What’s a good cheap PC build? Need some suggestions for parts, $400-$600 budget

What’s a good cheap PC build? Need some suggestions for parts, $400-$600 budget

Attached: AF512FF8-FAB8-4952-9F80-C4E8ABA5DAF5.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/HedyLamarrPC/saved/rzngwP
logicalincrements.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6mMIOhoUcCM
pcpartpicker.com/list/dBsqsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have any parts at all? 400-600 is reasonable but are you gaming or what?

go to Sup Forums they might have suggestions for a budget build

Go to pcpartspicker.com they have many builds at every price point. The fact that you're here asking means you're either looking for a bad dragon dildo or you're just retarded.

I have a much better idea: save more money and then build the PC of your dreams.

Yeah gaming

They get pissy and act as the patrician’s taste for stuff even when I specify a budget

I’m out of my element atm if I’m being honest

Crackhead special from lical buy/sell.

then start doing some research on sites like newegg
find out which parts run well together within your budget.
or, search local facebook buy/sell groups. never know might get lucky

Sorry I know my post screams poor but it’s the best I can do

Hmm I’ll keep that in mind then

Oi, someone said Wish for PC parts is cheap

Should I call them retarded or hear them out?

made this for one of my mates, you could start here
pcpartpicker.com/user/HedyLamarrPC/saved/rzngwP

wish's shit costs way more than it's actually worth. Do not

something like r5 1600 + rx 570 with cheapest mobo cheapest case cheapest 80+ 450w PSU cheap 500gig ssd and 16 gig of cheap ddr 4

logicalincrements.com/

I also heard fakes and that they can potentially explode on you?

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6mMIOhoUcCM

You guys are surprising more helpful than I thought

Fuck intel. Go gen2 amd and save a good chunk. B450 mobo should be enough and get a cheap corsair/deepcool/cooler master case. Fans off taobao. 8gigs of 3200 speed mem. Get ssd and hdd storage drives on sale.

>$400-$600 budget

Let me give you the best advice for a poorfag, do not buy new. Go on Craigslist and buy something used.

Find a clean-looking custom-built PC with a i5/i7-anything CPU. If it's got an old video card, don't pay more than $200 for it. Slap in a $150 video card and $20 SSD and you're good to go.

I actually got really lucky a month ago and managed to buy somebody's Ryzen1600 Dell prebuilt with an RX580 in it for $250 on Craigslist. The deals are there if you look for them and if you're a good negotiator. That listing was up for over a month, anybody could've swooped in on it before me.

pcpartpicker.com/list/dBsqsk

You can save ~$10 on the PSU for 100w less, and the case is just a quick suggestions. That value pack of arctic fans (actually decent) would fill any case, coming with fans or not.

Oh, and the memory is Micron E-die, Ryzen 3000 will like it, and it'll overclock to 3200 easy, probably higher if you want to spend time (3200 should be as easy as putting some auto setting on, or just running XMP with the speed set to 3200). The motherboard is overkill and can run even the top end Ryzen CPUs, but you don't want to be stuck with shitty heatsinks in case you upgrade later.

3600 is probably overkill, but it's really really good. You can upgrade the GPU later to anything, and it won't be a bottleneck.