Why does it seem like non-white women are more fertile than white women?

Why does it seem like non-white women are more fertile than white women?

I want to have a large family, and white women won't give me one

She looks filthy desu.

You're a weak cuck, women have no real opinions, they are overgrown children that need to be steered in the right direction.

Either your genetics are weak, your behavior is weak or she is worn out from the cock carousel.

>sven getting triggered by a high test fertility goddess

laugh out loud

This. Thats one dirty ass.

Because they ARE. I have seen countless down-syndrome whites but I have NEVER met a down-syndrome "minority". I live in a city that is 60% hispanic and 20% white to put that in perspective.

>tyrone getting triggered over someone not having a race-mixing fetish

spot the turbovirgin

Because they're more picky when it comes to having kids.

Having one is already enough to get child support from you, so why would they want more from you? It's better for them to have 5 kids with 5 different men than it is to have 5 kids with one man.

white women abort less and have children later on in life

enjoy your feminism and eventual divorce kiddo

Picture me laughing with my big traditional family as it happens to you

Yup

>I'll have 1.3 kids with you if my career allows it you oppressor!

They're not more fertile, they just get teenage pregnancy more often.

/thread

Mortality within black down syndrome infants is higher that in whites. You didn't see one because they immediately die out.

Absolutely beautiful family
>not having latina-desert fever
Its 2016 guys white women are obsolete

at least your unwanted genes will leave the white race

>!!WARNING!! THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 THREADS A DAY PROMOTING RACE MIXING. THEY STARTED APPEARING MORE AND MORE OFTEN LATELY.I SUSUPECT IT IS TROLLS FROM REDDIT. IGNORE THREAD .
Reported.

Yup

I got a whiteish/brownish gf of my own actually

She wants at least 3-6 kids, and absolutely worships me.

Just yesterday, she woke up early to make me breakfast before I left for work. It's like I'm in a 1950s relationship bros

>stormweenis on here will LITERALLY never experience

>their face when they realized they fell for the white girl meme

Cause you want to pump them full of cum.

You're in such a happy and fulfilling relationship that you have to go on the internet and brag about it on Sup Forums to get validation from strangers?

Top kek m8. Enjoy your hand.

White girls are a meme, well said. Latinas that grow up in a stable household will love you until the end if you are willing to commit to the relationship.

Post gf

No. Why would I? I'm not the one raving on about how great my imaginary girlfriend is.

She ugly or
>tfw no gf
???

Idk man some white women do seem breedable.

But that's a turk

No

Maybe not a Turk but definitely oriental

>white

white women are litterly shit

fun fact, on her current cam profile it says she's 19, yet she's been confirmed to have cammed underaged in archived forum posts of her camming in 2014 before her birthday.

No.

Mfw 3 pure white children

Not more fertile, look to European families before the 20th century, man children is a symptom of poverty

Sauce

Then a mutt. Prove she's white or stfu faggot.

They're not.

Non white women don't wait until their 40 yr old to have a kid.

This. Also, the black population in the US has remained the same, and is predicted not change in the next 50 years.

feminism

western women get indoctrinated that career > family and that they can only have one

so they end up alone and childless

third world women aren't generally exposed to that crap so they still want to be mothers

White women wait until their 30s, muds start breeding ASAP. Teens are more fertile than 30s and 40s.

Older parents are more likely to have downs dummies. Spics are popping out welfare claims at 12yo.

She has a tumblr with hundreds of pics. She is white. Wtf is your problem you retard

Prove she isn't, limpdick.

She is hot.
I used to have a half black gf but I would never have children with her. I really liked her, but I would never marry/have kids because the white population is in danger.

Hmm. Good afternoon Shlomo. How many shekels did you get for this post?

You can say that again.

No wonder we're being fucked out of the game.

As a Mexican I can tell all of you that Latinas are eager to fuck and have kids, I think all the birth control white girls take makes them less fertile and increases the chance of deformities.
But I dont really know anything about that.

Says the guy who lives in the country with literally the most gorgeous white women in the world.

Mexicans have their babies at like 12 years old. I've seen educated spics that wait until their 30's and suffer the same birth problems as white people who wait till their 30's.

Swedish women belong to coloured men now. He's just adapting to his surroundings as all animals do.

She is gorgeous.
>white skin
>Caucasian features
These autists are taking it too far

Waiting till your 30s is just stupid, start somewhere in your mid 20s ideally

>the most gorgeous white women
well i guess that depends on your personal prefrence, but if you like dark hair or dark eyes, which i do, then not really
Also can a person really be attractive if they are so very diffrent from you in every mental way there is, if you view reality in such a drastic diffrently way as most women do, is there really anything attractive about that? I doubt it

thats a bit gay senpai

*prrrrrrrt*

oh shit it smells like sewage

I met a 28 year old grandmother once. Ole!

>all that makeup
She probably looks like a dog without it, but those tits are nice

IDK, she looks like she could make a big family

Shut the fuck up you pathetic little swedecuck. Who said you could talk?

Back to your shed little boy.

whats the name of the Tumblr?

B U N D A
U
N
D
A

Not quite, western women were told that they could have it all and that they should focus on their career first. When they're 35 and want to have children, oops! Too late!

Further complicating matters is that motherhood is utterly devoid of status in the West.

>tfw no half-black gf
why is life so cruel

It really doesn't look like she has that much make up on. But I see most people on this thread have a monkey fetish so I understand.

>THIS is a prime mediterranian italian...

youve got problems at home or something? Whats the matter?

Pic related: a gorgeous Swedish high school girl. How could you not want this?

Poor people breed more. This includes whites

Come to America familia, I know a lot of cute black girls.
Not ghetto either.

Fat as fuck, gross
Would enrich/10

You're a country of 9 million letting in hundreds of thousands of Muslims a year. You're the one with the problem at home, pathetic little swedecuck.

Now again, back to your shed. Bitch.

White women have been deluded into believing their career is more important than being a good mother to a large healthy family.

she just isnt really doing it for me, dont get me wrong its not like she is ugly or anything, just isnt my type
also if you knew the random Swedish girls ive meet you would have given up a long time ago, maybe i have just had bad luck

we are actually 10 million
and its not hundreds of thousands, but i can see that you are avoiding the subject

t. paki

god damn

she just LOOKS like a refugees welcome cunt

>ywn have a prime norwegian who into pee

R selected vs K selected

Fair enough, mate. The Swedish girls I've met in Australia have been super gorgeous, super nice and generally living up to the stereotype as the world's prettiest girls to be honest.

just

>those eyes
The bitch is possesed

Quality > quantity

i love the dirty brown skin

>but if you like dark hair or dark eyes, which i do, then not really

Good man

Feels good living in America, plenty of women with darker features EVERYWHERE thanks to BASED latinas

mama noooooooooooooooooo

>also if you knew the random Swedish girls ive meet you would have given up a long time ago

what's wrong with them?

Dead lord Im such a sucker for huge tan tits,

Stupid people and poor people tend to have more children, that's really pretty much all there is to it. A white woman can give you lots of kids just as easily as a brown one can but most white people tend to not have more children than their finances will allow.

I dont get why you white guys like Latinas, just straight bitches and sluts.

Arab girls are the best imo.

The less care you give to your children, the more you can focus on popping out more of them.

Because white men and white women have been brainwashed into low-hormone, low-fertility, vapid cogs in the corporate machine

They exist purely to buy things, to take out mortgages, to add zeroes to the balance sheets of banks and FTSE 100 companies

nice digits
Altough iguess its easier to sometimes see mostly the negative when it comes to personality, its not like ive been the most positive person growing up, espacially not in my early teenage years, i was a bit grumpy then

>all those latinas
i just want them to call me "papi"

>what's wrong with them?
they seem to easy pick up on progressive values that celeberites spout out on twitter and such
not only just when it comes to feminism between men and women, but also trans people and gender nouns

>curvy bodies
>not feminist cunts
>good cooks
>strongly uphold gender roles
>good cooks
>almost none of them date black guys - entirely opposite of "liberated" white girls
>fun personalities
>out of this world sex life - you'll be lucky to last 5 minutes in bed with one
>they go gaga over white guys
>willing to have multiple kids with you, to create a large white, conservative family

>latinas dont date black guys
Wew lad, I have bad news for you

I've never seen a mexican chick with a Jamal

Sarah Big Butt, german butterface milf

Somebody's gotta water down the mud in those genes.

reminder latinos age like milk when she turns 20

just saw this
why the hell is she wearing shoes in the kitchen?
or anywhere inside the house?
I thought that was just a meme, Americans dont really do that right?

>tfw not American and can't experience latina heat and have to put up with ugly chavs and paki girls

Has that bitch wet herself?

Anyway, not all Latinas age like milk