I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

Attached: 1534307404573.jpg (650x464, 41K)

Change how you live. Do different things. Meet new people

Kill yourself

kys

this

Join this discord DOT gg/ fJXpyE

Get someone to psychologically manipulate you into enjoying life... or just find God.

Try unliving

post Jasiri, it will cheer you right up user

Attached: bae jasiri.png (933x930, 475K)

dont give up it changes and gets better

Enjoy
Living

Pick one

Attached: 1566523615067m.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Don't have to always "enjoy" living, to live. It's okay to not be happy.

I think we need goals. Set goals. Reach those goals. Preferably set goals that not only improve your situation but also those around you in your neighborhood or community.

There are plenty of people who aren't often "happy", but still strive to make the world a better place. I think real happiness is found in the struggle and the improvement sometimes. It's not about what you own or how much you make, really.

you have to force yourself to stop living the way you're living. If you get out of your comfort zone you will always feel accomplished at the end of the day. Doing the same thing over and over will make anyone depressed.

or..

just kill yourself

Do you actually think this is funny?

no, i'm not trying to be funny, i'm trying to give advice.

Attached: his_savior_by_cunningjanja_dcmg8zc-pre.jpg (635x629, 64K)

Evaluate what you don't enjoy, and what you do or did like. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new. Eventually set some personal goals when you feel ready. Don't kill yourself user, not worth it.

saddening

Yiff in HELL autismo

This guy is really that horny

saddening is the jealousy i'm feeling from you guys, get a life.

Attached: a_kiss_by_yurikoschneide_dbtcaew-pre.png (1090x733, 407K)

kys

Snort fridge mold

Just kys

kek this, furfags go straight to oblivion

no, jasiri would be sad

Find something in life that you enjoy, and do that, whether it be gaming, a hobby or simply making strangers cry..

or posting pictures of cute sexy hyenas

Attached: dbxqkzg-8c46c961-ba25-4327-ab61-0af696aee681.png (944x1202, 609K)

see

jealous now aren't we?

Attached: fuck her.jpg (861x720, 49K)

Life isn't supposed to be "enjoyed". If you don't know what you are living for, search for it. In all direction. Once you'll find it, fight the hardest and the longest you can. Once you're done and you start become weak. You shall kill yourself instead of letting destiny lead you. Rebel against de the weakminded.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM

>roundtrip ticket to pic related
>bang sloots
lifesgood.3pg

Attached: iceland-flag-meaning-history-symbolism-e1535617406754.jpg (700x442, 36K)

Don't be weak. Remain living. Learn to enjoy the suffering.

Continue living.
Consider that in the reality of the Universe your time of consciousness is infinitesimally small. hardly even measurable. With that perspective just be aware that all you really have to do is blink.... and the entropy of the universe and the infirmity of your body will end your consciousness for you. So lay back... relax... and let life come and go.

Just stop living, I mean it's not like anyone's really forcing to continue

gock spaghetti nyukka

fark that, dont kys or find god...if you play a musical instrument, join a band and go on tour.