What's the most fucking cruel mouse trap out there I'm fucking done with these fucking little niggers running around...

What's the most fucking cruel mouse trap out there I'm fucking done with these fucking little niggers running around shitting everywhere I FUCKING WANT THEM GONE

ps any vids of mouse trap ideas?

Attached: vp_us_M325_1a.jpg (698x698, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAMhVFjrmU
youtube.com/watch?v=SX8uwJ4Y3QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try investing in some of this hardware. fuckers will be dust.

Attached: deathkit.png (709x459, 435K)

Jesus fuck man I know I said cruel but that shit is too far

Think that was the first time I've legit laughed out loud at a post on the fuckin site.

A leash

The walk the plank trap. Let thoes fuckers drowm

you take a bucket, get some bailing wire, punch a hole in the bottom of a soda can or tin can, wire the wire up so it can spin, smear some peanut butter on the can, lean a board up against it at a shallowish angle and boom mousetrap that drowns the fuckers.

Attached: moustrap.jpg (819x460, 25K)

Special forces

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAMhVFjrmU

Expecting mice with tits and feminine penises

youtube.com/watch?v=SX8uwJ4Y3QQ

Any of the Electric traps look them up on you tube most of them are home made DYI cuz ones you can buy cost a fucking retarded bit of $ for what it is some of the videos are surprisingly brutal and cringe-worthy

Will be experimenting with all suggestions will post about them later in the week

I'm thinking of making a glue floor mousetrap but I'll make the sticky stuff homemade napalm

Yep this good. Job bro

Jesus fuck NOT THAT PIECE you're a monster!

Attached: 2244w.png (579x960, 465K)

Kill traps alone aren't enough. Get the sonic rodent repellant devices. They won't kill the mice but if you put a few in a room they really do keep them out, and if they do come into the room they act all fucked up like it messes with navigation. If you can't read and just use one in a room or put them all on the same wall it will be useless

Sticky traps are bs iv used them to find the Trap just plain out missing or literally a piece of the mouse left behind because it will bite the arm or leg that got stuck off if it whant.to get away that bad

A glue trap and a sick imagination.

It's perfectly legal and used for rodent killing only i assure you. You have to have qualifications to handle it; lest it fall into the wrong hands.

I have acquired the hardware not going to name where or how I got it, it's only a matter of time before mods delete this thread...

Real shit idk about expenses I just wanna smash a mf with a hammer and throw it in a mouse hole to show them to FUCK OFF

Do thay realy work iv read thare a don't work at all and. Never waste the money on some. Sady we live in a market of people geting payed to make up fake reviews or to say something is good when it's. Shit

glue traps

Psst...the Hasbriano family sends their regards.

Attached: Nathan.png (720x720, 476K)

Why haven't you gotten an AR15 yet OP?
Time to take care of those little fuckers once and for all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bullets are the easy way out for them I want them to FUCKING SUFFER

like I said, gluetraps. they die from dehydration most likely. you'll know when to check because you'll smell dead mouse I'd use the bigger flatter ones against the edges of the walls, the small box ones they tend to be able to escape from

This one works