Roll for your wife. you can choose any celeb that is around your wife to have 3 ways with...

roll for your wife. you can choose any celeb that is around your wife to have 3 ways with. trips for middle and you can't choose them for the threeway. roll away boys.

Attached: 5.jpg (4000x3000, 1.29M)

roll

Roll

Role

rolll

Roll

roll

Rolerinooo

Osg

second roll

rollin for Lana

shiiiet even better

roll

Obviously the 3-way allowance adds an element of depth to this game. The layout of the celebs is now important, more so than on a random tile grid where the likelihood of getting a given celeb is the same as any other. For example, I'd be down with 00-04, 20-24, 30-34, 35-39, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 75-79, or 80-84. My objective is actually to be with anyone to whom I'm attracted, meaning the three-way trips roll is a bad get for me. The optimal roll will be a non-trips roll which is adjacent to the most celebs who are a viable choice (I'm assuming we can choose diagonally. Deepest apologies if that's not the rule; 'around' is pretty vague). Therefore, the optimal roll for me would be 55-59; I then have access to 30-34, 35-39, 50-54, 55-59, 75-79, and even 80-84. Conveniently, those are some of my favourites in the selection. Roll and watch me get trips because I'm doomed to have sex with women I don't find attractive.

Rolling for something good

Not a bad get. 20-24 is a solid choice, though I'm afraid that three-way is going to be unsatisfying for my actual waifu, 15-19. Overall, a good game with a nice twist. Many thanks, OP. Now I'm going to masturbate until I fall asleep to pictures of women I've never met.

roll

rollering

rellio

r

Rollin

Rolling...

new wife

congrats on trips

r

Rowl

roll

Roll

roll

yeeee

rolllllllling

I hope we share a mutual love and adoration

Roll

send it

rolling

Roll

Bong

Jf g jsi

rolll

reroll cause idk who the fuck that is

roll

roll

rollah

R

well

Roll

rollin

R

Rolling. Give me something good

r

roll for fap fuel as i edge

snap

roll

rolling

come on Hayley Atwell!

ROLL

Meh

roll

eskettit

roll

Names for those who don't know, help fill out the missing please:

00 - Bryce Dallas Howard
04 - Christina Hendricks
10 - Kristen Kreuk
15 - ?
20 - Shailine Woodley
25 - Molly Quinn?
30 - ?
35 - ?
40 - ?
45 - Hayley Atwell
50 - Girl from Jane the Virgin
55 - Chloe Moretz
60 - Lucy Liu
65 - Nathalie Emmanuel
70 - Colbe Smulders
75 - ?
80 - Taylor Swift
85 - Jennifer Lawrence
90 - Anna Kendrick
95 - ?
Trips - Anna Kendrick, Emmy Rossum, Emma Roberts

aw damn, i'm not really into jennifer.

roll

roll

BANG

Rollio

Rall

roll

Roll

roll

roll for someone not shitty. Always get someone shitty like Jessica Alba or Katy Perry

Who the fuck is this

roll

Rollo

R

rolling

Rolerino

Wolla

rollin

Roll

roll

discord gg/AEYXW7

Rollin'