Woman beats several guys up in a fight scene

>woman beats several guys up in a fight scene

>doesn't soil her panties from the stress

>women is portrayed as having super powers or having trained in a deadly fictional martial art that explains how she can do this but an autist on Sup Forums willfully ignores this logic so he can shitpost

>yet somehow she is able to beat a man who trained the same way

You can keep ignoring biology, bud

>woman has a shapely ass
>doesn't BRAAAAP in any fight scene

no number of martial arts will allow you to wrestle a guy twice your weight

Is Sup Forums really this stupid or it a ruse?

Bonus points if she does some matrix-like acrobatics while doing it

Cuck

>she weights 100 lbs soaking wet
>they're 200+lbs and wearing body armor

Kys frogposter

>100 lbs breakdance on 250lbs stuntmans head
>he just stands there awkwardly until its his time to roll on the ground

> i had 4 brothers growing up

This cunt on DS9 was the absolute worst. She would routinely take on several male attackers at a time and come out on top. So did a lot of women in Star Trek. It was fucking stupid.

>implying you could even beat your way out of a cardboard bag

> damn, you're really good at blowjobs
> i had 4 brothers

John Wick 2 is the only movie Ive seen where the guy appropriately beats the shit out of an equally skilled woman

>caring about the fight scenes in Star Trak where the only moves taught to Federation officers is the Kirk Chop and Picard Hammer

The fight in John Wick 2 was probably the most acurate depiction of how this trope would work out realistically

>Hollywood action movie
>realistic in any regard
choose only one

>man wrecking a woman's shit pretty much effortlessly
>not realistic

this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all the guys take turns trying to beat the main character because they're reasonable guys who want to make the fight fair

>but when a 100 lb manlet does the same thing no one bats an eye

>average untrained female can bench 70 lb
>average untrained male can bench 135 lb

This is my fetish.

Yeah I love to watch them to see what the director told them to do while they wait

strength isn't everything in a fight

t. woman

Then why do fighters work out?

you're right, but weight is

>"Where going to have to go with plan B"
>"What's plan B?"
>"Run"

They mostly do conditioning work and explosive training. Very little actual strength training, beyond a certain point.
E.g. once you can deadlift like 4plate (180kg/405lbs) or so, for a fighter, it becomes inefficient to try to deadlift more, you would be better off getting your power clean to 100-140kg instead, it has much better carryover to your sport.
Most of their training is cardio or circuit training anyways, because apart from explosiveness the physical quality that matters most in fights tends to be longevity. In boxing it's about being able to keep your hands up even when you're tired, and not gassing out immediately.