Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Do you tip your landlord when you pay rent for flat/house?

I give additional tip 8-10 % to monthly rent, and I still feel like Ebenezer Scrooge.

What's your opinion?

Attached: 1a891d2319ee359502ef7d0c2408b398w-c141695xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg (600x390, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/06/14/much-tip-depends/71137254/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why tf would you do that? If this is true, you're an idiot. Why not just burn your money?
Trust me, your landlord thinks you're a chump.

>mmmm free money

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (424x600, 214K)

I have never ever heard of this stupid practice before. Where do you live and what prompts you to behave in this irrational manner?

It's like going to a restaurant Sup Forumsor, tip 10 to 15%more..trust me.
>pay 850 for rent
> tip 250
>profit?????

All my friend tip landlord. It's a matter of good manners.

It's common like tiping pizza delivering guy.

why all americans are fucking retarded apes?

this has got to be a bait thread. no one is this much of a fucking stupid doormat and can live on their own. i'll give you credit for coming up with a uniquely bizarre, albeit obvious, piece of bait.

This isn't something normal people do. I'm an American and we don't even tip the landlord.

Let's take a look at the ??? step again

Attached: 1570229614988m.jpg (576x1024, 136K)

I usually stick with 10 unless he's fixed a burst pipe or something that week

>flat
>American

Retard

seething mutt

Exactly, but say for a second OP is actually that much of a doormat, how would you respond?

>we don't even tip the landlord.

WTF!?

Is your economy so shit tier that you can't even affor simple token of decency which is tipping?

lol your landlord fucking hates you dude, good luck getting a reference from him for your next place

hey Sup Forums

you ever lie on the internet?

I lie an additional 8-10% everytime

Attached: 1560413432794.png (411x412, 177K)

Simple guide for people who don't tip their landlord

eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/06/14/much-tip-depends/71137254/

Whoo think was him...?! WHO!!??

Attached: 2111570616152260.jpg (1542x1152, 142K)

I tip the government for their service, usually between 15-20%. Should I tip more? what do you guys think?

When I paid child support I’d always throw in an additional 10% tip because my kid’s mom always worked so hard at being a total bitch.

I usually tip homeless people an additional 8-10% for their services

I got a speeding fine. Went 6 miles over the limit, cost me $70. I just gave the court $100 and told them to keep the change. Spend it on lunch for the office. Because I wanted them to think I was a swell guy.

>Because I wanted them to think I was a swell guy
Well they don't. They just think you're a lawbreaker and a stupid one at that. They also probably laugh that your conscience bothers you for 6 mph. And I laugh at you for thinking that this bait will be believed

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you ever do that

Bait thread and you all fell for it.

Kek
Finally a good troll thread

Or it's the Jews.... Again

Isn't the standard 1 dollar for every mph over the limit? You are 1 generous dude.

It's bait, but it's entertaining bait. Still not sure how anyone fell for it

Attached: 1567894020547.png (500x316, 38K)

There is no such thing as tipping in rent.
Rent is perfectly fine, why should you get to live in my house for free?
OP is a faggot, a jew, and a communist.

>I give additional tip 8-10 % to monthly rent
Jesus christ poorfag. If you don't tip at LEAST 30% you should kys. Fucking plebs

Attached: 1272258248452.jpg (332x252, 7K)

>There is no such thing as tipping in rent.

Yes there is, and normal decent people tip the landlord monthly. Of course only if relations with a landlord are correct.

Are you fucking kidding me

>tipping the landlord

you will never own property if you're this fucking stupid.

As an accountant I should chime in and say never pay any tips ever. Paying additional for a product with a base price and no improvement is fiscally unsound and if you practiced that regularly you may find yourself relying on tips yourself.

>you will never own property if you're this fucking stupid.

Logical fallacy. The fact that I tip waiter in restaurant doesn't mean that I will never start running my own restaurant.

Bait thread. No Americunt is calling it a flat. Not even the dumbest Americans tip their landlord. Also Americans tip 15-20% stupid fucking bucktooth britbong mutt. Don't step outside or you might get stabbed or killed in a terrorist attack . Par for the course right?

I let him fuck my wife

based

I can’t believe so many dumbass faggots fell for this. Great work OP!

Go brush your teeth, scrub

Guys, how much did you tip teachers at school?

At primary school I always brought her an apple, and couple of times a month my dad gave me $10 to bring to the teacher. It usually happened at exam weeks.

In high school I gave my math and science teacher occasional $20-40 when I was able to save of my pocket money.

In college, when the student loan hit my account, I immediately put away $100 to give to the professor.

Stfu faggot

My money's (kek) on them being an americuck.

Tiping teachears is corruption. Tipping landlord is ok, because it's free market.

this thread has to be bait, no one does this

But it means you will never own property. Keep tiping while I live at my house without debt

>I live at my house without debt

Well, best regards lucky one. At least you don't have to tip your landlord :/

I suck him off to get like 100 bucks taken off every month. No homo.

no homo

Tip is 20%, scumbag. Landlords need to eat too and have families and stuff. You need to start tipping the guy who bags your groceries too and also the lady at the register.

what the fuck OP

Norwegian here.. do you pay cash in hand to the land lord? maby gold nuggets? I Norway we live in the future and use e-invoicing.. no tipping needed cause we fuckin pay everybody enough to have a decent life..

I hate that housing is so expensive, but I think I know why it's so expensive. If housing were basically a given, like if I owned my own house at the age of 18 because it were no different than how I bought my first $500 car, then I'm very well certain that I would feel incentivized to breed and I'm certain I will have had several children by now.

It's all to prevent smart people from breeding,

Attached: Hollow-Man[1].jpg (650x450, 27K)

Already pay $1400+ for rent on a three bed one bath. They dont need any more of my money, thanks.

hahaha, I dont even pay the minimum amount. My rent was 780/month, I'd give them 400-500, tell them wait 2 weeks for the rest. 2 weeks go by and they dont get on me that day, oh whoopsie, next check. After however long it takes them to get super pissed just ghost. Works every time.

Haven't fount a hole in my moms basement worth tipping for

no one tips their landlord you dumb cunt

???

What are you, a communist poorfag?

no one tips their landlord. everyone in this thread is trolling or getting trolled

Do you think someone would really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?