Hey guys last night I went to a party with the love of my life

Hey guys last night I went to a party with the love of my life
She is the absolute best in my book and I'm inlove with her in the purest way there is
She is kind and cute and caring
And I've never told her how I felt and it was depressing so I got drunk when getting into bed and when it kicked in I said fuck it, told her my feels and went to sleep
Today I woke up and she told that it was very nice to hear from me and it's very cute of me in the warmest way possible
Do you think I have a chance

Attached: 1568303582696.jpg (1073x1041, 186K)

I can’t tell if this is serious. But if so, the answer is no.

did she hiss?

>in love with her in the purest way there is

Ok man just figure out what kinda girl she is and ask her out on a date of some kind. Not what you think would be romantic but what you think she would think would be romantic. As a mutual friend or something.
Good luck

Attached: 1549098212893.jpg (433x615, 166K)

Ask

Yeah the thing is also there is another guy hitting on her and she's kinda neutral and she is open to hug both of us or any other friendly stuff idk

Responding because wholesome Steve.

Fuck you OP. Literally just ask her next day. If she isn't going for it after a few dates, fuck her. Her getting out of your way saves you a whole lot of time you could better spend elsewhere.

If you're going to force yourself to have your heart broken after a year or two with this bitch which most certainly isn't very interested in you, you best do it NOW and get it over with.

Nobody is interested in the 35 year-old pounding light beer at the club weeping about what could have been. Get this out of the way while you can.

What she actually said roughly is
"Awww
That's sooo sweet!
I thought I pissed you off actually..."

But the second guy tho...
What if he told her earlier and what if they could like eachother already
I just don't know
Might be, might not be

Stop giving OP hopeful advice. He has multiple problems.

1. Bitches don’t fall for guys they become comfortable with. There’s no intrigue. OP if you had been friends with a girl for awhile and she said the same thing, how do you think you would react? Don’t picture hypothetical friend as this girl.

2. He professed his feelings and her answer basically avoided responding, which gives him the true answer. She’s not interested

Tell her how you feel. Assert yourself or fuck off. Don't soy to Sup Forums of all fucking places. If you're too much of a wimp to do even that, the other guy should have her.

Well I didn't ask her what she felt and call me out on it I said "I'm not counting on anything and just wanted to tell it so I'm not asking for a relationship y'know?"

Nigga what?
I told her about my feelings wtf

Sup Forums can actually be a good place for advice if you separate the bullshit

What? This thread is obviously weird bait or OP is 13. Nobody could be this beta/pathetic

Does it matter? You know damn well that you would find a way to fuck it up.

Real advice coming through.

First, the bad news: No, you don't have a chance.
The good news: this is better for you, by far. You at least told her how you feel. Even if you did it in a retarded fashion, the end result is you now know you don't have a shot and can move on.

The thing you need to realize is that getting out of the friendzone is a meme - it can happen depending on how slutty the girl is but once she views you as a "Friend" it's near impossible to break out. Girls will go for the dude who hits on them, gets rejected, and doesn't give a fuck FAR FAR FAR before they go for the nice guy who calls them pretty on facebook. She considers you a buddy, not a romantic or sexual interest. Do you look at your friends and want to fuck them?
Continuing after her will only deepen the chasm and she is going to think less and less of you.
If you really like hanging out with her and want to be her friend, then sure that's great. But if you ever want to fuck her, you should fucking avoid her from now on. Move the fuck on, do fun shit, let it be known that you're doing fun shit. If she texts you, either be busy or pretend you're busy. Act more like a catch and less like a lovesick puppydog. That only works if she's 45, divorced, and looking for a boytoy for a summer.

Anyhow the TLDR is nope but at least you tried, friend.

Thanks
I understand the world is not about to end but the last time I told someone I liked them was when I was 12.
I am 20 now, that says how much I like her
Yeah and I wish her well and I sure as fuck won't push it further I'm not that desperate

No ur a fucken cuck
I just wanted to tell her and I did, goal reached. The possible outcome, a bonus - she likes me back. It's not really what I'm going for but It'd be pleasant. That's what I'm here to ask

If you can't get over her, and I'm not going to talk you out of it, the very best thing you can do is stop being her buddy immediately. You don't have to have a weird blow-up or confrontation but you do have to get out of her life and do other shit.
That's literally the only way, minus her being an actual hooker, that you are getting out of the friend zone. You have to go do cool shit - and you must have SOMETHING interesting you could be doing - and not necessarily make her jealous but make her look at you in a different light.

If you are totally ok with being "besties" or whatever then continue on but just be aware it will never ever ever ever result in fucking. Again, with the usual exceptions (drug abuse, being a whore, martians kidnapping you and forcing you to fuck, etc).

This isn't meant to sound abrasive, a lot of this will feel like common sense to you when you're a little older and have more of these things under your belt. Taking a swing and missing is nothing to be ashamed about. The stereotypical "chad" that Sup Forums whines about swings and misses all day, the difference is he doesn't give a shit.

This guy knows his shit.
I learned to gain from the "friend" situation the most of it without giving a fuck.
So you wanna be friends? We're splitting the bill then, and I won't even ride you home after dinner, maybe if it's a dangerous block or anything, but expect nothing from a so called friend, especially if female.

Nah man she's great friend I still like it that way.
I feel like fags out here are told there is no other way and sex is the ultimate goal
That makes me kek

Too often do the snakes in my area try to seek quick sex. It's disgusting.

Attached: alien-1534979_1280.png (791x1280, 1.03M)

Eh you're right, its very possible to just be friends. But you're lying to yourself if you don't think it boils down to sex and wanting to fuck. Not trying to be an edgelord, it's just how the world works.
If you're cool with just being buddies then all good. You told her and can move past it, no biggie. I think the bigger issue is a good chunk of the time the guy can't let it go and this only makes it far worse.
Anyhow good luck user, i'm not going to throw more common sense at you so anyone arguing with you isn't me.

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MENACING
Everybody in our group pays for themselves even the guy that hits on her and I DON'T WANT TO FUCK HER GUYS
I DON'T WANT TO FUCK ANYBODY IN FACT
IT WOULD BE COOL SURE, BUT MAKING A GF FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FUCKING HER IN THE END COME ON

Ayy lmao you got dubs and trips homie!

Attached: r827.jpg (148x131, 3K)

>I said "I'm not counting on anything and just wanted to tell it so I'm not asking for a relationship y'know?"
Ohmysides
OP you poor poor poor hopeless loser

Listen. You want her to like you. So obviously don't sell yourself short or make excuses for yourself. If she likes you she doesn't need to listen to you saying how you aren't really worth her time, and if she doesn't it just makes you look like even more of a loser

Read:

Shes not interested in you as you are now. Go make something of yourself, and go back to talk to her when your life is going bomb. Then shell see what a catch you are, because you put in the hard work to make yourself a catch.

>Do you think I have a chance

Not a snowflakes chance in hell my friend
But godspeed all the same

You know what?
We are going to a party today and I shall see what comes out!