HAPPENING: 28 Pages of 9/11 Commission RELEASED

bigstory.ap.org/article/006c6ad9e9ad4374b9c60015cef6e828/28-pages-911-inquiry-being-released-after-13-year-wait

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2596644/
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
rt.com/usa/351327-congress-releases-pages-saudi/
web.archive.org/web/20030831173740/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/16/wcia16.xml
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/
gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html
ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare to be bored as fuck.

> implying this is the real document

>released on a friday afternoon
>will be totally swept under the rug by the media and the weekend newscycle

Well chosen 28 pages you mean

Can Jim Beam melt a steel beam?

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2596644/

this

>AUTMORIZED EDITION

ha, what?

TLDR
>be juu
>buy building
>needs costly repair
>make insurance
>???
>profit
bonus
>dance on a van

>be bush
>enforce domestic anal probe
>make profit for the military industrial complex

Also nobody is going to buy it anyway if it doesn't correspond to their prepackaged political belief system.

If you insert Israel or Jew into every redacted line, these pages make total sense

Know where I'll be able to read this?

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>153▶
>TLDR
underrated

Fucking this

Clinton did 9/11?

ITT: no one reads the source material

rt.com/usa/351327-congress-releases-pages-saudi/

Saudi Arabia confirmed direct involvement.

This better be true op.

why haven't we bombed these camelfuckers yet?

I looked at some of the pages so far.

Looks like there's a 99.9% chance that Saudi Arabia was involved in the 9/11 terrorist attack.

>ctrl+f 'Israel'
>0

Into the trash it goes.

jet [REDACTED] can't melt [REDACTED] [REDACTED]

Money laundering scheme in the US

>"ally"

SO YOU BE SAYIN'
WE WENT TO WAR
TO WAR
WITH THE WRONG COUNTRIES N SHIET?

>there will be no punishment for Saudi Arabia

wtf is going on in this country?

Yup. Clinton was president before Bush, and the wtc bombings happened under him.

Nah, I can't read all this shit, literally.

TLDR:
>FBI (((fucked up))) big time under Clinton
>Bush is a fucking (((liar)))
>Saudi government is NOT an ally

>we could have had all that Saudi oil

Woah, that's bonkers. It's almost as if we should scrutinize charitable FOUNDATIONS that are routinely abused to provide funding for extremist groups.

It's almost as if another FOUNDATION was receiving millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia.

It's almost as if the head of one of these FOUNDATIONS bought millions of junk bonds in 1991. Bonds held at the WTC until maturity in 2001.

Weirrrrrd.

Yep, they blanked it out. Unfuckingbelieveable

HOW STRANGE

fucking black highlighter

PURE COINCIDENCE.

If you gave me 37 million dollars I would have kicked out all the Haitians and imported Dominicans. At least they can run a fucking country.

what is that document from?

If I'm not mistaken, it's some of swissbro's tax related digging on the Clinton foundation.

Clinton foundation tax return

Tax filings for non profits are public. You just have to request the info from the IRS and they cannot say no.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

>be you
>have entry level understanding of things
>get called a retard

retard

link to actual pages?

>hurrr it didnt conform to my retarded unfounded beliefs

fuck off beaner

>It's almost as if the head of one of these FOUNDATIONS bought millions of junk bonds in 1991. Bonds held at the WTC until maturity in 2001.

Can you elaborate on this? Was the CF around in the 1990's? How does buying junk bonds that are held at the WTC until 2001 help them?

Shlomo pls go back to Redit

I'm guessing nsurance paid out for their bonds instead of the bonds maturing into worthless pieces of paper

>This is about to come out
>Truck kills 83 people in France

The jews know what they're doing

first reply

>I'm guessing nsurance paid out for their bonds instead of the bonds maturing into worthless pieces of paper
All the financial records were backed-up offsite (standard practice for anything important), also the bond holder would have a hard copy, no need for any insurance scams (in this case anyway)

They will never release the Israel papers on 9/11 so who cares

This, mostly.

The bonds were junk, the insurance was worth much more.

How's your day going so far Shlomo ?

best reply

> This tells us nothing really new or ground-breaking
> Either released for:
> 1. Distract from France and what is coming
> 2. Make the fire rise even faster in America for Martial Law

Geez this is getting slid hard. Would appreciate any and all red pills on 9/11. Do these documents tell us anything we didn't know before? Is this likely to lead to any concrete action, or just deteriorate U.S.-Saudi relations?

They tell us 100% the FBI is either too incompetent to exist or allowed 9/11 to happen.

Like I said
> It tells us nothing new

The pages just say that Iraq had WMDS and to stop asking so many questions you crazy conspiracy theorist.

it confirms what was already known. no mention of Israeli intelligence despite web.archive.org/web/20030831173740/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/16/wcia16.xml

Here it is everyone.

Something something Mossad, something something Israel,

Sure glad I don't live in Burgerland. Was it Israel that did 9/11?

how mad are you that your stupid opinions are yet again proven unfounded?

these pages were always about saudi arabia, not the jews you dumb cuck, maybe read it before "throwing it into the trash", maybe reading something for once will be good for you

Israel had foreknowledge of the attack and it's possible they were in communication with Saudi Arabia.

Any information other than that is speculative. See: web.archive.org/web/20030831173740/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/16/wcia16.xml

>camelfuckers

child fuckers you mean

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/

Bretty lame.

reminder the Iraq war was pre-planned years before Bush was even elected

Israel knew it was happening and planted explosives in the buildings to make sure they fell

As if they're gonna tell the truth about it.

gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/

>BB-18

look up what a part# BB-18 is for the real redpill

>You can CTRL + F scanned documents
>Implying US admit their Israeli bulls are cucking them

wtf is this shit?

The USS Connecticut?

Israeli art student "project" on a vacant floor of the WTC ~1 year before 9/11

You might find this interesting too

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html

>The leaked report was compiled by the Drug Enforcement Administration after some of its offices were allegedly targeted by Israelis posing as art students. "That these people are now travelling in the US selling art seems not to fit their background," the DEA report said.

This is sorta interesting. Osama Bassan liked Bin Laden and supported 2 of the hijackers for those who didn't read the doc.

The sure non-debated thing is that both CIA and Mossad know it's happening that month on the trade center via planes.

Pakistan most likely knew, arguably helped doing everything behind the scenes with orders from CIA.

Iraq wasn't involved at all. Saudi might be involved the same way Pakistan was.

>be (((you)))
>get BTFO by
FOUND THE KIKE

This was a real thing. I had a run in with one of these cats many years ago. (and no I am not DEA) they used to hang outside of Military bases in California.

You do know the 28 pages isn't part of the 9/11 commission r r r r right?

Unclassified sections of the Senate investigation prove Saudi Arabia was involved.

Even if you don't believe in global warming this should be a good enough reason to want to use less energy.

just starting to read it and its clear some of these fuckers need to be investigated more

I wonder whats the company in question here

The definitive red pill

ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

go shitpost in Sup Forums if you're not actually going to read the pages and contribute to the thread you fucking manchild

it's always the jews user

They say the name of the company somewhere I think, I'll try to find it. The whole document is really repetitive.

you don't get to tell me where to post, kike
also checked

>Mossad know it's happening that month on the trade center via planes.
The mossad cell in question followed the hijackers since Hamburg Germany living within a block of them in NJ and even next door to them in Florida.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M

I think this is what we were looking for.

This
>it doesn't say what I think happened so it's not real

NSA?
CIA?
FBI?
KGB?

what the fuck

nsa.

It looks like Ercan is associated with Dallah Avco.

I mean they knew it's happening in November and so is CIA.

They knew the place, the mean, and the time frame. What is 100% sure is that they knew it will happen, what is mostly sure is that they were watching if Pakistan is training the Jihadis rights, if the operation's going right and stuff...

All evidences show that America, Israel, Pakistan, Saudi helped it happen. And CIA was asking Iraq about it before it happens which shows they were trying to accuse Iraq of not "telling them"...

>these people fund Clinton
>people think Trump is bad because of Pence

Proof? That could be damning if it got blown up by the guys in the /cfg/ threads.