What's the dumbest thing you did in high school?

What's the dumbest thing you did in high school?

Attached: 1476148979428.gif (370x330, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9_FA-J0r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckoff fag

Attached: delet this.jpg (403x296, 25K)

Attend high school

That'll take me hours to narrow down.

aim for anything higher than barely passing

graduated.

I fell in love.

Stole a stop sign and threw it into the outdoor foodcourt with my friends. Someone drew a dick on it the next morning we came to class

The dumbest thing I did was not do anything stupid.

Now I'm boring, have no friends, and can't socialize.

Not kissing her

Attached: 1391915313334.jpg (748x805, 98K)

Didn't get the free trade school while I could

Someone took my shoe and hid it in a random locker when I walked away to talk to a friend for a second , I looked frantically and I had a class after with most of the kids I was friends with and usually changed next to so I looked in every locker for about 20 minutes until I found it and in a rage I went into the science class we had together and beat the shit out of 3 kids that were in that gym, and threw an autist fit by throwing chairs around. The kid that did it wasn't even one of them I later found out. I stopped going to school after that but had missed so many days they were gonna call CPS so I finished out the year because I was too young to drop out, then did after that year. Then got transferred to the retard science class due to my outburst

Attached: oops.png (228x222, 37K)

Drank and drove often. Nothing bad happened, I just hate myself for doing something so stupid.

I was transferred to the retard science before dropping out when I went to finish the year* lol

Attached: 1448780661266.gif (250x200, 772K)

Used to lie on my back with ass in the air to suck in air and do a shit load of farts cos "friends" thought it was hilarious. were most likely just laughing at me for being a huge sperge.

Drank too much. Went to concert out of town with band of other high school students. Got let in the bar because I was carrying equipment. I was 17 but have nice facial hair. Dat at the bar and started ordering drinks. Drink 15 pints of Guinness. Puke at bat. Puke at house afterparty was at. Shit black liquid all over self, owner's sister's bed, house, and reputation. The only saving grace is I was drunk enough to not remember a damn thing. There wasn't video as I am old and cell phones where bricks without cameras at that time. People still talk about it. I think it's funny as well, but it is certainly the most stupid thing I ever did.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9_FA-J0r4

mine was definitely take a lot of xanax and getting into some legal troubles for possession.

then was doing the same thing and getting kicked out of my high school and sent to a faggot ass continuation school with just pure teenage angst and gang members

Heroin

my dad worked for a pistol manufacturer
he would fairly regularly be given guns that inspections
he kept them on display they would more likely than not explode if fired
I didn't know any of this until much later
there was a rumor that a couple gangs were going to have a throw down at my school
I had no affiliation with any gangs
decide to bring one of my dad's guns to school jut in case
walk around school all day with with a defective pistol in my waistband all day long
no gang shit happens
there were no gangs in my school
or city
or county

>guns that inspection's failed

I hated Geography with a passion, i never did any of my coursework that was required for my qualification so when it was time to sit the test i knew there was no point in even doing it.

However attendance was required so i decided to spice up the hour of sitting doing fuck all i decided to drop .4 grams of MDMA

Full hour of me buzzed, sat there uncomfortable as fuck constantly moving and tapping to the point where the invigilators kept asking if i was ok, if i was nervous etc. Only for them to see my blank test paper and give me puzzled looks. People around me told me afterwards that i was off-putting and annoying as fuck

Attached: D9049369-5597-405B-BD61-90E9B19C5EA2.jpg (1136x1119, 1019K)

not fuck everything in sight

Supposed to be a 0 before that .4

>Grab fire hose
>Grab 3rd floor's garbage bin
>Somehow made an "elevator"
>Convince a group of people to use my elevator
>They actually used it
>Get caught
>Get expelled
>?????????????
>Profit
I had a blast tho

Attached: 1567310070301.jpg (452x480, 52K)

Drew a dick from one end of the gym to the other and the school ended up having to paint the whole thing
Also this isn't ask r*ddit so
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

used a coke bottle as a pocket pussy
nice and tight while I was fapping
but after I nutted it was so tight it acted as a cock ring
half an hour later I was about to go to my parents with a purple cock in a coke bottle when I managed to pull out