Red letter media

The Nerd Crew show they put out is their best work since the Plinkett stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=wJD5oAruU_Q

They used to collaborate with the honest trailer guys, i'm guessing this whole thing is mocking the shitty group comic book movie discussion/debate/"movie fights" shit they do. What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FE9zsc9NQN8
youtube.com/watch?v=OEl9sUmTqCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's supposed to be mocking collidervideos

Is this the thread where losers pretend that these people are your friends?

>you don't eat shampoo

fuck you RLM, don't tell me what to do!!

>being nonstop sarcastic
>best work

Because absolutely NO ONE can be sarcastic.

Why is this only brought up in RLM threads? I never see it said in any other e-celeb shit, both here and on Sup Forums

It's terrible at it

Because RLM fanboys are the most pathetic

I bet you don't have any friends

Yeah, it was really funny. The first time they did. The other two... alright, I guess.

There are plenty of people who can be sarcastic. What are you babbling about?

Aren't they afraid of burning bridges with other members of the YouTube reviewer community?

It's not like they do a lot of collaborations.

WHO KEEPS MAKING THESE THREADS?

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT WHAT THESE YOUTUBERS ARE SAYING?

me, personally

Reporting in

me

RLM is consistent as fuck.

very cool

i'm

RLM actually used the words "friend simulator" in one of their videos and nerds with no self awareness got triggered really hard.

>it's good to show contempt for your audience

Probably the same autists who are STILL triggered by their Rogue One videos.

if you're too much of a babby to take a joke on the chin then the internet or life in general isn't really for you.

I find these hilarious but it's pretty hyperbolic if they're parodying Collider. The only guy that kind of reeks of being a corporate stooge is Campea and he's just a shithead all around. Harloff, Ellis and Schnepp are all pretty normal even though Harloff actually worked at a studio unlike Campea who considers himself this great industry insider

Who cares about all those other plebs? Do you really think anyone cares about Stuckmann outside reddit?

What about Marshall, Renato and Stevens? The show kind of went downhill after they left for the WB gig.

it is when you have a sense of humour

>Did the check clear
>Do I like it?

Yes.
I'm so lonely. I haven't touched another person in 3 years

reddit letter shill memeia simulator

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

tell that to george lucas' fat neck
youtube.com/watch?v=FE9zsc9NQN8

Which one?

>so many vistas

Very cool

>LOOK, GUYS, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!

>I POSTED THAT SAME PASTA THAT I'VE BEEN POSTING FOR FIVE YEARS! AGAIN!

>BRB GOTTA POST THE CHANNING TATUM IMAGE FOLLOW-UP OMG IT'S STILL SO FUNNY XD

They literally called them a bunch of pricks.

I literally dreamt about Red Letter Media last night. This is not a fictional story, I honestly slept really badly because it was horrible
They were all really really rude to me, constantly hazing me, they made a mess everywhere, included for some reason a 6 foot long slice of pizza put inside my duvet. I got so pissed off I had to start hitting them with a chair so they all left. Then I woke up. I think my subconscious might be Mr Plinkett
Why do I stutter so much in my own dreams

Why are RLM fanboys so insecure and defensive

You're confusing advertisers with fanboys

People are payed to post positive messages about capeshit blockbusters all over the web as a marketing strategy to defend any valid criticism.

Disney, Marvel and DC all hate people like RLM who mock them for making cheap, uninspired products.

The people they pay to shitpost online pretend to be fans who do a 180 degree turn a round or simply act autistic while they defend the products they were hired to post about.

Notice how this shitposting by marketing people increases ten fold before a release of a movie because they need to make money in their opening weekend.

Horse Ninja Re:View is up
youtube.com/watch?v=OEl9sUmTqCQ

Sucked.

>THEY WERE JUST A COUPLE OF SONG WRITERS.

The third one is always the worst.

dollars trilogy

It's the comfiest show on youtube.

>mfw not a single solitary rlm fanboy cuck nu-male has successfully refuted this "review", especially the last paragraph

very cool, very veryyy cool

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

nice reddit spacing

i don't think this has ever been refuted either

I care.

I think this whole episode is some sort of "joke." If so (and that's a BIG if), I'm not getting it.

The joke is it's a shitty movie with a pretty funny scene

los quintos

Butt-blasted Horse Ninja fan discovered. I can't believe you're STILL upset it was never aired.

April's fools

I dont mind much RLM because they dont really offer nothing particulary interesting when reviewing movies.

But this was extremely funny. So, good job

>Butt-blasted
Don't you mean...triggered?

have some gold, pardner