Can you get in trouble for leaking Patreon stuff? Asking for a friend

can you get in trouble for leaking Patreon stuff? Asking for a friend

Attached: 292183BC-14E3-4DC7-8515-1956C6DDDED9.jpg (1272x1080, 332K)

Not if you keep hush hush there are sone sites that let yiu share via a upload i think
yiff

Lol what
Yeah, in about the same trouble you can get in if you pirate movies

Who do you have?

but how do i make it to where my fingerprints are off of it?

Post what you got and lets find out.

y’all remember the chick that made the video on belle Delphine? aria rose? i got super drunk and paid the 100$ tier during a sad time of my life. it’s just some titty pics.

Just drop it in in a vola link, and if you are wxtra paranoid do so using tor broswer

Only if you get caught.

why not just keep it to yourself if you're that worried

working at my job now. if y’all can keep the thread up until I’m done, I’ll look into the vola and see what I can do

You need to remove the meta-data from the photo. Taking a screenshot of it and pasting it into paint is the fastest way I know of. You are essentially creating a new file.

The next concern would be your IP address. You would want to post the content from a VPN that's not associated with you. This means no payment details, no email address associated with you.

After that it's just up to not being stupid. Anyone can sue you civilly for any reason. In civil court the burden of proof isn't necessary if your accuser can provide convincing enough context or content.

You're going to be looking at copyright infringement, so the fines will multiply per photo/item leaked.

Yes, in theory. In practice it's unlikely unless we're talking about a particularly litigious individual with deep pockets.

you scared him off. Fuck you. Thank you.

bump

no. Are you retarded?
just use third-party websites.

like what ones?
any good for downloaded recorded chaturbate videos?

Attached: LCG.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

so is this a patreon-begging thread?

looking for good sites for downloading all sorts of paid shit

isn't yiff party supposed to have stuff?

>yiff party
never heard of it