Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't care about what happens to French "people"?

Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't care about what happens to French "people"?

didnt expect anything from a leaf

yoiu shouldnt care about any people

more happenings pls islam

That is just because you are Chinese, and your soulless nature overtakes you.

who genuinely cares about canadians? They'er just inbred french really

Honestly I think if anything you should view what's happened to the frogs as an example of what could happen to your country if dumbass politicians and globalists aren't shut the fuck down. The French are fags, but they are our fags, I wish they knew better, I don't want Western civilization to crumble.

I care about the French people. But they are still incorrigible faggots. They will learn nothing from this. I expect this too keep happening

The French are stupid

I don´t care if anyone dies at the moment except my direct friends and family. Chances are high that mostly leftists die anyway. Who cares? They get what they voted for.

People die by the thousands everyday in all kinds of horrible ways

Tell me why would i care about frenchies dying much more than children in africa or middle east or any other place?

fuck yourself nigger

Well you are a Muslim Turk, I do not expect you to care about your Muslim brothers murdering people.

Shit in toilet, shit on table. The table is quickly becoming a toilet now.

Oh wait, wheres my raid?

I care, in that I would watch them burn with a smile

The French are NOT my fags. They are a threat to Western civilization.

The French themselves were the ones who allowed these muslim animals into Europe in the first place.

Like punlu says, the French are stupid fags.

>trips over obesity

Also I think this thread was most likely posted by a citizen of Sup Forums

A lot of Sup Forums tards have come out of the woodwork and into Sup Forums in the wake of Nice attacks. I have seen a huge increase in the word 'moralfag' being use here since the past 24 hours.

It looks like Sup Forums has established ant outpost here for the time being

REMEMBER NAPOLEON

when do you surrender french fries

You should have killed yours when you had the chance. Once a cuck always a cuck.

Ok this post makes me rethink my earlier post. Maybe not Sup Forums after all

Not really, I don`t really care. France sort of brought it upon themselves 2bh. I just hope it leads to a blowback.

décalissez vous il y a une douzaine d'autres fils que vous pouvez pleurer dedans

We have elections next year, and FN will win.

>Panniculus>Penis

A

Whoever wins, I hope they put a stop to this. This is inhuman

Implying you are white and/or christian. You are faggots. FAGGOTS! I'm happy your stupid country and society is collapsing.

They will stop it, we just need to get them in power.

I think the European government is the threat to Western civilization, the French people are idiots for helping to put theirs in power. We can only hope they get the right in after this fuckin mess and get back on track.

This looks like a collage of victims as posted on drudge. Terrible

I feel for them actually. They are too beta to handle the happenings...

Nice edge

no you aren't
they totally deserved it

I stopped caring since the people of france seem fine with it, no pogroms against niggers and muslims so far so they seem to enjoy to be the centre of attention.

Normally I don't give a fuck if liberals get culturally enriched, but fuck this. Fuck everything.

Fucking kids, man.

>Americans are fat

this is literally all you have.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

wow so fucking sad ;_;

But in all seriousness, look at these """"""people""""". They look like a bunch of fags/leftists.

Sup Forums should be thanking ISIS for taking these subhumans out AND ensuring that right wing parties win.