Anybody else find it how disconcerting it is to go on Sup Forums and see racism, race jokes, ethnicity/haplogroup memes...

Anybody else find it how disconcerting it is to go on Sup Forums and see racism, race jokes, ethnicity/haplogroup memes, and ideologies, and then go outside and realize people would see you as a fucking psycho if you brought up 10% of what you see here?

Even le based magapedes in my area would think you're weird.

you shitpost hard for a few days and the world seems so strange afterwards

No, because I don't go outside unlike normies such as you

>american intellectuals

It's like Sup Forums humor is often hyperbolic or something.

Sod off normalshit.

Fuck of Brazil even when you're in your house you're outside

Also autism

Normies need to go

REeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Come to a place known for edgy humour
>Get upset when you see edgy content

If anthing normies would be in awe of how superior we are to their frame of reference, It's like we are on another level of consciousness.

>Brazil
>not a normie
Sounds like literal hell.

It's the Internet, not real life. Do you know how fucking boring Sup Forums would be if we had "normal" conversations or weren't allowed to make edgy jokes and cuss. It's obvious people will use all kinds of slurs, because we can get away with it here and we're just having fun. Of course, no one here would have the balls say this type of shit in real life, plus there's no need to

>people would see you as a fucking psycho if you brought up 10% of what you see here
That's why America is gonna die, le 56% white and dropping. You're welcome not to deal with your problems.

I'm not criticizing the things I listed, I'm just noting how weird it is to interact with people in real life after posting on Sup Forums. Basically all I'm saying is:

Here to derail another thread, Ivan? Let’s see what retarded insults to try to come up with this time.

I'm just telling you to deal with your own problems and not turn a blind eye.

Sup Forums is obsessed with a lot of things that no one in real life gives a shit about

>int hates pol
>int has stricter standards than the Nuremberg laws

aww how cute sweetie, you can speak english!

memes aside, i sometimes browse Sup Forums in public, when waiting in line etc, and i feel kinda awkward and try to cover my phone even though nobody cares. the contrast with reality is so huge, it is weird.

He's probably one of those "it is all ironic lel" posters when in reality 95% of the people here would be considered far-right by Western standards despite board humor deriving from the self-awareness that memes such the happy merchant or amerimutts are deliberately over the top as opposed to being played straight.

Aww how cute sweaty, you can't speak Russian. In fact, you can't even speak English properly.

who cares what normies think

Sup Forums really overestimates how much the average person obsesses over "whiteness" in real life. So many posters here have such an inflated view of their shitty opinions

before ameriorc meme:
>haha eurabs get raped by nigger and arab erryday
>prep the bull sven lmao
>t. ahmed/jamal
>nigger aren't real americans

after ameriorc meme:
>h-hey man stop being racist

you still need to stop your country from becoming ameriorc too

This. Fuck jewmericans.

>Magapedes

Neck yourself faggot.

you think this "meme" changed anything? you are retarded.

Yes, I question myself about this all the time. However, I occasionally throw subtle jokes I've seen here (mostly race-related) to my peers, some of them catch them, some of them don't and I reckon they don't think I'm weird.

Kek this.

I love how Americans always pushed le racism meme when literally every European country is more homogenous than them even with le refugees they love to invoke.

Sounds like Reddit.

it wasn't about how homo genius anyone is, dumbass. it was about rapugee savages refusing to integrate and living off of gibs and destroying european values. our immigrants are fine for the most part.

But American racists are more abundant than euro racists.

>le based magapedes

not really
i work in a place it's like 1/3rd white 1/3r arab 1/3r black i hear racist shit all day, people are exactly the same irl as here

Shut the fuck up your retarded faggot. Stop trying to turn Sup Forums into a Sup Forums backup, nobody else here thinks like you.

Cry mongrel.

Virginity and whiteness are the top two that come to mind

back in the stone age when Sup Forums didn't have flags Sup Forums was called Sup Forums with flags
it has always been a redpilled board

Sure thing, reddit.

>if I say it enough times it must be true

Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums light, you smelly
shitskin

Back in the true old days, Sup Forums didn't have flags either, you fucking newfag

>t. Mahmoud H. Mohamed

I didn't visit Sup Forums much then but Sup Forums has been consistently redpilled for 5+ years at least

t. Tyrone DeShawn Freeman

>
we have always been Sup Forumsolerants though

Hot chick at work said to me that muslims should be genocided. I didn't respond much to not look like a weirdo but I share that sentiment in 100 per cent

People at my workplace constantly make racial remarks.

All my friends say racist shit and a few make jokes about the Holocaust.

My parents constantly say racist memes too. I'm probably the least racist of everyone around me.

This.

lucky you
where abouts do you live?

Fuck off nigger

Ontario

Rural suburban retard

Sup Forums was created out of Sup Forums, go back to Mexico

no, it was created out of /new/

:( but im not a retard!

No, if people had that opinion they would be posting on red*dit instead, don't you think?

Also, the things you're complaining about are only considered weird in public discourse because they became taboo under 70 years of liberal academic thought and the rise of political correctness etc

But that's recently changing and a lot of people are starting to feel comfortable once again expressing opinions beyond what was considered appropriate by the elites, so it's a good ideaa to start getting used to this kind of discourse because it will soon become mainstreaming once again

I mean no disrespect btw, just an impartial point

i don't really think about it 2bh. i'm as distant from the shit on here as i am from the shit out there

if i voted or was into politics i'd be a greenie by most people's standards

normies are subhumans

merry-kuns are less racist then yuros tho
on top of that, they're aware of it, while here they genuinely believe to not be racist while spouting memes worse than rednecks

Suck my dick