Please go kill yourself, the fact youre using Sup Forums means that your life is straight garbage and pointless

please go kill yourself, the fact youre using Sup Forums means that your life is straight garbage and pointless.

Attached: stupid bitch 4.jpg (1202x1600, 162K)

I think about this every time I’m here. I make 120k a year but it doesn’t matter bc I’m socially retarded and hated everywhere I go. I’m not joking, I’m just not a likable person and there’s something about me people hate. It’s so bad, People physically want to hurt me just being in the same room. I’m a really good person too so it’s a real letdown.

Forgot to mention I come here a lot after work bc it’s a really good distraction from my life.

i make 0 a year so if you fr make 120k a year and arent just living in a fantasy land can u spare some cash?

Well look who talking thot

Wow I feel like I'm you except I'm in college and make 0. Makes me just want to kill myself because no matter how hard I try or successful I become I'm garbage to other people. Maybe I'll just buy a shotgun and blow my brains out

>your life is straight garbage and pointless.
how do you know me so well?

i raped and killed a girl in 1993 im from kentucky.

>meaningless trash
That's the way I like it.

Is that you Mitch?

Green text pls.

Ps I'm not FBI

Sauce?

can you post a pic of urself?

Nah, I'm doing quite well for myself at the moment. I come on here when I am particularly bored and my friends aren't available.

Ya b is garbage but I get a good laugh from time to time.

Kek well i cant speak for myself but i know a few seriously fucking successful people who have or still do occasionally fuck about here, the fact their lives are so stressful probably makes the ridiculously retarded shit going on here theraputic.

A doctor, a chemistry phd, biomedical science phd, int relations prof, marketing hotshot. Seriously well adjusted decent people lel.

this really ans my hero

The girl in OPs pick is part of a set. But her set is part of a bigger set of some guy black mailing girls I think? Does anyone have more information? I remember a thread months ago where there were like 10 different girls like her licking their own shit and pissing, but they didn’t want to do it.

Are those videos online anywhere?

How old are you? A good start to personality is putting yourself through challenged that stray you away from feelings like melancholy. Work out. Look at the fit forum for help watch mindful attraction. Org on youtube

Actually, Sup Forums is the only "social" platform that I use. What you say is what I think about people who are on Instagram/Facebook all fucking day. I come here to vent, and to speak my mind, with no holding back whatsoever.

Also, like this user I own a software company, and really good money. I also have a book and two courses published, which pull in money every month. I literally have so much going on with my life, which is all engineering my path to absolute comfort. Majority of other social media users (clearly, easy stats), are dirt poor, living a shit life. There's less people on Sup Forums, so it's entirely possible that more of us are doing better than say, the majority of Facebook, with it's 2 fucking billion user base.

Same, m8. I'm a little less than 120k but I live in one of the cheapest parts of the US so it feels like that much. I'm a decent actor and people like me OK but the simple fact of the matter is I can't fucking stand 99.99% of the people I encounter. Like I said, I can act and generally I'm good at it but any longer than a few hours/days and the mask starts to slip. I come here to blow off steam, have a laugh, sometimes a fap and that's about it.