ITT Casting suggestions that would have been better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot

ITT Casting suggestions that would have been better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they should have a dance off to decide

pls fuck my mouth with your cockpusy bella!

But Gal had the best fappening drops

bella confirmed for best dancer

what would her daddy think...

Definition of a disgusting gutter whore. As much as I despise Gadot, I'd still fuck her than ever wanting to touch this bella monstrosity. Kill yourself OP you shit taste faggot.

say that to her face fucker not online see what happens

What did /ourgirl/ mean by this?
u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm

>u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm

oy gevalt

lily literally browses Sup Forums.

its either her, or her father posting the lily/kate threads.

The fuck she even tryna hit here
Terrible form, maybe she's barely hitting her lats and upper back, but also her shoulders
I'd still fuck the ugly out of her though

bella could crush her like a bug

bella is truly /ourgirl/

More of Bella getting her BOOGIE on please!

her dad probably foresaw this future and killed himself before he had to live it

Bella looks so nasty now. Way too skinny, big fake tits, fake lips, fake nose, fake hair color

imagine if bella made you her slave and did all sorts of sexual things to you!

i wish bella would make me her pusy slave

based pusy poster

>implying it's not Kate

This is the lowest a women can get. Narcissism 150% when you look like a worn out whore in your 20's.

>look like a worn out whore in your 20's.

is this a idiom? all women are whores

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

Watching a ghoul dance is very unnerving.

you realise she does nude vids for money right...?

She even sells used panties.

Yes but at least not all of them feel the constant need to show it to the world every day in 30 sec videos where she dances around like one.

I can't comprehend the thinking process and twisted mentality these women must have.

oh look, a depserate Sup Forums poster uploading another picture of the daily "waifu" that they have no chance of even speaking with.

get a treadmill, fatty.

What on this girl isn't plastic?

How can one girl be so based?