Some asshat with Ohio license plate GGL 3004 assaulted my roommate tonight. Need info on him...

Some asshat with Ohio license plate GGL 3004 assaulted my roommate tonight. Need info on him. Just some broke college kids so all we want is the money. Any help is appreciated.

Attached: E9FD4932-5DF7-4EA5-BB9A-5AA91AF6BB86.jpg (548x443, 107K)

Faggot

Just a faggot wanting to find this guy for $$&

2CNALBEC7B6243496 vin. its apparently a chevy equinox

White. SUV. Idk much else. Any more info? Tbh I just want money for my kitten Twink so she can eat

Address:4482 Chesswick Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45242-6014 Phone: (513) 793-0087. Idk if this is it

Area fits well. Any idea on a name? Btw. This is my cat Twink.

Attached: 005A5FCA-0E95-4E96-B158-494D268170E2.jpg (750x1334, 207K)

Did your friend see if driver was male or female or rough age?

Male. 40’s roughly. I was there too. We made a joke about AirPods then he almost hit my car and slapped my friend while he was putting up a peace sign and heart with his hands.

Want me to call the number to see if this is the guy?

Gordon A Queen.

Called him already. Answer but says nothing. Make some calls. Have some fun. Someone else might soon be checking in on him. Making sure he is doing alright and all.

Thats what I found as well

Anything else?

Will report on if address matches in about 25 minutes

Nah thats what I found

Spam call him till I can confirm location

Spam call and please keep this bumped till I confirm the location

Use 513 area codes for all calls through fake number sites if possible

It matches, but I am worried this number could've been assigned to someone else.

Attached: this.png (631x886, 75K)

Will confirm of address matches soon. If so can you guys find the number and continue spam? Twink thanks you.

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 965K)

What happened to your buddy? I need deets

Ask for him to leave $200 outside in any calls

He got slapped hard by this guy. We literally yelled nice AirPods and “I don’t speak broke” and he tried to crash into my car and slapped my buddy.

The guy sounds like a dick, good luck with this. I'm glad I could find what I did for you. I'll lurk until this ends in either a murder, or a murder suicide.

Spam call from 513 and bump this thread. That’s all that helps. I will update with photos soon

Nigger what did you even do

If this thread dies, you bet your ass I'll find it again. If you decide to revive it, that is.

Googled the phone number another fag posted. How about you?

Legit was told what happened in this thread

Googled plate. Not great at robot shit. On the way to site to confirm car tho

Found vin found make and model of vehicle found address and phone number and the name. Some one beat me to posting name

Spam calm till I confirm address

I’m retarded. Call not calm.

I get you, I won't pay for info. Just google.
Are you this guy that posted or another bored person

OP on the way to site with another robot

God speed.

Pls. Just spam call and ask for $200 to be put on the porch

Negative, I we are not your personal army

Don’t think you are. Just asking for help if possible.

You better stomp that mother fucker's windshield out!

>Ohio license plate GGL 3004
Gee, if there were only some kind of government organization where you could go for help and report a crime....

>we literally yelled nice AirPods and I don’t speak broke
Why? Can you start from the begining?

I think you guys know what being the underdog is and being put down makes you feel like. I just am asking for help to not be put down. Not trying to sound all we live in a society esque. Just stating why I came to here with this.

Ww bought booze underage on the same cameras. So we not completely legal here.

We bought booze. He was walking out as I was. I yelled nice AirPods for the meme and my buddy yelled I don’t speak broke. He gave a thumbs up and flicked us off. As we were exiting in my car he almost t-boned me and then got out and slapped my friend hard af through the sunroof as we held our hands up and gave peace signs and hearts.

You guys are all fags for helping this guy dox some poor guy.

If you don’t want smacked like a bitch? mind your own fucking business. I’m sure your friends AirPod joke was as shitty as your cat.

Retarded shit hopefully youre not over say 19 at the max otherwise you deserved to get slapped lmao. Watch what you say to strangers dipshit didnt your mom teach you that lil boy

doesn't matter. a lot of people should keep their hands where they belong, that's what every good parent should teach to their sons

he's the type to ask Sup Forums to dox someone for this kinda shit, what do you expect from someone that retarded

We drove in front to apologize and he almost destroyed my shit car and hit my buddy. This is payback.

you're gonna get shot, put up a front and threaten to get the pigs involved unless you want him to blast your ass open.

Attached: that fucking stupid.jpg (540x540, 35K)

This confirm?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

you're paying him back?
i thought the whole plan was for him to pay you.
you know, for hurting your feelings

Not exactly a wise move. I mean, he probably saw it as fucktard talking shit about him. Hitting your friend was definitely not something he should have done. But I think driving to this house might make things worse. Unless you’re ready to defend yourself, turn back while you can.

Need to confirm number is real before fronting getting cops involved.

It’s not any hurt feelings. Just being broke. I guess payback is a bad word. Reconciliation?

He has AirPods. Doubt he will shoot me. Libtard neighborhood.

Oh well faggot.

His BITCH feelings. You won't fucking get me asshole!

op three words
epoxy
fine sand
windshield

Car is inside. No windows in garage. Bout to make a play though.

If its cold.
>>Piss in between his doors so it freezes.
>>He has to force his doors open
>>Car gets warm
>>smell of piss forever
>>Smell gets worse over time

Or

>>Shit in his vents above the hood, right below his windshield.
>>That's all. Just shit smell forever

Send pic nigga

U sound like a fucking cocksucker. I'm glad he slapped your faggit friend

I sent his mail. Idk what else. Might post a retribution pic if u want tho

I live in Cinci. Just called the police and sent them to that address. Have fun in prison, OP. Tampering with mail is a federal offense.

fag.

Attached: fuckoff.png (287x352, 29K)

You and your friend sound like a bitch

Let’s see.

Thx

And things just got worse
You took this way too far OP

glad i stayed in this thread.
thing's might be gettin' spicy

OP here. I hope so too. I’ll see what’s good.

I'm glad I stayed. Wonder how this will play out

SHIT, the vehicle belongs to the well known Ohio resident Andrew Biersack. Kek.

Attached: 40a878094d992293468838f251ca3aa2.jpg (501x735, 42K)

so you actually deserved it, you sounds just like a faggot rich kid. Maybe he should have fucked you up both for being cunts.

Hope he does though now that he knows you're doxing him

Holy crap, user, is that what you call 40-ish?

Will this be on the news?

>>Later tonight some fags from Sup Forums get sot

I’m pretty poor. Have been forever. Idk though. Maybe he should have.

what kind of car are you in? asking for a friend in dispatch

Let's boot up a nice program to politely ask for his address.

Kek

"oh im poor so im being an asshole to strangers and then dox them"
mate you deserve that shit and more.
hope he fucking sues you for doxing him.
fun fact we know a lot of info about the situation. Were you saw him, that there were cameras there, you're not legal to drink.

This can easily come right around just like a boomerang but bringing a huge shitstorm with it.

Good job you played yoself.

Imagine talking shit, getting hit, then crying about it to bunch of people asking to dox. God OP you're fucking retarded.

yo buddy, just send the doxed guy the thread.
he can fuck up the ignorant kid really good.

>i'll see what's good
are you trying to be tough? what are you going to do? hide in a bush then run from sirens?
i'm sure this is all a ruse, but if it's not,
just go home, ya dunce.
your boy got smacked for being a fool.
you don't have the gumption to get any reconciliation if you're shouting "memes" to folks walking out of convenient stores

Why not just find the guy ourselves, send the cops and POOF! That's all.

Attached: evenbetter.png (965x120, 17K)

Too bad he didn't break his jaw, faggot.

I think we should fuck the OP more for being a little bitch.
Talk shit get hit lil bud.

>assaulted my butt buddy

grow the fuck up and half of the people in here that doxed the other guy. Sup Forums is full of fucking faggots these days.

trash

Blue Ash(cincinnati) Police phone number is (513)-745-8555

i've already called, but if you're looking for a place to send documentation to, that is useful info

It's crazy how good the cat's name is. Twink, cause you're such a fucking faggot

I bet this guy is SHITTING himself

you mean find the OP?
nah man, we already have a shit ton of info of what happened, so just tell the coppers and then it's their job.

CHECKED

quints of truth I guess.
let's fuck the OP and his butt buddy and find the cat a better home

It especially fucking retarded cause you're trying to get money out of this too smdh

Cops called back. OP wasn't there. Emailed the cop this thread, though. Smile, boys, you're on Cincinnati Camera

OP confirmed for faggot

He hasn't posted in a while. Maybe the popo are there!

imagine the cop's reaction to --

well, my friend and i yelled memes at a guy, and he slapped my friend. then i asked the internet for his address so i can go to his house and seek justice, and here i am!