Doctors of Sup Forums, wtf is this fucking thing on my side?

Doctors of Sup Forums, wtf is this fucking thing on my side?
Hurts as shit to touch too.

Attached: IMG_20191009_232709.jpg (2736x3648, 1.54M)

Probably just a sore. Leave it alone. If it doesn't go away after a week or two, go see a doctor.

Infected inflamed pore. You need to shower more often ya smelly bastard.

looks like a hyena bite, the only cure is to have sex with one

this

AIDS you will die in 2 hours

If it is leaking, you will need a very light surgery to have it stiched up.

hm. Could be another hyena poster but idk.

Attached: 7D582E52-C8B4-482A-BE69-FCB8F74B7DD5.jpg (248x240, 13K)

Do shower every single morning tho.

could be the beginning of a staph infection, how long have you had it?

It's literally an infected hair follicle. Take some rubbing alcohol wipe the area, sterilize a Bobby pin and poke it, gently squeeze out the contents. Re apply the rubbing alcohol and then bandage. Will heal in 3-5 days.

Muh sides

This, you baby.

Spider bite

Just got it suddenly while I was watching a movie.

what makes you think that

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153900_587_by_shenziholik_daqrp7q-pre.jpg (1192x670, 49K)

Doctor Fag here, user.
A hair has been blocked by the scar tissue of your stretch marks. It's common in virgins. Break it with a needle and then squeeze as hard as you fucking can, ready with tweezers to try and grab it. I reckon you're looking at a 4 incher.

furuncle

Its a wormy parasite. Congrats you have a new friend and he will probably kill you.

obviously cancer, you better off yourself before it gets worse

its likely a furuncle then, follow some of the advice here, just make sure to sterilize and cover the site after, if it returns, the pus changes color or begins to smell or it doesn't seem to be healing after you pop it you might need antibiotics.

You are suffering from an imbalance in your essential humors.
Make a poultice of fresh herbs and strap them to the affected area, kill a rat and bury it under an ash tree by moonlight and burn your bedsheets.
Trust me, I am a doctor.

Attached: DA080A87-9248-4F5C-9056-827985973145.png (220x303, 137K)

Im a fatty and i get these alot too, this makes so much sense. They do go away after a couple of day but leave a dark mark underneath the skin that stays there for months.

Looks like a boil, get that shit burst.
Make a pad out of paper towels or some shit.
Put some hot salt water on and let it cool a little.
Press it onto the homunculous for as long and hot as you can tolerate.
It's gonna hurt, but burst with pin and squeeze like fuck.

Post pictures.

Looks like an infected folicle it needs draining
Also... Read the rules

go see a doctor. Oh wait you probably live in a developing country without universal healthcare lol

This. Don’t put any ointment on it, ointment can plug up the wound and keep it from draining. Just keep clean with gentle soap and bandaid if leaking.

i used to get these all the time when i was fat, exact same place too. I just popped them. Always thought they were zits.
It will hurt like a motherfucker though.

post pics if you decide to pop it

This is most valorous advice O most learned and good Doctor, I wilt perform t'with upmost duty. I thank thee.

underrated post

Kys

i can't, jasiri would be sad

Attached: sisi_ni_sawa_by_alleyhound_d9outsz-fullview.jpg (900x870, 65K)

Co' blimey

Get with the times old man, obviously bloodletting will rebalance his humours, not your hokey witchcraft.