youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Women are stupid, not just americans

yes

Fuck off Apple shill

Nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=RBeD8E2xxck

I don't care about iphone shit, but it's really weird to see people having such a love for corporations, like "yeah I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this store, yeah I come here every week"

Father fault

Her after video is even more rage-inducing.
youtu.be/XQzGKwjr_js

>I don't blame Apple, they're like SO cool and stuff! We'll be fine!
>My dad is like SUPER sorry he broke the rules though, he knows it's his fault!

This little shit has never and will never understand the meaning of an honest day's work or just how well-off her family was for having a breadwinner who worked for literally the biggest company in the world by market value. Does she seriously think careers like that just fall from the sky?

He's also never gonna get a good job after this, nobody is trusting him with secrets, ever.

She still defends Apple? This is fake.

Why not? They are all reasonable people. She didn't know because her father never told her to not film. He should've known because he was told about the rules. Her father admits he fucked up and accepts it was his fault.

Nobody wins.

What did he do? Steal one from the company or something?

Tip of the iceberg my friend.

Honestly, go jump into a giant blender head first you dumb crypto-burger or albertan.

He forgot to tell his daughter he brought to apple campus that she's not allowed to film. She captured footage of a developers iphone x and a bunch of developer only qr codes. She uploaded video to internet and it went viral. Apple fired the father because he violated company policy.

Is there an argument in your response or are you just sperging?

Oh, damn. Yeah he's fucked.

Why are you blaming the girl? This is 100% her dad's fault.

Look at her father, guy is literally a cuck, even speaks like one.

obviously they are only hating on her because she is a woman and they are mysignstscs

>mysignstscs

misogynists you hue

more importantly, who gives a shit? why would some thai ladyboy care about some dumb chick. that's just odd

She isn't a child, she has to be in her 20s.. she has another video about pregnancy and shit and appears to be married.
She's basically trying to defuse the situation so that maybe Apple rethinks it and hires him back or Google swoops him up. If she went out and started saying fuck Apple, etc it would look worse on him for Google.

weeeeew

Makes no difference. He gave her access to his developer iPhone x loaded with sensitive data. It's his responsibility to keep that information confedential.

>23 years old
>girl

Pick. One.

fuck she even looks like a pig.

something tells me americans started to mate with vegetables

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

Despite despising the global capitalist system, many of them are in possession of Apple phones.

love how butthurt beardlets picked having facial hair as sign of nu-manliness.
yeah boy you're so high testosterone you've rocked your virgin mustache since you were 15

good genetics breed jealousy i guess lmao

wtf is wrong with America? This is just scary.

Aren't these just hipsters?

Could you even get a better example of "Basic white girl"

Only the white female ones sadly especially in California. For some reason white guys have like 4 girls to every boy they have