Is Cinema dead?

Serious question, can you name ONE GREAT film from the past two years? And by that, I don't mean some shitty stylistic film you like such as Neon Demon. I mean a genuinely GREAT film that will last 100 years.

fuck off frogposter

The Greasy Strangler

The film that played in my head when I read Hyperion / Fall of Hyperion for the first time.

I genuinely think The Big Short is going to just get more and more popular with time.

Knight of Cups, Horse Money, Bitter Lake, Elle, Batman vs. Superman:Ultimate Cut, Allied, The Assassin, Cemetery of Splendor, Magic Mike XXL, Evolution, Knock Knock, No Home Movie, Macbeth, Paterson, Toni Erdmann

Lion was genuinely good

>Knight of Cups

Stopped reading there HAHAHAHAHAHA

Style over substance fags (see neon demon) need not apply

t. plebeian.

Only agree with The Assassin

We're in a slump period of two years, so what? And all things considered two years is not nearly a wide enough margin of time to accurately determine the state of this industry.

Hateful Eight was Tarantino's greatest film since Pulp Fiction, to answer your question

t. brainlet that falls for epic Sup Forumseddit memes

>Hateful Eight was Tarantino's greatest film since Pulp Fiction, to answer your question

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>it's an OP poses a question just to tell people they're wrong when they answer it thread
Fuck off faggot

Well what is it then, nigger?

Tarantino has never made a 'great' film

Shin Godzilla won't last 25 but was everything it should be.

Other than that. Nothing.

Arrival, Sicario, Split, Hardcore Henry.

Mad max

Great in what way? Post some movies you consider great.