I just took a 250mg edible. It should hit in 2 through 4 hours im slightly nervous lol

I just took a 250mg edible. It should hit in 2 through 4 hours im slightly nervous lol.

Pic related are my edibles.

Attached: IMG_20191009_140858_9117.jpg (756x1008, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KomSDFZQ1TE
youtube.com/watch?v=aYYRKW8_pFM
youtube.com/watch?v=kfzRXseSBIM
youtu.be/uncjJbMPELI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just eat all of them pussy

Fuck no I would just end up passing out or get REALLY paranoid. No in-between.

do a couple grams of distillate you pussy

I rather stick with edibles the high is psychedelic like.

Oh bull shit. Those got pulled already over that contamination. You'd already be too sick to see straight if you ate those.

I anticipate you be unable to operate your keyboard once it kicks in so good luck OP and see you on the other side. Also you might have some dry heaving.

Attached: aojR40n_700b.jpg (620x827, 93K)

Why does it take so long for it to hit?

Why you lying bro

No dry heaving the shop I go to in LA is certified by the state. I will definitely see you on the other side

Flip over and take a picture of the back of the packaging please.

dude what are you like 12? You realize edibles are way overpriced right?

You could get a gram of wax for 20 bucks and make a whole batch of brownies and eat brownie would be about 100mg

what are u talking about? i live in denver and all the dispos still have edibles

youre smoking crack dude

Will do

Attached: IMG_20191009_170512.jpg (900x1200, 964K)

Attached: IMG_20191009_170518_7445.jpg (756x1008, 234K)

Maybe peak in two hours. But, you should start to feel it in as little as thirty minutes.

Ty. Why is the best by date box blank?

I feel it slighty im getting in that mood. It's coming !

Good question never noticed.

Get some water in close distance and go to toilet before it kicks.

Oh shit bro this shit is hitting me rn ima get that water lol ima put on some music.

Offtopic: anyone else knowing that you dont like the first 30-60min when you smoke the first one. Then im nervous or im getting tired and muscles tense and I'm yawning whole time

Hehe nice :) enjoy

Attached: IMG_20191009_172359_1610.jpg (756x1008, 328K)

praying for you op. Most I've ever done has been 40mg and that put me on my ass

Post pic of your dick kek

Ty ty I'm pretty stoned rn. Every minute is getting intense haha

Yeah 40mg is decent but 250mg is something else entirely. Bro im high asf im smiling hard rn reminiscing about my dead homies.

Lmao no

no doubt. I've found higher doses of edibles to be more of a trip than shrooms. stay safe and don't green out on me dawg

You still alive :p ?

Hell yeah they're more trippy than shrooms never done shrooms but edible hugh is a vibe. I breathe hard when im high do you lol?

nah never really noticed my breathing change. shrooms are a trip, you should try em out if you ever get the chance

youtu.be/KomSDFZQ1TE

Fr will do they on my bucket list. Ya im trippin ngl but I got this.

LSD and shrooms are much more trippy than weed could ever be. My first lsd trip was 2 blotters and I fucking went insane for 8 hours although I already had shrooms experiences. I was totally schizophrenic. Awesome and terrifying experience. I never experienced something such overwhelming. I think I won't touch lsd in my life anymore. Too scared I will stay on a trip and kill myself. Shrooms okay, I can handle them. But highdose lsd is fucking Alice in wonderland

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-09-17-38-03-957_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2246, 748K)

never dropped acid. I've only done shrooms at a lower dose and found it to be pretty chill overall. I'd imagine shit gets off the rails at higher doses though

Well thank fucking christ it is goddamned gluten free.

vibe check
how you doin op

good shit. not sure what kinda music you like but this song is trippy as fuck when you're cooked

youtube.com/watch?v=aYYRKW8_pFM

Lmaooo that shit killed me fr bro

Ah shit Travis Scott my boy never heard this, it's a vibe so far.

At the peak I didn't know anymore who I am. I just repeated my name and the names of my family members because I was afraid I could forget forever who I am.

Already had too high dose shrooms too but that wasn't near that hard. With shrooms I was able to tell what is real and not. On lsd I made stories up in my head and thinked they are real.

Trust me when I say with hallucinogenics less is more. It's so hard to stay calm and in control when you recognize you took to much and 15min after it kicks it's already too much.

if you're into rap/hip hop this is another dope song

youtube.com/watch?v=kfzRXseSBIM

thats fucked. Defs heard too many horror stories of people tripping on high doses of lsd/shrooms. I want to try more of a moderate dose next time I do shrooms though, maybe closer to 3g

OP is ded

He's right though, those will make you sick. I work at a dispensary.

Ik I said earlier i was high but im really high now. Im seeing life from a new respective rn.

Nah bro my shop is legit ima look it up

So tell us about your high thoughts. I always use trips to think about myself and how I could improve or which problems I can solve and what I want in life.

Not to abandon this thread but im high asf and Spider-Man homecoming just got finished downloading. I never seen it before I'ma go watch that shit.

Cut you nails and keep your hands clean dirty nigger! Cleanliness is a tenet of manliness you niglett

Attached: 1570085003308.jpg (480x360, 25K)

how you respeking the new perspective? lol.
u might want to change your music, shit is weak. try this: youtu.be/uncjJbMPELI