This motherfucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

This motherfucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 4-up on 06-07-19 at 10.42 #4.jpg (640x426, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4ZoJKF_VuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have a nice body and a nice bulge. Why a virgin?

Mucho autismo

bump

cmon

personally I find that hot

I assume you are a fat, bearded male.

I am male. I am not fat or bearded.

I see. Anyway, women don't find that hot.

I'm sure some do. I take it you're not interested in letting a guy blow you?

No. I'm not.

How has this managed to happen.im a gay male and have fucked 2 different women. 1st time wanted to see if I had a chance at being straight and second time she got me drunk and then forced herself on my after I had already told her that I was gay and not interested. Are you just saving yourself for marriage or some shit

Nah - you're just an asshole.

No. I'm simply not attractive. Face is average, personality is shit.

What's not attractive is that attitude. Have some fucking confidence in life and be social. Not trying to be an asshole but don't be rapey or come off as a creep. I'm incredibly average and don't even try to go after women at all because I'm a fucking faggot but I still have to turn them down from time to time.

bump

>What's not attractive is that attitude. Have some fucking confidence in life and be social

That attitude is the result of 30 years of experience.

>I'm incredibly average and don't even try to go after women at all because I'm a fucking faggot but I still have to turn them down from time to time.

How? I never had to turn anyone down or was approached by anyone.

The how do I end up in situations part is simple. I'm pretty social and a decently nice guy. I'm pretty sure that they get interested because I show zero sign of being interested in fucking or even look at them like they are attractive (treat them like normal people that I don't want to stick my dick into basically) so as a result of not showing any interest I think it shakes them up a little bit and makes them interested in me like oh what makes this guy so good that he just doesn't give a fuck type of thing going on

>I'm pretty sure that they get interested because I show zero sign of being interested in fucking or even look at them like they are attractive (treat them like normal people that I don't want to stick my dick into basically) so as a result of not showing any interest I think it shakes them up a little bit and makes them interested in me like oh what makes this guy so good that he just doesn't give a fuck type of thing going on

There were times were I didn't give a fuck and was not actively looking for sex. Still, nothing happened.

bump

Im a virgin too so I feel you. Im a virgin because I'm into femdom though and no girl wants to have a relationship with someone like that. It used to bother me a lot, but now I really don't care anymore. The only thing that upsets me now is that I'll never have a family.

What about fetlife or shit like that?

bump

cmon

I got OP beat by 2 years. 38 years, virgin, french-kissed 2 girls, one at about 16, the other at 28... I had several opportunities to lose virginity, some I missed for good reason, other for stupid ones. First 100% chance was at 18 at highschool skiing trip where a smoking hot class mate was literally dragging me into bed, she was a slutty model, later turned celebrity due to competing in Big brother sow, but I was in love wither another girl from other class from our school and didn’t want to ruin my chances (what good it did me lulz). At that time I was horny as hell and eager to lose my virginity. The second opportunity came after college at 28 when a slightly drunk girlfriend of my school mate’s sister promised me we would have some “fun” after party but I backed out of it because I was too scared I’d disappoint… I masturbated a lot since puberty to vent my sexual frustration and eventually fucked up my cock doing it… at some point around 30 years of age it got swollen, probably some internal bleeding, and although it got better within a year, it never felt the same… it’s kind of numby and rubbery… it still works and I wank daily, but it doesn’t give me much pleasure. Now I don’t even care anymore about losing virginity. It will happen or it won’t… I’d fail as a partner anyway so I’m not even trying to establish relationships… Try to beat that.

Look at fucking Don Juan here.

How do you manage to look like that? Are you on some sort of diet or do you work out a lot?

10 - 15h rock climbing a week. Additionally a few hours of gym.

Do you boulder?
At the Gym, I average v8s and most v7s
Highest Outdoor is a 12a

I do boulder. But I average around V6. Highest indoor lead was 12a, outdoor lead 11c. I enjoy climbing, but objectively (especially given time invested) I'm not that good.

>Reality doesn't change if you decide to think anything different about yourself OP.
>God(reality) allows us all to thrive

What are you trying to say?

Thoughts lead to though-forms which lead to manifestations in reality.
Wait, what?

We are infinite OP
We can think whatever we like about ourselves
We are infinite happening no matter how we think

Dunno how that improves my climbing.

Everybody
Including Pro Climbers
Have a mind
That think thoughts
They probably do not limit themselves to unworthiness, no?

This is not a mindset issue.

>This is not a mindset issue.

"it is what you make of it"

If i make screwups, i may think i am a screwup
This is a self fulfilling prophecy

Change your prophecy.

Life is a mindset issue. LMAO
>Why do you think we miss childhood?

I am extremely disciplined and motivated when it comes to climbing. I try to challenge myself every session and oftentimes spend hours work on individual boulders / routes.

Challenge your expectations on reality, op.
we CAN win together.

We are limitless.
The more you believe it the more it proves itself to be true.
let bullshitters be bullshitters

I'm begging you, OP.
Save yourself before you end up where your heart shouldn't belong

Attached: Blake_God_Blessing.jpg (200x240, 16K)

>Save yourself before you end up where your heart shouldn't belong

Can you be concrete?

What is there to be concrete about?

How do I self myself. Where will I end up otherwise.

>personality is shit.
More likely you're just not horny enough to lower your standards to match.

I always went for women who I considered average looking. And as I said, I never had to turn anyone down.

Start with Why you do what you do.
Once decide what to believe in,
faith in your own path leads to unshakable optimism

If you aren't a winner, you are a teacher in highschool

If you aren't a winner, you listen to green day and work at el pollo loco

If you arent a believer, you see yourself as average

We can choose our illusion to live for. That's the power of this lesson.

Try psychedelics, you will be surprised at the pureness of life beyond your opinions

>faith in your own path leads to unshakable optimism
I don't care if you an hero, I just know what it's like to misguide yourself into miserable doom

What do you do for a living?

I work as a postdoc in cancer research. Long hours and poor pay.

email me for ideas
[email protected]

Attached: gai.jpg (720x480, 492K)

story?

No story. Always been an awkward person with few friends. Never managed to score. Simple as that.

Nothing betters a man's life like career advancement. What's your future looking like?

I've tried to get out of academia and into an industry position for years. Without success. I don't have enough high impact publications for a faculty position. So I don't know.

youtu.be/u4ZoJKF_VuA

A friend of mine was doing post doc work and landed a job with a pharmaceutical company. Much better pay than academia which is a brutal hierarchy based entirely on who can kiss the most senior ass. Get out of school, it's time to move on.

As I said. I've tried for years. Wrote thousands of job applications. I took my last postdoc position because it's better than being unemployed.

What do you believe OP?
What drives you forward?

Did you ever change anything over the years? Get new skills, change your writing style, network, etc?

Its a scam, just a bunch of girls trying to get money off people who are desperate.

>Get new skills, change your writing style, network, etc?

Had my resume checked by professionals. Improved my bioinformatic/computational skills (which makes me desirable for postdoc positions because people only have to pay one person for wet lab and bioinfo; however, industry positions can afford to employ real computer scientists). I suck at networking though just as much as I suck at dating.

Anyway, I currently make 50k in Boston and live from paycheck to paycheck.

Move to Hawaii. Be poor in paradise. Learn to surf.

Well, keep working at it. Don't throw your hands up and decide that you're screwed and there's nothing you can do.

Nothing less attractive to employers or women than a defeatist.

I can surf.

what's stopping you from being in paradise?
What's stopping us from entering nirvana?

CAN WE NOT ALL ENJOY LIFE ANYMORE.