Why the fuck did he pick Mike Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because every other choice was stupid and he's finally listing to his advisors.

desu

But who is it desu

>But who is it desu

He is the governor of Indiana.

He made the same mistake Romney did, he chose someone he could get along with and that he thought would be a strong leader within the team. Unfortunately just like Ryan, Pence brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Trump can still win if muzzes keep muzzing though.

Because he doesn't really want to win, and now he has an excuse when he get his clock cleaned in November.

Because all he's doing is personally loaning his campaign money, which he gets back with 36 million in interest on top of the capital. He even said he's gonna be the first guy to make money running for President.

Because he's an A#1 huckster, and he's playing you fools like a bucnha cheap violins.

>maybe if I post it again it will stick
>a year isn't long enough, gotta keep posting it

It's a terrible choice and he'll lose support from independents.

Pence is a fucking globalist and a B-grade Ted Cruz

Trump deserves to fucking lose for betraying us, Kek will his wreak his vengeance on the Trump campaign for this

Fuck does that even mean, you moron?

>brings nothing to the table

Thats a meme, he brings the evangelicals, a demographic Trump needs in order to win.

KEK'S VENGEANCE CONFIRMED

He's my shit governor and I'm pissed about this. I wanted him to run for governor so that he could lose. Now all the single party voters will put in another republican to continue his policies.

Oh yeah, because an endorsement wouldn't do that... this move is contradictory to his ENTIRE campaign up to this point.

I personally will vote against any radical religious moralist, and that includes christian. Down with Pence!

Shit....

KEK's wrath shall be complete!

Trump has his head firmly lodged up israel's ass, so he's already got the evan-jew-licals

I don't fucking know. It doesn't even seem like they agree on that much.

I guess there are still people who vote based on irrelevant gay and trans bullshit?

>listening to his advisors
wow so based
he's finally listening to the Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission like a sane, well-researched public official
i'm sure he will really shake things up in washington now

Because his advisors are all neocon shills who are planning on getting him impeached on something like tax evasion and want a good goy for when stab him in the back.

No freaking idea
I guess that he's a lot better than Newt and Christie but he could have picked someone other than those 3

To get the Republican party to fucking back him, that's why. If he didn't pick a model conservative the party would continue to try and rip him apart.

Trump already has the evangelicals.

wtf i hate trump now

He's crashing the GOP with no survivors.
He's an obvious hillary plant, probably ran as a joke, got too far and just doesn't give a fuck so he picked the most unlikeable VP to end the GOP once and for all and force a complete restructuring of the party

It'll be hilarious that it will most likely become 4 elections straight of the GOP losing. Apparently the GOP knows no bounds when it comes to being a fuckup.

Preach
>doubting this fact

Because Mike Pence showed how easily he can be bullied into submission by corporate alpha males. There will be no Sarah Palins this race

I'm hoping it's just so he can btfo him at the convention and announce his real VP pick.

Because.

There will be no vengeance or wrath.

He looks like Race Bannon

Honestly, I've been a huge trump supporter from day 1, i own the maga hat, I attended his rally...i don't like this. It's McCain/Palin all over again. If Trump begins to promote social conservatism, I'm out.

if he wanted the guaranteed win, he should've drafted Condoleezza Rice as his VP.

What's wrong with social conservatism?

Did you hear the story about chris christie flipping out? He burst into trumps office and threw a dry cleaning ticket on the table saying, "trump can pick up his own damb dry cleaning"

He must feel like such a cuck right now.

He should have chosen someone who is charismatic and can debate well, someone who cam articulate his policies much better than trump, and who will win the VP debate.

Aside from the obvious things like creationism being objectively and laughably wrong?

You can't win on it. The evangelicals it appeals too aren't the force they once were. You will alienate women and that's half the fucking voter block

Even turkey has better separation of church and state then the US does. Social conservatism is retarded

Trump will continue to say whatever comes to his mind. It doesn't matter if he and pence contridict eachother, the voters will hear what they want to hear.

>Even turkey has better separation of church and state then the US does
Do you consider having the word "God" on money to be social conservatism?

Flynn would alienate his base with the abortion comments

Sessions is the same as pence

Christie is not very likeable

He gets it
Shes a neocon but he wouldve won black, women, and warhawk votes.
Trump is gonna through this election.
No way in hell could the left stump a trump rice ticket.
>the city of Sup Forumss political savvy

Americans - cucked.

Brits got PM saying sharia has its benefits - cucked.

France banning right wingers from commenting about the attack - cucked.

Germany banning comments as well - cucked.

Welcome to the club.

A latino pick would have been good too

>things like creationism

Would you include the promotion of Christianity in that?

>Trump running with Rato's sloppy seconds
jesus

A

It seems counterintuitive when your constitution says there is supposed to be secularism.
It's not necessarily socially conservative, it's unconstitutional.

wtf im a #ChillDog now

wtf i hate trump now

It really seems like an awful move. Diminishing. What was Trump thinking?

He picked Pence because in the real world and not your echo chamber conservatives are actually considering voting for Clinton and Johnson.

The gay thing is disappointing. Not just because we want gays to vote but because it shows pence is a loser. he picked a wedge issue then got on the wrong side.

You don't want a winner for vp though.

>picking a VP from a state you were already going to win
What a complete retard.

this.

JUST

I am now a Cruzmissile

trump is not dumb, republicans will vote for him no matter what, he's just fishing for undecided voters. "uh maybe if he picks this guy it means he's no that crazy"

He picked a literal nobody. Was probably the safest option, but it doesn't lend him anything.

mah negger

you sound nervous.

He does.

stop giving us false hope.

well besides he's most likely a Hillary plant to begin with, uniting the country against him so Hillary wins.

wtf i'm a #shillforhill now
>really made me think

wtf i hate trump now

he is ment to be boring. no one cares about him. This also shows that all conservatives are sell outs when the price is right. 4d Chess NIggIA

Liberals are threatening to assassinate him. He picked a VP they would hate more than him. Its to make sure, that if he goes out, they'll suffer for it.

It's either 4D chess or the first genuine fuckup. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Mike Pence is based, watch him.

He will rip Warren a new asshole in debates

>no one cares about him.

except young moderates that know him only for being anti-gay. donald is bending over for establishment evangelicals. this is only going to sure up cruz-tier biblethumpers and turn off undecideds.

>us

The same reason Reagan picked Bush. He needed a mainstream running mate to placate the establishment.

I would have proffered Newt. But i'm just glad he didn't pick a nigger or a woman or a cuck. I am happy he picked a far right conservative republican white male

>everyone itt
>I'm smarter than Donald Trump and would make better decisions than him from my computer chair, isolated from the inner workings of his campaign

>moderates
>voting based on a VP

so i guess Warren will ruin the moderate vote for Clinton.

Pence:

>Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught reieving hospital treatment
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm

>Trump literally asked his aides and advisors last night if there was a way to go back on Pence
>went with Pence anyway
????? I thought he was cancelling his press conference today due to Nice. That should have given him plenty of time to get out of this. What gives?

>he picked a wedge issue then got on the wrong side.

Why is it the "wrong side"? Because a bunch of faggots in San Fran said so?

No you wouldn't maple leaf,

>he's finally listing to his advisors.

but Trump's success has come from the fact that he doesn't listen to advisors, that he's anti-establishment. Listening to advisors and picking an establishment candidate to placate the establishment is a bad move.

>sourceless CNN article

wew kill yourself nigger faggot

Literally who gives a shit. VP is pretty much useless and doesn't really do shit.

She declined to even meet with him. They tried.

Condi is out of politics, nothing they could do

she would never stab her husbando george in the back either

because hes a fraud.
hillary is prezz now.
allways was
he works for her
so does bernout sanderstien
they all do
wake up you fucking morons.

You guys are at least better than her meme team.

FUCKING

indianafag here
really hope our governor helps MAGA

But his advisers are free market Constitutionlists from /pol

A small but real concern. However, it also means the globalists are free to assassinate him when they are ready.

>trump doesn't want to win meme
horrible b8 m8

>Trump for months has said he's wanted someone with experience doing political shit
>Pence has worked on capitol hill and as governor
GUYS WHY DID HE PICK PENCE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WHYYYYY

Who the fuck cares.
If you weren't fucking retarded you'd know the VP does absolutely nothing.
Fucking saged

THIS

>post yfw you didn't fall for the Trump meme

>Trump for months has said he's wanted someone who supports his agenda

>gr8 shillin' user

UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO UNDO

Yeah, he's actually not that bad.
All these people shitting their pants are getting annoying though.

Most of his shits on point, he has executive experience and he'll be able to wrangle the retards in congress well.

It's not like Trump is just going to become Pence 2.0 all of a sudden.

>level headed user

>Pence brings absolutely nothing to the table.
VPs never bring something to the table
ever

VPs can only hurt, not help. He chose the most bland person he could pick for a reason.

Why are we so upset about Pence VP pick ?

Who could have trump picked that would have been better ? Flynn?

I agree it was a terrible pick.
But he needed to make sure the base turns out to vote

>he'll lose support from independents.

Base Turnout > undecided chucklefucks that weren't going to actually go and vote for him anyway, even if asked they say they "prefer" Trump