What would you do with $100 million?

Daily reminder that KD gave up literally $100 million in the last two years to be Steph Curry's sidekick instead of being the face of his own team

no one cares about this ridiculous fake leage

give half to close family members so they can fuck off. buy a fancy apartment and get top tier internet, that's it.

You're a dumbass if you don't think that he has business advisors who probably forecasted that he gets a bit of that 100 mil back just by the move to Bay Area, a way bigger market than OKC.

San Francisco: 750k people
Oklahoma City: 650k people

SO much bigger

and he went on to win an NBA championship instead of retiring as a bum on the thunder

wow, what an idiot

$100 million can buy a lot of rings.

Do you not get how important money is in life?

as an NBA player? Not very

SF:
>close to silicon valley
>top 4 media market
>on the coast
>top women/nightlife scene
OKC:
>farms tornados and cow shit

I would also give up 100 mil to get out of okc

Sorry, I was asking an Italian who most likely is in debt. For AMERICANS money is the only thing that matters. Happiness and all that other crap doesn't mean shit when you're starving on the street.

But I guess this place has a lot of trust fund kids

>san francisco
>the entire bay area

Faggots are top women? Come again?. The only things SF offers is that its close to LA

considering how much players make per game/season, Im not sure how 25 million makes that much of a difference

>LA isnt full of Homosexuals

top laff, m8

How isn't KD the face of the Warriors?

>do you know how important money is in life
>starving on the street..

Yes user, it really makes a huge difference if he’s worth $200 million instead of $300 million. Also why the fuck would he not go with the team that is offering him a better location and actual chips to solidify his legacy!?

Obviously money is not that important to someone who is already rolling in it.

This thread is fucking terrible. Please kys immediately.

fuck a lot of woman. I'm very horny and lonely.

Legacy doesn't pay bills, you stupid pleb

San Fran is the faggot capital of the US

>needs $300 million to pay bills bc $200 isn’t enough
autistism confirmed

>Legacy doesn't pay bills
Yeah, because Michael Jordan didn't make a dime after his playing career, you cheeseburger addict.

So generational wealth (not simply being rich, but WEALTH) isn't important?

No wonder you guys are poor

He already has all the money he will ever need in life. If you could choose between living in Oklahoma or the Bay Area for the best years of your life, where would you rather be? Now if you add the fact that by playing with the Warriors he is guaranteed championships, which are the goal of every athlete as they are a measure of accomplishment, why would he turn that down? Having more money when you already have all the money in the world at the expense of living in an undesirable place and dealing with shortcomings in your career is not worth it. Might as well use your potential to achieve results and enjoy your life.

All those techs KD are getting say otherwise though....he doesn't look happy at all

Would he be happier living in Oklahoma, the tornado capital of the world, playing for a weaker team and dealing with more stress as a result of these factors? All just to have a slightly higher number in his already massive bank account? I doubt he would have made the choice to leave if he did not think he would be happier and weighed that over cash.

>Calling people you've never interacted with poor based on a few sentences that don't involve their personal wealth
You must be really really smart, Tyrone.

When you die, you think that happiness is going to feed your family? You don't take happiness with you to your grave. Money is forever

He already has WEALTH, you moron. He's already worth hundreds of millions. Adding one more hundred does not suddenly put him in a higher class. He can build a legacy as a champion of the sport he dedicated his life towards and that will live longer than all of his money.

Tell that to people who win the lottery. The majority of them waste it all as quickly as they got it. If several hundred million dollars is not enough to 'feed his family' for thousands of generations, then another one hundred million will not make a difference. If he is smart, he will prudently invest the fortune he has, His legacy will live on as long as there are literate people on this planet.

And if that reasonable argument isn't enough for you, I can take a different route. What the fuck does he owe anybody in the future? He is doing what he does for himself, future generations can learn from his example and be successful if they chose or fail. Money won't change what's in their heads.

$200 million won't last as long as $300 million, plus he's now the NBA's villain instead of being the good guy so its not like his reputation is any better

Nobody in the future will give a shit about how butthurt OKC fans are today. They will judge him based on the number of rings he won.

If $200 million won't last you long, neither will $300 million. An idiot will waste any sum of money.

Did he even get any additional endorsements since going to the Warriors? Couldn’t he have gotten the same endorsements being in OKC?

Yeah people are really gonna forget that KD jumped on a 73-9 team in the future. Are you an idiot?

Well considering you don’t think adding 33% to your net worth means anything, yes you are.

if He wins another few rings with GS, and in all likelihood he will, he will be much more financially set in retirement than if he hung around OKC doing fuckall in terms of legacy. Nobody gives a shit about your “hurrr durrr ruined muh league” whining and he Obviously doesn’t give a fuck about a short term increase in annual pay when the trade off for joining the Dubs offers a greater reward.

You sound like a severely butthurt moron. Fuck off.

it's literally not though. Drive takes 6 hours with 0 traffic. Sorry no one wants to live in your irrelevant shithole which has 1 (one) major sports team which has been there for 1 (one) decade

Is it always the same dude posting about KD giving up money to go to the Warriors? The posts always read in a similar way. He acts as if KD didn't realize he would be giving up the money, and if anything, the fact that he gave up such a large sum shows how shitty OKC actually is, he wouldn't take an extra $100 million to live in your irrelevant city lmfao

>money is for ever
You’re an idiot. Money is fickle and it’s value changes constantly. The ability to retain money is also extremely volatile given everchanging economic circumstances. A solidified NBA legacy is “forever”.

He gets more sponsorship money and better future jobs after the NBA if he has a successful NBA career and retires with more rings so that $100 million he gave up will mean a chance of more future money down the road

With $100m id buy this website and turn off posting for everyone but me
i hate you all
lurk motherfuckers

Oklahoma City-Shawnee, OK Combined Statistical Area: 1,445,501

San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA Combined Statistical Area: 8,751,807

>starving on the street
I wasn't aware KD is a G-League player struggling to make ends meet?

Man I almost forgot that KD was a Thunder player

Feels like he’s been a warrior for a while now

user, $200 million is literally not even enough to cover basic room and board anywhere in the US. KD is the guy holding the sign on the street corner rn begging fir money bc he was too stupid to take a $300 million deal with OKC... What a miserable fucktard!!! I hope he continues to starve to death!

How rich are you?

his business advisors and agent all told him not to do it idiot

where did lebrons leadership get him? 3-6 record in the finals and everyone who ever played with him ends up hating him, except d wade