Guys, I'm crying right now

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Greta Thunberg. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her.

Greta really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life; if only she knew my deep and profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Attached: 1550801828531.jpg (2048x1360, 254K)

It's easy user just killyourself and it will all work out.

You’re just doing what everyone else is doing, basically you’re just fascinating over her because of the hype created by others. It’s normal & nothing to worry about. Just try not to be too obsessing, not just about fads but anything really.

greta and thunbergpilled

But I feel like no other woman in the world can measure up to Greta. She is so pure and full of passion, my heart aches that I will never be with her.

Shills to the left of me, niggers on my right, and here I am stuck in the middle with you

Attached: FB_IMG_1567545419456.jpg (480x379, 12K)

fake and gay
or you're actually autistic.

There are many modes of public transportation. Pick one to walk in front of...

Attached: Thisisyou.jpg (759x560, 80K)

Please take a seat OP.

Attached: 1184367762037.jpg (450x675, 13K)

YOUR HERESY IS DEPLORABLE AT THE VERY LEAST AND SEEING YOU DIE WOULD A SOLEMN RELIEF TO HUMANITY'S EFFORTS ON BETTERING OURSELVES.

Attached: Screenshot_20191009-213910_Google.jpg (1080x1046, 381K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShutttt the fuck up dude

amen brother. greta is love, greta is life

Attached: gretapolluter.jpg (2048x1536, 455K)

But why? She has the body of a 9 year old girl, except she's legal.

greta has likely caused more pollution than any child her age in the world.

just admit you're a pedo

Attached: 1548378368319.jpg (594x806, 256K)

B...b...b...but she took a sailboat across the Atlantic, instead of flying in a plane (that flew anyway without her).

thats vegan plastic

I just dont get it.

She's some young girl with a pure message and all of a sudden, all political parties and news corporations put her on the spot with some kind of agenda.

the world is so fucked.

And 100% recyclable. Recycle, reduce, reuse, and close the loop, you dumb fuck.

You fell in love with a 12 year old sperm lefty. Go somewhere else you dont belong pretty sure there is a place for you over at >>lgbt>

get yourself checked Sup Forumsrother

>all but plastic bottle are single-use plastics
>non-recyclable

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: A84768B7-D1E7-44AB-875F-8F0AC59341D6.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Fact: If Great had big ol tiddies, Sup Forums would be crusading to save the planet.

16 is legal

Attached: 004_bmw_118d.jpg (2400x1600, 613K)

If global warming exists, why does she need all those hats?

Wonderful performance OP. Eloquently worded faggotry. I confess a grin as I read your post.

How many bloody times man. I honestly might make a thread about it like I said the other day.

Pedophilia: "sexual feelings directed toward children."
Hebephilia: "the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent adolescents. which is typically ages 11–14."
Ephebolphilia: "the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19."

There are separate terms and definitions used for a reason. I saw a girl calling dudes pedophiles for being attracted to her and she is 17. I mean, are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Any dude who says he's NOT looking at a 15 year old freshman and thinking she's fine is FUCKIN' LYING. You trying to seem like your an outstanding citizen and a "good guy"? Go home.

Attached: tom.jpg (331x152, 7K)