Why don't you speak Spanish, user?

Why don't you speak Spanish, user?

Attached: Spanish.jpg (3264x2811, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Juárez,_Chihuahua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

... I do

Because I’m not a wetback, senõr. Now, chinga tú madré¡

cause they dropped the ball in 1588.

cause i couldn't give a flying fuck in spanish class

You may now kiss the groom.
Congratulations, may I now present Mr. & Mr. user!

Really?

puedo hablar un pocito でも日本語のほうがいいと思う

I hope you are learning proper Castilian Spanish and not the Sudaca bastardization

Peruvian girl

Attached: 44355564_310069799597429_1407118697690966099_n (1).jpg (640x672, 59K)

that's where you start learning from a latina, she cute too

More of her

Attached: 67324588_652936511859398_526621053346531469_n.jpg (750x750, 80K)

Fuck you user yo hablo un poco español. Yo estoy practicando todo el tiempo. Yo hablo más español que tu Madre y tu padre feos.

bc my family were kicked out of Mexico by Poncho Villa for being white
I can speak Spanish, an I understand it
I just choose not to speak it

Iam Peruvian, and now iam proud.

I'm sure you are

Attached: 66281553_693434007765126_2970425487206034866_n.jpg (640x800, 94K)

Post moar

Sure

Attached: 32877767_211395296330082_8431071078935166976_n.jpg (750x750, 58K)

>bc my family were kicked out of Mexico by Poncho Villa for being white
Is that what they told you? Pinches tusos cobardes se rajaron de su país.

I am learning

Odalay

nudes?

Attached: cardenas.jpg (600x448, 62K)

go fuck yourself too
my grandpa was born 2 days after his parents fled mexico
they were born in mexico
3 of their parents were born in mexico
none of my grandpa's ancestor's were born in what i now the US
my great-grandparents on that side owned a ranch and several hundred horses
PV told them that the horses belonged to him, and that american's weren't welcome in mexico
they said that if anything they were swedish and scottish
PV dgaf
told them any one with white skin were either americans or spaniards

Tu no hablas una palabra de español (Tommy Lee Jones; Men In Black)

Spanish is my second language. I'm currently learning Dutch

Because beaners and I live in a border state.

>I live in a border state
How can you not speak it?

Because i already speak Greek which sounds exactly like Spanish to English speakers, i am tired of people assuming i am from Spain or Latin America

Attached: k2_items_src_d0eb8d418942adccfef144b4900e4d40.jpg (680x505, 151K)

Yeah, and my great-grandfather was the Czar of All the Russias. We wuz kangs!

Here you go

Attached: 156944382511.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

why would anyone make up owning a couple hundred horses in mexico at the turn of the century?

People are retarded

why would my g-gpa have a mexican birth certificate and bring a certificate of naturalization instead of an american birth certificate the one time he took me to mexico?

The story about Pancho Villa is what sounds implausible, dumbfuck, not the stupid certificate. Believe whatever fairy tale your family told, you, though.

Because fuck you, OP

Paraguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico and Mexico best girls.

For the same reason that thousands of families of Elizabeth Warren's generation believed they descended from Indians: romantic family mythology.
The wealth of rancheros is not measured in the number of horses they own and no ranchero would have use of more than a few dozen.
The folks in Chihuahua and Sonora went north to flee poverty and violence, not because they're europeos. European blood is very thoroughly mixed into the people in those states, been that way for ages.

Yo puedo.

Attached: 179cdb80b8e9735c27bb7b134385079a.jpg (204x307, 11K)

>uruguay

Attached: lick.png (437x407, 15K)

cuz people who dont speak English are not worth my time

Attached: homer discovers SA.jpg (446x394, 25K)

Attached: gilipollas.jpg (480x268, 32K)

my family were from colonia juarez
founded by mormons immigrating directly from europe
being mormon they kept meticulous historical records
my family has deeds, bills of sale, letters from PV, and numerous other original documents showing their presence at the time and interaction with PV
and being mormon they would have gone with the "we were kicked out of missouri for being mormon" we wuz kangs shit instead of we were kicke out of mexico for being white if they were making shit up

I want to put a smile on Paraguay's face and start a family.

Y ya hablo español, mamon.

Colonial Juarez is a video game, you lying sack of shit. It’s made by Cubie Soft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Juárez,_Chihuahua
you are a complete retard

It was a time of war. Millions of people moved within and outside of the country without them having to be personally visited by Pancho Villa, literally 10% of the population died within 10 years. Imagine how self-absorbed you have to be in order to believe this bs, lol

>I moved out of Syria because Assad knocked on my door, lol
Yikes

Attached: full retard.jpg (450x373, 42K)

That shit anyone can edit, you lying fuckstain. It’s a VIDEO GAME!

Vaya, no seas gacho, gringuito.

Attached: 1470547692067.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Shut up nigger.

>we were kicke out of mexico for being white if they were making shit up
Look up the Guerra Cristera.
The Mormons weren't kicked out because they were white. They were kicked out because they were unamalgamated holier-than-thou Jesus freaks that flaunted their gringoness to people who had only recently (1848) had their land stolen from them by unamalgamated holier-than-thou gringos.

ORALE! Waz happening!

you do realize at the time horses were the military equivalent of tanks
and they literally made themselves, all you needed to get more were two and grass
raising horses in northern mexico at the start of the 20th century made you a major military resource
and again, my family has a fuck ton of supporting documents

if only there were references
maybe they could be notated in line
then at the bottom of the page have links to all the references
but yeah, wiki is a complete waste of time that proves fuck all and not a single video game in the history of games was based on actual historical events or set in real places

then why weren't the brown mormons kicked out?
that is completely true for:
>new york
>indiana
>ohio
>missouri
>illinois
but the mormons weren't kicked out of mexico
only the white ones were

Like I said. Believe whatever dumbfuck fairytale your family told you. Horses in Mexico were unheard of, yes.

Because I speak Norwegian and I'm to lazy to start another.

The Menonites and Malakans were left in peace.
Face it, it's not because you're white, it's because you're obnoxious fucking gringos.

Attached: gringos vs evo.jpg (1200x675, 194K)

>fairytale
what fairytales have supporting documents from the time of the fairytale?
and I didn't say there were no horses in mexico
I said that having a lot of horses made you a military resource
most people that had horses only had 1 or 2
very few people raised them
to outfit a cavalry unit you need ~5 horses per 3 soldiers for when horses are injured or killed
outfitting a company would require the horses from everyone who didn't raise horses for a living in the entire state of chihuahua
it is the difference between owning a car for personal use and owning a chain of car dealership

Is every white man a "gringo" in Latin America? I respect the fact that you brownies hate the yanks for their insufferable nature too.

finally
fuck mexico
every mexican is a dirty rug growing piece of shit that deserves to be burnt alive
the rest of latin america, you're cool

hows the black meta scene doing so far

>its almost yr 2020
>still listening to bm

No hablo inglés, perdón

Attached: Konata973.jpg (648x727, 128K)

Because my parents were beaten by their teachers anytime they spoke spanish ragedless of who it was to.

That and I also bought into the "this is america! English is what we speak!" Meme when I was young enough to learn language more easily.
Still understand and speak more spanish than the average american

tl;dr

Gringo = yank
Obama = Gringo
Trump = Gringo
Andrew Yang = Gringo
etc.

Agreed. Most of the ones here are reaching their thirties, consider themselves "educated", and treat everyone poorly. Good thing a civil war is coming thanks to their poor people having voting rights

Morte de DAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaabbbbbboOooooooooOo

Attached: 1570230261497m.jpg (576x1024, 139K)

>I'm a Mexican but I don't know what a gringo is.

Meanwhile north of the border hispanic families which supported the United states that who were made promises by the government git shat on afterwards because the agreements weren't in English

not true

Based.

Attached: cheers.jpg (720x720, 69K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

>Mormons
Now we know why they got the boot

North from Mexico
Carey McWilliams

Things that never happened lmao. This shit is always a good sign that you've never been to that country being that nearly a quarter of the population is predominantly white.

Because ingles es the universal laguague and that makes it genial para comunicarse with people from around the globe

Motherfucker, George Lopez is considered a gringo in Mexico.

>then why weren't the brown mormons kicked out?
Maybe because the brown Mormons were actually tolerable while white Mormons were not?

Duking hell, I bet if you went back in time you'd have those brown Mormons getting along with everyone while the white Mormons segregated themselves off to the side like a bunch of incels

To be fair, he is a gringo

Nobody knows who he is. He would be called the special snowflake type of gringo "Pocho" just because he is diaspora.

Also "gabacho"

My favorite is just "pink-ass" though

Bitch, Pancho Villa was a northerner. If anything he was a brown minority in a heavily white region. No one is buying the shit you're saying.

Universal language used to be French during the Porfiriato.
Before that, Latin.
Soon it will be Mandarin Chinese.

Yeah he's not known at all in Mexico, but other than being called "pocho" instead of Mexican he would be considered just another gringo. Same with Selena Gomez, Mario Lopez and all the others.

Attached: trump peachy cool.jpg (1024x806, 93K)

True as fuck
The hispanic settlers were promised that they could keep their spanish land grants should they support and aid the USA. A great many did in hopes of the freedom they heard all about.
Spanish land grants aren't in English though, so guess what happened in most cases.

I want to learn at some point so I can go to Mexico and fuck their women. They may be poor, but their women can be sexy.

When Chips shut down, Erik Estrada couldn't get any more work in Hollywood. So he went to Mexico City and worked for the soaps there. As the stock gringo. His Spanish was painful.

He thinks mexicans booted whites from Northern mexico even though the signature music from the northern part of Mexico (norteño) is polka as fuck clearly indicating a shit load of German influence by the Germans who weren't kicked out.
Also why mexican beer or more German than American beer
Kek

who?

In point of fact, Mexico preserved the very last of the Viennese malts -- Dos Equis (ambar) -- when Vienna switched over to the Pilsener style.

Interesting
Ambar is fucking good macro beer for the price.
Modelo negra is also one of my regulars.

Because this is the US of A and not Latin America. Learn English ya cunts.

I can only imagine how fucking hard it must be for a Spanish learner to adjust to Argentinian's fucking mess of an accent and slang...

"No, porque se me quedó la chata en la loma del orto y nos quedamos en bolas!"

Attached: yowtf.jpg (468x594, 35K)

Yo soy el gringo, mi espanol es muy grande. Tu madre tiene un trasero flaca y los pies como una rata, pero la amo

Attached: 56B33B2D-EFE6-4262-9D99-9A2A470C168E.jpg (182x268, 10K)

No, faggot, this is the internet.

9/10 for effort

Attached: spook.gif (370x488, 72K)

Porque no hablas engles, user?

Attached: mondongo.jpg (720x883, 101K)