Any normies here? (of course there are, it's Sup Forums)

Any normies here? (of course there are, it's Sup Forums)
I'm trying to normify myself. How can I stay away from social media for like, a few months?
I am paranoid as hell.
The world is a mess.
I'm just done.
I want to be ignorant.

Attached: fuckingdone.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want to be a normie? If you want to be a normie, then you're still a normie. An eternal normie.

thats what a normie would say, normalfag

try going on reddit

wait, I thought normalfags *do* use social media

Get into heroin, that'll distract you for a while

Eat your veggies

Or Facebook!

>I'm trying to normify myself.
>How can I stay away from social media

join some mainstream meme groups on facebook, maybe your local buy/swap/trade group.

Smoke crack

When you're a sociatal reject but also a normy

Read a book
And stop browsing Sup Forums

Find a hobby, working out, playing music, working on cars. Better yet find a part time gig so your atleast saving up money for cool shit. The road to Normy hood isn't easy, most people can sense your social ineptitude and it's on you to build yourself up, find your stride and people you can call friends.

lol what do you mean how to stay away?
just like, dont go on it user.
i stopped loggin onto facebook about 2 years ago and my life has gotten better.
well i mean i read more shit about all the fucked up stuff in the world, but at least i dont have a bunch of bullshit facebook trends to make me rage.

just unintall the apps, block them from your browser, once you break the habit, you wont even think about it.

the only places i go to anymore would be here, and reddit for some niche games/hobbies

you can do it man, facebook, snap, insta, all that is just bullshit, you dont need it.

shit my bad man im high as fuck and just understood you post lolol

fuck that pussy, dont be a normie, yeah the world sucks and is only gonna get worse, but fuck it man, we might be the last people to experience this kind of life. enjoy the good memes, play some decent games, watch some good pron.
you have to, cause theres is no going to back to ignorance.

or do lol that would help you case.
or kill you, either way seems like it would work for you.

just get high, maybe go see a psychiatrist and get some meds, watch dumb shit like evangelion, read, play.
embrace the alienation

Attached: fax.jpg (480x480, 136K)

embrace religion

Attached: Angelical.jpg (900x900, 112K)

don't an hero

Attached: 41i.png (648x488, 14K)

OP here. Phoneposting because why not. I'd like to elaborate a little more on my sudden decision to turn away from the internet. I made posted something on geybook which was basically me being paranoid of being killed by some autist in a mass attack because I'm an amerimutt and that seems to be the new trend here. Everyone I love basically told me they're worried about my mental health. I turned here because this is the place that basically corrupted me some 6 or 7 years ago. I hope unplugging for a while will clear my mind.

I'm now going to try to respond to as many posts here as I can.

Attached: d5989b4f-a15c-4773-aa08-3d4467d1c434_85701_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_3_2.jpg (3276x2185, 371K)

>made posted
Sorry I'm an autist

Fuck you

Suicide is literally the weakest thing anyone could do unless they're physically suffering.

sounds like you are just an ausfag who was accidentally born in america. I'd be scared too.

Honestly hoping I can leave this place soon but I'm too retarded to learn another language and idk where to go that doesn't have a high m*slim population.

It's statistically less probably than you dying from some dumber thing like high pressure or an accident, don;t fret it

Attached: Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.png (2116x2552, 450K)

Make people feel good hanging around you.

No, seriously.

People are self centered and super duper self absorbed, but they're also predictable and easy to socialize with. Go to a gym. Go to a library. If you're in school, offer your desk partner a stick of gum whenever you chew a piece. Don't be weird about it, but just interact with people. (Do NOT try to romantically engage with someone at this stage, not until you're weaned off Sup Forums for good.)

Get a dog. Walk it. Bitches love dogs. Getting outside at least once a day and walking your animal is not only gonna show you how other people interact, but its going to help you turn being social into a rhythm.

Sign up for things that aren't in your comfort zone. Go to an art club and interact with all the blue-haired chicks and hippies in dreadlocks. Everything that you're comfortable with is going to get you right back to not being a normie, don't do it. If you'd prefer something that's not as intimidating, just call up a friend or family member and ask if they're free to hang out. "Let's go for coffee!" Will help boost your confidence way more than any tips here would ever.

If you're paranoid about things, talk about them. NOT with a therapist (since thats un-acceptable socially), but with a family member or trusted friends. Lay out your concerns, though not in a way that makes you sound crazy. If you're anxious about something, do something to help with the anxiety or complete what you're feeling anxious about (if its a project or something of the sorts.)

And, also, if someone asks how you're doing, ASK THEM BACK! and keep asking questions (not super personal ones, but ones that get their interest) And if you ever say 'haha terribly' you're a fucking sperg and deserve to be shunned by society.

lay off the bath water

I'm already in a relationship.
And the problem really is that she's my only social life. I act autistic whenever she brings friends over. I either don't talk or make the WORST statements ever. Talking with people has never been my thing.

I was in mandatory therapy years ago. That shit was the worst and I'm glad that it's over.

Attached: IMG_20190919_223219.jpg (1200x348, 83K)

What is the point of worrying about something like that happening while there is no immediate threat to your life? We all die at some point anyway. Paranoia is useless when you are a literal nobody and you know you are not doing anything wrong. Examine your behavior and recognize that you may need some sort of treatment. Not necessarily medication if you don't want it. Just get evaluated.

hang out with stoners they won't mind you
also turn off facebook for a month and then you'll realise you don't miss it

You're not going to die in a mass shooting. Watching media coverage on mass shootings is "priming" you to irrational fears.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_(psychology)

You should consider talking to a therapist and potentially getting some type of medication.

Don't be a Tweak

Attached: source.gif (384x270, 1.2M)

>Taking mental meds
Fuck
That
Bull
Shit

why?

One of my parents used to take bipolar medication and it completely changed their personality. They've been way better since they got off it.
A distant family member is currently taking chantix to quit smoking and they are legit going mad.
Needless to say, I've seen these meds in action and I do not like their effects on people.

Attached: IMG_20190918_191945.png (1394x459, 491K)

So? Doesn't mean you're going to react the same way. I gave in and got meds for anxiety and it was the best thing I've ever done. Haven't given a fuck or worried since

Bruh, their right to be worried about your mental health, you sound like a skitz. Now if you had the money which you definitely don't there would be no harm in seeking medical help.

Also, not uncommon for people to go mad after not getting their nicotine fix, and it has nothing to do with your situation.

All the repeat customers in the ambo are skitz cases off their meds. Now thats biased because we dont get calls from the unmedicated but under control however in general terrible advice.