How tf do you guys neet I’ve been one for almost a year and im sick of it, genuine question

How tf do you guys neet I’ve been one for almost a year and im sick of it, genuine question

Attached: D780FECA-BED3-4828-9308-72AFF36476DD.jpg (960x960, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA76EVJZfUg
mobile.twitter.com/Bunny_Milf/media
hitta.se/karolina eriksson/karlstad/person/0SMPsww-4v?vad=lina eriksson värmlands län
hitta.se/lina värmland/personer/3
hitta.se/lina värmland/personer/2
eniro.se/lina värmland/personer/15
google.com/maps/@59.3030445,14.1174134,3a,60y,356.03h,78.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRsOdNw1LZCRMoKZnhljBvw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
mobile.twitter.com/wk_alina
mobile.twitter.com/QoS_Milf/with_replies
mobile.twitter.com/Hyper6Ninja/with_replies
blacktowhite.net/media/video-1505546094-mp4.232053/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also random thred

Attached: 25942001-B130-4C38-A127-DDBE8DAECF7C.jpg (1072x1115, 157K)

I went NEET for awhile. Thought it would be a fun experience, but I found out that in addition to the financial side, you really have to have a strong sense of what you want to accomplish with that time. If you don't have clear goals in your life, I wouldn't recommend being NEET

I've been NEET for more than 20 years straight and it's been easy. I'm trying to get a job now but it seems like no one wants to hire a 35 year old with no work experience or skills. Not even McDonald's ;_;

Attached: 1570153438573.png (600x800, 583K)

future chad

Attached: 1569163735126.png (1080x1348, 1.97M)

Attached: 1563426722967.jpg (1080x1349, 182K)

All i do is sit and play gayms sometimes go out with mates drinking but that doesn’t last long because I don’t actually get much money for sitting around doing fuck all, i have a degree god damn it and im doing fuck all with that I know how to rig and animate including mocap I just cant be arsed getting myself out there

Attached: 96C22438-D7EE-49D1-9008-BFD1623CD674.jpg (1061x1123, 114K)

How do you other neets get money?

Attached: 00C93189-9D62-4862-98B4-AD25B37F4EB0.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Parents and now that I'm looking for work the government gives me $550 and change every fortnight.

Attached: 1133326190406.png (275x300, 11K)

The fuck i only get £250 a month not every 2 week

Attached: 7A7CB47E-535F-4D10-A420-6E65E0A5C02E.jpg (197x256, 53K)

Are you looking for work or on a disability pay?

Just looking like

been neet since spring and the main part I'm worried about is the first day of employment is when my fucking neetbux get cut off, not a month later or even a reduced amount so I have to be picky about where I end up working

Thats a yikes from me lad at lest i still get a reduced pay

Attached: FCE72B69-5EC4-4BB7-8146-EA3CA01F995B.jpg (720x716, 79K)

none of you retards are paying rent i take it

I give me mamma £50 she is good i dont like taking money from her

Attached: E98859A0-9E7A-40A4-9AAA-060F97DB0640.jpg (640x616, 301K)

so you can't do neet unless you have housing already paid for?

Attached: Swanvore.jpg (640x640, 48K)

why are you neet?

I don't pay for anything but my food.

I've been on disability for over 20 and I'm a NEET.

I broke my NEET life after a decade. I think it requires mental illness to be okay with it. And not that "I am a self diagnosed bipoloid with anxiety" bs

lol why would i work for $1,000 a month + health insurance when i get it through social security disability? i'd be working an $8/hour job anyway

i get lost in my imagination and pretend to be someone i'm not for hours at a time, developed it pretty organically over a 15 year period of doing next to nothing

What kind of mental illness then? Autism?

Ngl there was a 7th Grade teacher I lowkey had a crush on and if this would've happened I would've become a cumbrain
But she really is sweet. And she used to teach Science, then got switched to English and visibly was depressed about it despite fake smiling. Then she got switched back to Science and now she seems to be happy again I think. I'm glad it worked out for her and middle school lust aside she's so sweet and she would always say nice things about my brother and I. Goddamn it why am i typing this

I abuse large amounts of alcohol and the occasional joint

i was gonna comment "vore" but then i saw the filename lmao

I pay $500 rent out of $800 income, my city has a 0.5% vacancy rate, best I could do without being roommates with some shitty rando

high on the spectrum autism, schizophrenia, agoraphobia

The type of shit that actually makes it almost impossible to work.

Attached: Mf1skrgd2o1_.gif (400x226, 1.99M)

Humans are hard wired to want purpose and work, which is not to say that all work = employment necessarily, but if you don't have hobbies or something to occupy you you can fall into depression and meaninglessness. For old folks retiring goes straight into very high fatality rates

Neet or not you have to have something to give purpose to your life, it can be painting or volunteer work or whatever. Something that makes you happy

If you spend all day watching tv and playing vidya it's literally bad for your health

It's simple, Just drink more.

Depression and weed lots and lots of weed
I’d probably end up killing my self one day I just don’t see any reason why I should even start getting my life back on track
It’s been like this since I was 13 now 22
Lived my life on fast forward and already did everything I always wanted to do
Plus Neet life is best life

I was a neet for almost 10 years. Don't do it. I went back to college, lost the weight, actually got in relative shape but I can't believe women when they show interest because I spent so much time just observing my own flaws that I can't see past them now. I had a woman ask to be friends with benefits and I made it weird, I got on tinder and a woman asked me to "come over and keep her warm" and I made it weird. It's like having to relearn how to be human.

Never be a neet.

Bro, I'm in the same position. 10 years of being a schizoid neet. I finally recovered enough to get a full time job and women are starting to take interest, but I GAH NO GAME. Pretty sure it will come in time.

all of that has nothing to do with neet. that's just your personality. i do all of that shit without being a neet. in fact you're even better off than me because no woman ever shows the slightest bit of interest in me.

Does lifting weights and walking my dog count as purpose because that's pretty my daily routine for that last 2 decades?

Attached: 1502068404656.gif (340x202, 1.99M)

Pics

it isnt even lack of game, it's just total fear they'll get to know me and reject me for who I am, because I hate me for who I am. That's just going to be the case. I've decided to focus on other things, it isn't that I couldn't get a woman, it's that if I did I'd never trust her because I wouldn't trust someone who'd date someone like me, entirely because I'm fucking nuts.

how would you know you'd make it weird if women showed interest if women never show interest?

>emphasis on relative, but those are the pants I used to wear on the daily

Attached: gfgfgfgfgfgf.jpg (945x968, 209K)

because i'm so socially fucked that no woman would even ever let me near her much less ask me to be fuck buddy or ask me to come over and keep her warm. you're not doing bad if they're asking *you* to hookup. woman cross the street in heavy traffic to avoid walking on the same side of the street as me.

Yeah, fair enough, I do have a lot of issues that I'm only just starting to deal with and being neet was the result of them not the cause

It's something, 2 decades though? The question is back on you: do you feel fulfilled in life
I would suggest something that puts you in contact with other people, helping other people or doing something good like habitat for humanity
But it's whether or not you feel fulfilled that matters

Yeah. It's about all you can do with that "life". It's depressing as shit and I don't know what to do. I apply for work but get nothing. I'll just sit there and drink, listen to music and browse the internet. It blows. I'm not the fugliest dude in the world. I am mannered, not addicted to hard drugs, I don't smoke marijuana anymore (even though it's legal where I live), I'm not overweight, I am articulate and an eloquent speaker (more so when I speak than when I write or type.), etc. I do have a criminal record but it isn't crazy or even extensive. Trespassing when I was like 19, a marijuana charge for smoking on school property when I was 15, and an aggressive charge. That's it. And that marijuana charge was 10 years ago man. I mean give me a break I was a teenager. I don't even smoke anymore.

sounds like you're the one who hasnt let it go, maybe that's why you're always waiting for women to judge you for it.

...I think you (You)'d the wrong user.

That is totally a lack of game. You have major confidence issues, such as I, and it's recoverable. Like, I hear voices in my head on a daily bases that bring my worst fears from my closest people, especially women who I see romantically. It's a battle, bro. Fucking suit up and conqueror your demons or bow down and stay down and shut the fuck up. Keep honing your skills. You can get there if you want to. I believe in you.

I had a house i fucked up and couldn’t pay for the rent anymore so I had to leave and go home

i'm 35 and never worked and never will lmao
only regret is not dropping out of school, such a waste of effort having to cheat through high school

No, I meant that for you. Your launching off point was "drink more" and you dumped your whole life story about a criminal record from various crimes. You're clearly hung up on that or you'd have felt no need to dump like that. I bet you bring it or something related to it up every time you talk to a woman

i got on disability for anxiety in 2012 and haven't worked since

Quit work at amazon couldn’t pay for my house so ended up back home

different people, friend. But thank's for the vote of confidence, I'm finally getting there and we're all gonna make it, brah

I'm trying to make contact with peers and other people but how do I explain spending most of my life as a friendless NEET to people without scaring them off?

The reason I said those things is because my talking point was that I'm not working. Naturally this adds to my depression. I said nothing about women at all and I wouldn't because I don't care for dating. My point in bringing up my looks is that in this world, more attractive people are more likely to be hired. What I'm talking about in my post is that I'm not in school, not working, and not in training of any kind. So, while I sit at home miserable as shit, I drink more.

Ah well, maybe you avoid that subject unless asked directly
At most I would say maybe "well I don't actually have a lot of friends,"
This is good because it plays on sympathy and people would want to be your friend, without revealing to them the extent of your isolation (which is unattractive, even in the platonic sense)

what a sperg. i don't have any friends never will but even i know what to fucking say to fake it lmao

When you talk to people, focus on their (not your) interests. Ask what music they like, or what books/movies/hobbies they have. Try to find some common ground. I wouldn't open with "yeah I'm looking for some friends, I've spent basically the last 20 years alone," that's just not what people want to hear. It's a good sob story but noone really wants to be your only contact with humanity

Ask them if they like sports, or boating, or art. You have to have something to talk about other than your loneliness, it's not a hot conversation starter

Attached: 1569956662289.jpg (539x539, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mA76EVJZfUg

OP here, im off to sleep first time posting ever
and im glad i did, im gonna get shit done
tomorrow fuck this being a neet even if i have
to go back to amazon its better than doing
nothing with my life

Attached: comphy.jpg (347x442, 38K)

latest info

mobile.twitter.com/Bunny_Milf/media
hitta.se/karolina eriksson/karlstad/person/0SMPsww-4v?vad=lina eriksson värmlands län
hitta.se/lina värmland/personer/3
hitta.se/lina värmland/personer/2
eniro.se/lina värmland/personer/15

google.com/maps/@59.3030445,14.1174134,3a,60y,356.03h,78.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRsOdNw1LZCRMoKZnhljBvw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

mobile.twitter.com/wk_alina
mobile.twitter.com/QoS_Milf/with_replies
mobile.twitter.com/Hyper6Ninja/with_replies
blacktowhite.net/media/video-1505546094-mp4.232053/

Attached: 20190808_232503.jpg (524x477, 171K)

If you could get them both into bed at the same time would it be a two-and-a-half-some or a three-and-a-half-some?

Attached: 1511182474120 5.jpg (1429x908, 144K)

good call, it seems like jail but with a few less bars (and rapes)

Attached: 1566515626232.jpg (640x862, 75K)

Attached: 1537006937249.png (604x426, 388K)