Would you stay with your girlfriend if you found out she did this?

Would you stay with your girlfriend if you found out she did this?

Attached: 1569377653873.jpg (1600x1200, 475K)

Haha fuck no you fucking retard. Kill your self.

Would you ever do that?

If I found out she did it before being my gf then yes. It's her own past I don't care.

So if she fucked 50 cocks prior to yours but never more than one at once its okay? What if she only fucked two guys and they were at the same time prior to you?

Also would you ever dp a girl with a buddy?

Yes; I’d encourage her to do it again.

It's not quite as bad as DP but u found out my ex gig spit roasted on a pool table back in college. Hated it but also fapped to it all the time.

Goddamn my keyboard.
*I
**got

in what world is a spit roast not as bad as a dp? and it is literally still a dp

cuckold in denial

The cock in the ass always made it sound worse. Pic related.

Attached: 7641190.jpg (1077x1349, 544K)

I'm not saying I'd like her to repeat it. I'm saying I wasn't personally affected by her past actions in any way.

that would be the thing to save our marriage

cuck

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: 1961570616105088.jpg (1600x1186, 169K)

No u

9gag down?

Yes, I would ask her to do it again and see if we could host orgies at our house.

Don't know

If she's clean and didn't do it since we've been together then yes

but you said you masturbated to the idea didn't you that's kind of cucky. nice 4x4 btw

That's not really the question.
But would you stay with your Boyfriend if you found out he did this? no homo

no, an event like that rewires a few emotions, and there is few events in life that have a social acceptance that would do that much trama and release that many neruo transmitters ie childbirth

Thanks. No, I did not say I masturbated over the idea. I said I was ok with her past.

Well I kind of meant just taking more than one dude at once sexually when I made the thread but I guess I should have been specific about it?

My first girlfriend had a ffm when she was 16, when she told me the relationship pretty was pretty much doomed because I asked if she would ever do that with me because she did it with her ex boyfriend (a 9/10 guy) she said no. Consider the fact she was only with him a week and she had lost her virginity to him and then within a month had a threesome, she waited 6 months before we had sex. I don't care about any of it now but I was 18 at the time and it completely crushed my ego and confidence. She was an awful fucking girlfriend in general, she pretty much tested the waters to see how much she could possibly cuck me, for example having alot of backup guys.

Attached: 1547579717187~2.png (279x290, 78K)

Not likely. Girls who do threeways are almost always empty-headed and sex obsessed, and/or straight up attention whores who do it because they think we respect them for it as a society. ...No different than the guys who do them.

I might keep fucking her though.

Attached: DC5FBC9E-D926-4C74-B0DE-D766082BD837.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

yea i realized after it was the other dude about the spit roast thing i dont think what you said is cucky at all once youre in your 20s every girl is gunna have a sexual past just because a girl has done some shit like this and you are with her isnt any different than a girl who sucked one dudes dick or took it upi the butt from one dude

found out my girl had been double and even triple teamed. started treating her like a human cock sleeve and everything was okay

I've told Sup Forums before but these fags never seem to listen. These girls want to cuck men. I wonder when they are going to finally see it. Most fags think they are trying to monkey branch or some shit but no I mean they specifically want to cuck men. Probably even all men including the ones they like the most.

i undertsand what you said up until the whole
>because they think society respects them shit
what? no

I'd be pissed that she was holding out on anal first of all and then I'd try to get some before leaving.

based

Attached: 1564304489782.jpg (343x343, 14K)

This. It makes sense, chicks wanna do "forbidden" shit. The more rebellious, the more it turns them on. They could break up, but they derive some sick fetish from fucking a dude while still in a relationship. Same rules apply to them fucking niggers or dogs

They like seeing men angry at each other fighting because it turns them on that men are fighting for them. This is why girls constantly make men go through their shit tests.

>based
This is one of the first times i have not actually cringed at someone using the term based

Yeap, and make her my own submissive slut slave

Attached: 1528794007018.jpg (512x685, 54K)

Got gangbanged by 9 fratbros at my college time. A year ago, I told it to my actual boyfriend and he gave me a weird look, but nothing more. We are fine, I don't think he cares.

My gf openly admitted to me having a mmf with two old guys before we were together.
Doesn't bother me at all. I love hearing about all the slutty things she has done.

You fucking cuck

i don't think i could handle it, i understand that womens orgasms occur in the brain but the trama would ensure the memory resurfaces days later, i can't imagine doing anything to a woman that could come close to deriving that level of voltage

so the slut years over and you tried enough, or how do you compensate for that nowadays?

>two old guys
for money?

You clearly dont know what a cuck is.

nope

poor innocent

nice larp faggot

I met one of my exes at a gangbang. She was the cum dumpster. I didn't care. She dumped me a few months into because I did not care about her slutty past. Meh... her loss.

im gonna have to agree with this they want to feel like they have some power. they are desperate for validation and attention

hes speaking facts though. just look at someone like cardi b

nice larp faggot

30 year old virgin here, never been better off. Screw you cucks, all women are whores anyway

tits? timestamp?

tits? timestamp??

Yeah, it was a crazy time. I did so many wild things at college.

no

no lol

kek

well then fuck off

Attached: 1557882870274.jpg (400x400, 97K)

Why would she told you that?
I'll tell why. She's cucking you and having fucking great time doing this. Fuck that bitch. Leave her skank ass to niggers. They'll take it with gratitude and post a lot of new whiteboi jelly posts on /b.

stay virgin kido KEK

fucked 9 guys simultaneously
>post tits
>ew no
fuck off faggot

cuck

hot slut. nude pics?

>be 30 year old guy from Germany
>Had about 50 sexual partners in my life
>Felt confident about it
>Didnt think it would matter what a girl did in her past
>Met 25 year old nice Swedish girl from small town
>We fall in love, i meet her parents etc
>Ask her one day how many guys she slept with
>"I dont know, around 100?"

2 weeks later our 2 year relationship was over. I never admitted it was because of this, but I lost all hope.

My girlfriend has done that

Attached: received_1416577141827295.jpg (1488x1984, 170K)

lol nigger you're so beta and cuck.
With bitches it's really simple.
They etheir respect you or they don't.
If she'd respected you she'd never reveal that kind of shit. If she did it clearly means she's cucking you and want to get out of the relationship

dump the slut and find a decent girl

>25 yo
>around 100
>probably all of them were arabs or niggers
what a slut wtf

assuming she started having sex being 15
it gives us 10 years of her commiting fornication. Which is 120 months which is about 3600 days which concludes us she changed her fuckbuddies every 36 days. Decent!

Yes as long as she's willing to do it again and all the other perverted sex stuff on my list, then I'll use her for as long as I like and if I get bored of her then we can breakup anyway but if she's like "I did it but I don't do that type of thing anymore I'm not like that now" then she can get fucked I don't need an ex slut that's no good to me.

also since she was from sweden it means she fucked a loooooot of niggers.

>implying she fucked one dude only one time

>she changed her fuckbuddies every 36 days.
Are you retarded or virgin?

i asked about it, most of them were local chad-svens from her highschool. apprently her high school tips were orgies with 16 year olds all banging eachother.

totally same though.
with same image in head.

why?

My thesis assumes she acquired new one every 36 days.
She also could do 10 guys in a week and then stayed quiet for some time, but who cares? She's a fucking slut.

I'd marrie here

Fuckin Eh bro!!

this

+

this

Both the people you replied to are virgins. Congrats on supporting their imagination

My gf did some truly reprehensible stuff when we weren't together and it just turns me on.

don't care of virgin, I already did DP and more with some ex and piss on her, so it's not just imagination… it's a good thing if virgins take good habits for when it will be the right time for them :)

kekd

sure she was serious about this?
Have similar numbers like you, if this comes up and I mention the number, I often got dished back numbers higher than this, some of them later admitted they just did it to indeed just dish it back to me.. cause they felt "affected" by the number

But then again some of them could just have been whores.

I guess he asked for it

If you know what you're doing sexually, a girl will never want a threesome of any kind, because she will get selfish and not want to share your cock.

there aren't only incels and base dwellers around here...

Attached: 1851972.jpg (256x256, 10K)