The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is...

The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

Attached: C4C7D790-3A7A-45D4-A846-93477663D35F.jpg (296x474, 24K)

Bait...retarded bait...

Attached: 1382144574284.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Eaten up with guilt, shame, fears and insecurities and obtaining, if he's lucky, a barely perceptible physical feeling, the male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he'll swim a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him. He'll screw a woman he despises, any snaggle-toothed hag, and, further, pay for the opportunity. Why? Relieving physical tension isn't the answer, as masturbation suffices for that. It's not ego satisfaction; that doesn't explain screwing corpses and babies.

The male has a
negative Midas Touch -- everything he touches turns to shit.

The Sun shines on metoo.

Every man, deep down, knows he's a worthless piece of shit

They’re machines. Walking dildos

I JERK OFF TO MOTHS AND NO BODY CAN STOP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEREE

Attached: 476491753_feb1676b73_b.jpg (1023x743, 259K)

The male is just a bundle of conditioned reflexes, is incapable of a mentally free response, is tied to his early conditioning, is determined completely by his past experiences. His earliest experiences are with his mother, and he is throughout his life tied to her. It never becomes completely clear to the male that he is not part of his mother, that he is him and she is her.

That is a sexy moth

hey... why you so mad?
It’s a blessing women exist yes and so forth true with women (obviously superior in looks and intellect plus seemingly, if they want, when they want, ability) but what’s your issue yo: I’ll listen.
Also you started off strong on that conspiracy theory. Almost got me believing in it just a lil. But yeah, if girl you are superior in looks but seemingly not at all with emotional stability when it comes too taking what little(or much of you enjoy the lying game) is men bring you. Like seriously it’s tuff as nails being a man and not to mention also tuff at times 2b human... so don’t complain and say what you mean to say: do we take stuff from you girls who take stuff from us men? Do we share equally the burden of living? Shit no! Girls can have it easy if they are “worth it” in some way to their lover and that’s all you need to know.
Also I have a big fat weiner lol

tits or gtfo roastie

oh, and your retarded greeen/pink hair doesnt look cute on you it just makes you look more fat

Now show me your tits so i can laugh at how ugly you are.

lol this is what i was gonna say

Let me tell you how I feel...
I feel like a science experiment, sometimes, and like a fault of reality the next: I know most men may seem a little too effeminate sometimes but they are the way they are for only the purest of reason unless looked down upon. Also I feel like you want to kill me but can’t because I can’t feel the feeling I just said I could when I’m sure I sort of can. Why you ask? Because all your problems would melt away if you could only find the best and/or most correct words or actions and the only action you have is to kill the most troubled and gruesomely amazing man on earth

if your gonna be underage and post here,
at least try and act like an adult.
using roastie, fucking nigger.

Attached: 467898543.png (625x626, 40K)

nice b8 m8

Attached: riveting tale chap.jpg (251x251, 25K)

Here's a pic of OPs tits

Attached: Fat_bastard.jpg (344x289, 14K)

Attached: 1521134349765.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Attached: 1526277916200.jpg (418x455, 30K)

Attached: a42.jpg (483x331, 24K)

Attached: D4QZ9FF.png (433x305, 219K)

What’s roastie mean? Also how did he know the color of her hair?

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 16K)

You knowI’m a robot ask me anything

Attached: did-someone-say-spiderman-thread-19280376.png (500x390, 110K)

Attached: frozen.jpg (500x343, 54K)

Get me more

Attached: 8b3.jpg (680x565, 30K)

lol bitch i turn 40 this year

my son is in high school

and you are a faggot

all facts

with reeeeeeeeeee spacing just4u

Attached: 67584939458.jpg (500x289, 33K)

Post huge vaginas

Attached: spiderman-vagina-huge.jpg (620x424, 32K)

Thanks fam. Do you have anythign newer with the pink hair?

Attached: Ill-get-that-bitch-a-tugboat-bitches-love-tugboats.jpg (360x264, 17K)

nobody gives a fuck

Attached: 5748394586.jpg (960x640, 37K)

Yes... yes they did:
Also does anyone ever think or try to dig that something crazy bad or good is a foot? Because I can’t shake this feeling that the world has a crazy spin to it and the desire to calm others is crazy great for soaking in all the bad I can do or do or have done. I’m just looking for the sweet rain that is consciousness living life

Lol you are hilarious: we could seriously be friends, I can tell at first read of what you posted lol
Anyway on a more serious note(faggot lol) what’s it like having a kid? Never thought hard enough about living forever eh? ;P

Attached: 5743892.jpg (269x187, 11K)

Attached: 34476543.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Here you go, last I heard she shaved her head to challenge gender roles or some shit

Attached: fat-guy-speedo.jpg (737x533, 142K)

Attached: spiderman-flying-moustaches.jpg (490x370, 46K)

i'm glad faggots like you are beaten by their parents

So if women want equal right then should we treat them as mistakes too? Seeing as how men are apparently "mistakes" according to this half ass research?

I'll bet my bottom dollar OP is a sissy or tgirl.

Attached: 1570207940745m.jpg (640x515, 60K)

explain, then, why men are superior at literally everything of any value or importance. cleaning and child rearing are the domain of women, other than that they're objectively inferior to men. in a hundred years when there are life-like android/sexdolls women will become obsolete. perhaps enslaved as cum dumps in order to continue propagation of the our species but probably not even that as a petri dish will serve the same purpose.

Attached: 1570207597203.jpg (600x537, 34K)

thanks hehe i have a Sup Forums sense of humor for sure, its just not appropriate for normal life so i come here to offend.

I usually dont realtalk on here much but for me having a kid is weird. Like I love him but i have problems with emotional things in general so we arent terribly close, but he knows this and accepts it i think. I think of it as just a different type of love rather than a less type of love.

jesus those pussy lips look huge

i figured it was a matter of time till she shaved her head, the fucked up ones always do

>a million years of evolution just to get this retarded

Samefagging this hard

>all pigs are men

Emotions don’t get houses built, toots. Nor do they put food on your table. Let’s face facts: if not for men, you would be living in a cave and foraging for berries for your dinner, as you would be too stupid to build a house, too lazy to plant a crop and too cowardly to hunt an animal. You’re welcome.

Attached: 33CA7783-BCAA-40DF-9856-41F5103D8F52.jpg (630x630, 78K)

go fuck yourself faggot. Girls cant drink as much as I just did and I dont like the way that they look at me. plus, women should just stay in the kitchen where I guess genetically complete fuckwads chill with Sara lee and make dagwoods for the bread WINNERS. #trump is a dictator and Im just chillen in the Aether.

The incomplete Gene is what causes genetic diversity. The literal seed of change.

Ouch my ego, kek.

Males are no biological accident.
The propagation of our entire species relies on male and female, and nearly all species including plants have male and female.
Females in mammals are inferior, as you've demonstrated here.

Shouldn't you be bringing someone coffee or something?

nigga what many meth are you have been done in the last hour that are to have you getton this heigh?

or maybe you whamen are overdeveloped and think a few more levels of estrogen makes you god. Bitch stfu and spread your cheeks

Sir, I believe you speak from experience.

I'm sorry he hurt you OP. I love you and forgive you for what you've unfairly said about me here. I could be your safe space if you'd let me.

id like to see an all femalue "upotia" in action. please, create your matriarchy on an island somewhere and see how long it lasts

Ok Boomer

Attached: 1569630673457.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Is this you sweetie? Go make me a sammich

Attached: beat rex.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

No its just being tired, that state of mind when you are tired and have been awake for far too long so you just make up stupid ass run on sentences that sound stupid to mess with strangers on the internet, and to generally confuse and discombobulate anyone trying to read what you are saying.

an all male society however would be better, just lads being lads, no women in sight to make trouble. truly a utopia

Are you unable to not be a faggot? That was impressive

This is just pathetic. There are more male geniuses, and men are physically superior in both strength and function. Women are physically superior in beauty, and they have greater emotional intelligence because they're evil whores with no loyalty. Kys nigger

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1406920671163.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

I just make retarded sentences to annoy gay people

64 / 27 / 29 / 3
64 / 27 / 29 / 3
64 / 27 / 29 / 3
64 / 27 / 29 / 3
64 / 27 / 29 / 3
64 / 27 / 29 / 3

Attached: p7fsI.jpg (630x500, 82K)

Wow no one could tell. We all appreciate you narrating yourself twice and failing to communicate with others.

Thanks

according to ur logic
being a fag's also a (hormone)deficiency
Whats ur source 4 dis BS mate?

> as(s)
> wel(l)