american larpers imitating their degeneracy in the pubs and private parties.
October and Nov is when we have to worry about the rain, so no.

>We have our "candygiven day".
?

Fucking loser

Halloween is an ancient Irish tradition and an integral part of our catholic identity

Halloween is my favourite holiday and the most celebrated one in Ireland

Dia de São Cosme e Damião e Dia das Crianças.

german owned media shills this stupid amerikike corpotrash fest.

Brazil is in america, macaco

he refers to the united states of america a.k.a.
LOS
ESTADOS
ENGORDADOS
de
América

Brazil is in Brazilian continent, dumb!

Halloween is not a holiday to celebrate evil. It originated contact to to that thought process to ward off evil. As it because commercialized in the American culture it was more about fun and all the things that scare you. We have be events like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and such but most of it is celebrated with costume parties and handing out candy to kids trick or treating.

but mexicans are catholic and they celebrate "the dead" or whatever which can look pretty creepy

their celebrations are a syncretism (mixture) of both catholic and pagan beliefs
the same happens in Brazil with the so famous Carnaval

>elebrate "the dead
yeah, all saints day is pretty much universal across christian world, especially catholic

i'm not even christian but love all saint's day. graveyards are so comfy with all those candles burning.
>mfw americucks will never experience this

Yes

Dude, the syncretism in carnival occurred in Europe. We just takeout cloths, added bundas and a pompous parade.

1 is common
2 is something my mum spouts a lot, but I never hear it from anyone else

lol why so many buttblasted people ITT. It's just a fucking holiday. It's fun, get over yourselves retardos

Hmm? We just go to mass here
t. Catholic

WE BRAZILIAN LOVE THE USA!

originally but america has twisted it so much it cant be considered irish anymore

you are not going to ward off the evil with your gay costumes
try dressing like a big falos instead