What is stopping you from being gay?

What is stopping you from being gay?

/yzNB5f

Attached: Pikk.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

Attached: F4610F45-D1FD-4C82-90B8-FBFF7FBB3556.jpg (1125x1079, 689K)

bump

The fact that I am not gay.

bump

Anal sex disgust me and I prefer pussy

bump

being straight, i guess

I'm not a faggot, no-sirry-bob

bump

Same. I'm the kinda person that thinks "wow im probably gay and in denial" every now and then but in the end i could never love another man lmao

bump

that darn heterosexuality

Terrified of talking to guys on top of not even knowing how to

bump

bump

>Terrified of talking to guys
why?

bump

I have no idea what to even say and I don't want just sex I want love and companionship I don't wanna waste my time on some fag who just wants the sex and nothing meaningful

bump

Same here.

the penises, they scare me

bump

I only fantasize about it but couldn't go through with it

Cuz im a loser snd nobody likes me that way

When I was 11m my older neighbor would watch me while my mom worked late. He basically made me his sex slave. I sucked, jerked, and he eventually fucked me. Sometimes multiple times a day. I don’t consider myself gay, being forced into that stuff of course

that fact that no cute twinks traps or fem CDs want to fuck me

i think im pretty gay, ive only slept with men and have almost always ended up bottoming which shocked me at first. Im just scared I wont be able to fall for a man, but I also know my attraction to girls is pretty pathetic and ive ended up making a couple amazing friends with the girls who ive confided in about this.

Because my friends would call me faggot

bump

Yeah that too

God made me normal and gave me a dick to breed with women like I should.

I'll happily guide you.

bump

Yeah god is so great, he gave me an 8inch dick i cant even get up with girls and no desire to use with guys

bump

The government cursed us faggot we didn't get a Choice fuckin soy and estrogen in everything

bump

bump

What if the government shot a ungayaffire ray to ungay the world's gays?

Then what do you get off to?

bump

They're trying to kill off most of the future generations by infecting us with gay man if I had a choice I'd be with women since I don't and am terrified of being hated and rejected I suffer alone cause fags are mostly hated and rejected even by theirselves

>that darn heterosexuality

Yeah, loving pussy is a rapidly narrowing game, apparently. Can't look at a cock and get started for some damn reason...

The fact that men stink and are disgusting greasy, hairy sweaty animals. I don’t know why women are attracted to us, I can’t comprehend it.

I need a soft pussy and a woman’s light touch and curvy smooth body.

Can't shake this natural and healthy desire to be with cute women. Cute, wonderful, sexy women. Sorry.

THIS.

I WANT TO MARRY A TOMBOY GIRL THAT ISN'T A LESBIAN.

Honestly I don’t find men attractive but I’m not opposed to a male relationship if I ever did meet “the one” maybe there is no such thing... just being optimistic and open minded because I’m not sure what I would do.

Ive got ridiculously sensitive nipples, also a couple dildos. I know im gross and weird or whatever, an anomaly. i still jerk off, but i mean if i were to JUST jerkoff its just a 1minute session to make the urge go away.

The whole rough skin, balls and cock thing kind of stops me. I envy fags though. Men are far easier to tolerate and put up with than women. But god damnit, their super soft smooth skin that feels so good to touch and vaginas feel so fun to pound.

Life would be much less stressful if I was a faggot.

me too, and i hate the the stink of a guy whos just worked out crazily and needs a shower. But girls dont do anything for me even though I think they're adorable and amazing

I fucked a tranny in the ass a few weeks ago. I honestly could barely feel anything. Their ass was so loose. I made it jerk me off to finish. I felt so fucking disgusted with myself after. I couldn't believe I actually fucked that thing. I still can't believe I did that.

What's your standards?

Gays get the rope

Attached: 07C6DAC6-F7F6-4C7B-ACE5-910F1F205746.gif (504x279, 60K)

Nahhh it wouoldnt. The shame and self loathing cancels out any benefit. Imagine being gay and thinking about how being honest about yourself is gonna trigger so many people to think about youre most filthy acts in the bedroom :(

Ha yeah that's nasty im sorry. Lol and im gay but the one time i topped someone that's what it was like. ick

Someone my age (18) and cool to be around. Just for reference I currently have a girl and have had some in the past. And I don’t think I’m ugly so.

You just sound like a really awesome guy

Mainly my girlfriend i have wanted to experiment for a while. I have done stuff with guys over the internet and use Anal toys alot but never in person with another guy unfortunately. I really want to try the real thing and think I would have by now if I weren't with my girlfriend.

That's my life in a nutshell. Every girl I date tells me I'd make a good gay guy but I know I'm not interested in being gay at all. It's a curse to be this good looking, honestly.

do you get hard when you suck a dildo at all? Lol I still remember I felt like i was gonna cum when i first put a real, hard cock in my mouth. I mean the toys turned me on but jesus christ. Does pussy arouse you at all? I think girls are really cute but I know it's not meant to be unfortunately

that's fucking insulting and i love having female friends as a gay guy. Im sorry dude, what a bitch.

Oh no I definitely get aroused by her but the thought of sucking a guys dick or having him fuck me is also a huge turn on. I love her very much and sex is amazing but I'm a very open person and really want to try having sex with another guy. And yes the toys are a turn on but definitely reinforce wanting to try the real thing

Well I think you might be at a crossroads, if you really wanna be with her it's probably better you didn't. I dunno how open minded she is though, but a lot of people are open to things until they happen. It can create a feeling of jealousy too, and what if it physically feels better to you than fucking her?

Appreciate it man. Idk, both my brother and I both get the gay comments constantly. We were raised by our mom while our dad was hooked on meth back in the 90's. Just a way of life at this point, everybody just assumes I'm gay is how it feels. It's like looking in the mirror and I know I'm white, but people see me as black and call me a nigger. No offense to blacks, just an example.

no cute traps near my area, wouldn't fuck a masculine guy

Lol dude I get that. Both me and my older brother are a bit shy and can come across "too polite". It does suck and it sucks worse for him I think because he literally just takes much better care of the way he looks. I mean I'm like super gay, and I know he's super straight, wtf is up with that BS from society. Also that's funny, I got hooked on meth while struggling with accepting be gay, still a rollercoaster! Wish it wasnt on my mind every day, just focusing on school and making a little something of my life. Peace and love bro

Thanks, appreciate it. I just try to be nice and fair to everyone since life isn’t that long haha.

The fact that I don't want to put my dick into an asshole of any kind.

I know people here are super racist and stuff but that's actually pretty cute.

She is pretty open minded and knows all of this but has threw same fear that I would enjoy it more. In college we used to get on Skype and share computer screens. She would go on omegle and seduce different guys by masterbating and showing her tits and she would watch me seduce guys by getting naked and playing with my ass for them. It was awesome and she would get into it and tell me what to do to turn them on. I hope someday we can bring a guy into bed with us but since college she hasn't been as enthusiastic about it :(

Fuck yeah it is :3

Some dicks in the way

Because I'm pansexual!

My straightness

Lol she sounds amazing. I know I only had one girlfriend and I havnt even had a boyfriend. She still denies we dated but we would makeout for 30minutes and I would be ROCK HARD. Id send her a dick pick and shed send me a pic and i remember feeling jealous of her for getting a dick pick haha ( i was 24 at this time). I still wonder if I could be with a girl i guess, but we get along SO well as friends. and the dick never lies.

Damn almost the same fucking story! Wild. I'm a white boy, 6'0", I workout a lot and have 12 pack abs, blue eyes, I'm a super good looking dude. Women walking past me at college will literally stop and just stare good looking. I've been getting hit on by both men and women since 7th grade. And like your brother I take care of myself, I have really good hygiene and everything is always in order. And I've also smoked meth and I'm not afraid to tell people that which really makes them look at me differently. But when I was 10 years old I knew I was gonna try meth to see why my dad did what he did to our family so I never refused it at first but now I know exactly how it effects your life and I haven't touched it in over 7 years. I can relate with you dude just be open about what you did because at the end of the day no relationship lasts forever so do you man and fuck the rest

Gay guy here

Wish I was straight. I'm what they call a twink and I've got a soft (not lispy) voice. So people presume. Otherwise I hide it. 100% in the closet. Women just don't do anything for me so I'm kinda committed to just be single all my life. I hate that people assume I'm sjw, that I'm super into gay culture/lgbt issues. I've lost friends because I got mad at them for joking, telling me I'm in the closet. But they're fucking right.

I'm tired of being single. But I don't want to be gay. I don't enjoy my work. It's hard for me to relate to anyone. I think about ending it all the time but i know I'm too passive to ever do it. Knowing people think I'm some kind of faggot, that i like pride parades (they're disgusting). Because everyone presumes I'm gay they don't take me seriously (at work or socially). People say it's "cute" when I get angry/worked up... and people just want me to 'come out" and embrace that? To admit to being a freak? I'd rather hang myself in the closet I'm in. Fuck gay culture and fuck my life.

Sorry for the rant but it's just.. shits really rough.

I find men to be gross. I have my wife, who I've been with for 25 years, and we fuck a lot.

That's it. No need for weird shit with dudes. I think I would puke and then commit suicide if I ever encountered that.

Ugh.

My boyfriend

780?

I could never fall in love with a hair ridden man. but I do like dick.

You need to find help, you need to chill the fuck out. You can be happy regardless no matter if you are gay or straight. And gay sex is awesome.

Yeah she is really amazing that's why its annoying lol cause I know I'd never leave her I just want to try dick really bad. Taste, feel it gets super exciting but its purely sexual, but she fears I'll like it to much and leave her.

Thanks dude I really appreciate your post. That's awesome you were able to try it, understand it and move on. Maybe it's because I live in Tennessee and being gay is like one of those weird gray areas. Some people are very nice, some are nice but actually hate you, and there are a couple who will actually show it. drugs make it less painful, and meth goes along with that and it's fucking sad.

Dudes heads

bump

I'm usually a very chill person but every friendship I've had usually ends the same way. They presume and I've got to stop having them around in my life. Even if I tell them straight out "I'm not fucking gay, and I don't want to discuss it" it never fails. A week or so passes and they'll say shit like it's not a problem if i am, they won't think of me differently, I'd be happier if...

I'm not allowed to have friends basically. People have to insert themselves into your business.

I know we live in a "post-2016" time and everyone is so accepting but ask the average person on the street what they think. LGBT is thought of, and is, a mental disorder. You're either looked down on, thought of as disgusting, or coddled like some giant baby that can't handle life.

Why would anyone choose that.

Dude I mean, you like dick more than like 95% of straight men. It actually worries me that you say you know youd never leave her, cause i hope you would if youre honest with yourself. I think liking dick as purely a fetish is like being struck my lightning, youve got a really strong attraction to men and youve gotta face it. Yeah yeah guys faces arent as cute and whatever, its a process

I feel your pain brother. I can't sit here and say I'm sober I just don't use meth. Like Gordon Ramsey said, the thicker your skin the higher you go! I've dated many women and if they don't want me it's no problem getting a new one, friends come and go, relationships begin and they end, it's just a way of life. The biggest thing I did in my life was delete social media and focus on my thoughts everyday instead of everybody else's you know. I don't have fakebook where people who hate you and talk shit send you a friend request fuck all that. I'm doing me, getting buff and enjoying my life I don't have time for all that nonsense. I hope you can find your center dude, you get one life so live it how you want to the fullest and try to ignore what people think (Easier said than done,obviously) but it's a great lifestyle.

bump

I don't have a mental illness

Yeah I've thought about leaving social media. I'm convinced it makes me miserable even when I'm not using it. Haaha I don't think I'll ever been totally sober from everything, you get to choose your poisons. Hell a little of everything is probably better for you than a lot of one thing.

High quality waifus

Attached: IMG_20190727_160706.jpg (717x1100, 117K)

Nice trips by the way. But you don't believe men can be bi and enjoy both? I know I'm not entirely straight that's for sure but I definitely love fucking girls. But I want to explore

It really is the biggest problem with society today in my opinion. Social media is bullshit unless you're trying to promote yourself as a brand and you're trying to use it to make money. That's all it's good for. And hell ya fuck being sober life is boring after you party for so long I'm rockin' until the wheels fall off but I still workout and maintain hygiene you know..