Ask a dude anything on gate guard at a military base anything

Ask a dude anything on gate guard at a military base anything.

Attached: DEB7852A-F655-415D-958A-0873C05C8CC4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Hows kyle? Do you have heating inside?

How shit are you you got put on sentry duty

OP, you fag, don’t you know you’re supposed to salute every officer dependa that makes their way to your post?

Oorah, firewatch!

Could be worse, I got stuck with 4-hour fucking dumpster watch in Guam, just in case some dumbass accidentally threw away any classified or sensitive paper. Damn Rooskies always after me POD

Usually low ranked enlisted are put on gate guard duty. Ex military police fag here.

Lmao. Had a retired officer yell at me for not saluting him

I’m an E5

True. Worst I ever had was at 29 palms. Never again...

Bro we’re doing this shit in Alaska

then your chain of command doesnt trust you with important tasks

Dudes got deployed, I PCSd here and got thrown on this shitty ass detail

I had a corpsman try to use his Geneva convention ID to access the base (NAS CC) because he lost his Mil ID. I was a complete prick but after a while I let him in. No one understands the boredom of doing a 6 hr gate watch at 0100 Monday mornings

Nah, there’s an E5 at every gate. We’re just rear-d. Everyone else is deployed cause I just got back from deployment and PCSd here

Dude, the majority of the time you’re just sitting here on your phone and people asking directions. It’s definitely the most boring detail I’ve ever done so far in the infantry

No doubt. Gate guard suck no matter where.

Plus I have to sit here and listen to privates talk about basic training like they just got back from nam

Kek! Fuckin boots

What branch?

I go out to 29 palms sometimes for work. Fuck that place gets hot. Same with yucca valley. ain't shit out there

you're better off posting this thread on the gun board, /k/

if you've never been on it before, welcome to your new favourite Sup Forums board. it is the least gay and least cancerous one. enjoy

Army, dummy

Marine right? How was that shit?
I’ve met a couple dudes who got out of the marines, switched to army and said it was way more relaxed

Bet. I’ve been on and off Sup Forums for years now. Like to pop my head in and see what’s going on. Mostly dicks and chicks with dicks

you should use the unsupervised time to do pushups, dips, etc.
and listen to podcasts or music or watch movies.
you basically have free time while doing it, you're just stuck in a hut. make use of it.

I'd take it over where I am right now, any day.
torrential rain pretty much non stop every day for the past 3 weeks.

pretty much. /k/ is free of all that BS though.
guns, war, and military threads.
by far the best board on this entire site, along with /trv/ as the second best.
Sup Forums is like a slot machine though, so I know the appeal.

I’ve got a couple books with me, and just watching random YouTube videos kills time

I’ve honestly never been on that board before. I’ll have to check it out.

Hawaii?

Staff Sargent or Po2 or Air Force?

how has jake been?

Shitty M-9

Attached: D6A425DC-E1AF-475E-8CBB-815AA676E958.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

Sergeant, Army. Infantry

Lol idk any first names my dude

You gonna eat that cheerio or what?

Attached: faggotlord.jpg (2823x4191, 1.95M)

E6 is SSG for army

At least you aren't the pog bitches from s2 whose only job it is to shift through trash looking for pii, operations material, and anything else that's sensitive.

It's afghani tier work whenever I see them.

Those desk jobs lookin mighty cozy tho