When will he finally go to a better league? I want to see he play in a league that means something...

When will he finally go to a better league? I want to see he play in a league that means something. Bayernsliga is pointless.

The Bundasliga is the best league in the world

*see him play

Bayernwinslol

You get free ass in the Bundasliga so i'm not sure why he would want to leave.

What do monkeys care?

Rude behavior by a supposedly "civilized" person.

I care because he is one of the most interesting players from the USA and I'm curious about his development.

>they don't like ass

'Most interesting players' but that cunt can't even carry the national team to the worldc up, he can eat a dick and rot in the nazi league

This, but unironically.

this

he's already old news, that pacy english negro sancho is the new hot stuff

>worst successful dribbling rate in t5 leagues

I thought Brazilians like bundas.

>believing in the english/french/german league meme

only spain and italy are quality leagues

Spurs legend in the making tbqh

>I want to see he play in a league that means something.
Like the champions league?
>couldn't do shit against the mighty Apoel

he will go to barca to replace the GOAT when he retires

He's literally going Liverpool in the summer

Why didn't this dumbass play for Croatia instead? He'd have a bigger chance to win a WC there

but he is a garbage player

Bundesliga is the highest level he will ever play at

He's Bayern bound.

Because he cannot? His Grandfather is the immigrant. Christian himself is American with no tie with Croatia.

>Christian Mate Pulisic, the brightest of US prospects, could so easily have been Kristijan Mate Pulišić playing for Croatia. Pulisic’s grandfather was born on the Croatian island of Olib, and when Pulisic Jr. first joined Die Schwarzgelben in 2015 he successfully applied for Croatian – and therefore EU – citizenship. Croatia tried to cap him, but 13 months later he became the youngest American – at the age of 17 years, six months and 12 days – to play in a FIFA World Cup qualifier, helping the USMNT to a 4-0 win over Guatemala in Columbus, Ohio.

>Why would you want to represent your own country?

there's a different between getting a piece of paper so you can play in europe and playing for a national Team. why would a guy who's never been to croatia, can't speak croatian and has just 1 croatian ancestor play for croatia.

>why would a guy who's never been to Catalonia, can't speak Catalan, and has 0 Catalan ancestors play for Barcelona?

Shut up you stupid fucking jap go hang yourself

Good post

ching chong wing wong

he's on a good team to develop in.

Pulisic isn't ready yet to join Bayern

lmao

Because Croatia is a shithole.

wild theory

He will go to Lyon after they win the Europa League, as a replacement for Fekir who is destined for his career defining move in the summer.
After stat padding in League 1 for two seasons he will become the most expensive player of all time (mainly because of his US market exposure) and will go to either Man U or Real Madrid.

In perfect conditions this is what he is destined for.

>this guy is only 19
whew can't wait for that bayern move

now why the hell would Lyon want Pulisic as a replacement for Fekir

I hope he stays until atleast 22 or 23
regular game time in a good teams that has developed good players.

and you cant say the competition is not high enough seeing how dominant the German National team is.

>"Well yes, buyernleague is the best league in the world".

>says Doyle, conveniently ignoring the my little sawker trash like Bradley and Altidore who are veterans and did fuck all in the hex.

Pretty sure he's going to Livershit or Arse-anal this summer

Nah. He doesn't want to play for Liverpoo or Arseanal. He wants to improve and try to get into Real Madrid or Barcelona when he's ready/good enough.

>

Why do you think this? He would fit in perfect as a replacement for sadio mane.

Let the #lightening begin.

Because that's what media insiders close to him have said. Plus he wouldnt fit the premier league with his small frame and dribbling skills.

All memes aside, as it is now, Dortmund is still the best team for him for at least 2 seasons.

Do foreigners like pulisic? I thought you all wanted him to fail because he's american.

He seems like a decent lad so I don't mind him having a successful club career. I don't like americans though so I don't really care if he fails at an international level. Although I don't exactly need to wish for the US national team to be shit.

He's goat and he's the only chance to make USA vs Mex games interesting.

he'll end up at stoke city or betis sevilla lmao

He's too young/raw to move yet. Dortmund is great at developing talent so let him stay another two years.

why do you want to see him play in better league when he cannot even provides in bundesliga ? hes shit lets face it.

this. he's the new bojan