Based Greta thread.

Attached: based.jpg (1080x809, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo8qXxnFuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yawn

Attached: GECc.jpg (1260x6666, 1.25M)

>Based

Attached: gabby_greta_doll_cartoon.jpg (1781x1380, 490K)

cringe

dilate

I think she is awesome, and only degenerates can mock kid..

>cringe

Attached: 1569587026752.jpg (500x500, 64K)

i'll wait for the sex doll

Attached: wvok70xx26p31.jpg (700x524, 57K)

ew.. boomer humor..

lose weight

Tldr

Ok, serious question here. What exactly does she want? If what she says is true, it's likely too late to fix the earth. I mean, if there's really enough co2 built up that the projections are true, we're fucked anyway. We simply don't have the tech yet to reverse what's already been done, let alone what's being pumped into the atmosphere right now.

who cares. if you try and talk to them they just become condescending faggots
>yeah who wants to live in a clean world
>remember when they told us to save the rainforest?!?! now they are burned
I am so sick of the shit

Attached: EF9dBPjXUAEdDna.jpg (750x1334, 184K)

Left wing nut like the rest. The only people who would vote Democrat are lazy worthless fucks.

Attached: 156496546584.jpg (747x732, 85K)

do yourself a favor and try again. pay attention this time, lil zoomster

have sex

No, I'm not going to do that. Tldr

I'd boink her :)

I don't spoonfeed.
just go coom again, coomer. don't use your brain

Attached: coomer.png (527x428, 229K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uo8qXxnFuRQ

nigga you can't even tl:dr right how fucking lazy are you

Attached: coomerb.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Whoo think was him...?! WHO!!??

Attached: 2191570616110208.jpg (1588x1140, 144K)

spamming faggot must die

Lz nuff 2 not prper rspnd

Funny you should mention that...

Attached: EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

someone should do Greta fakenudes

It looks retarded

>louder with cringe

dude, i wanna fuck that face so much

people have threatened to kill her, don't downplay it cuck

those are mostly made up but thanks for playing

yeah! Think independently and deny climate change like the monied interests want you to!

fucking retard

she is enrolling in my school, guess ill see her often

Attached: 1565442531572.jpg (421x604, 64K)

People threaten to kill everyone who puts themselves out there in the public sphere.
Youtubers with 5k followers get death threats and other madness.

Attached: 1569838198191.png (1121x1600, 1.1M)

So can any of you woke climate justice warriors or whatever the fuck you call yourselves answer this?

not the point and you know it shithead

>monied interests
wake up you fucking dumbass

Attached: 1569671966665.jpg (1024x1007, 188K)

This fetal alcohol syndrome child makes ZERO mention of china(#1 polluter) EVER, she is a FRAUD and a PUPPET sent to clamp western economies, most likely working for the very same country she OMITS REGULARLY.

Ive gotten death threats and im a fucking nobody now you have too, im going to kill you with a brick.
Pic related both of you

Attached: 1570656499321.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

China actually pollutes less per capital than the United States.

That's fine then. The main thing to counter climate change should be to reduce the per capita pollution, not overall pollution right

why would she say anything about her handlers employers thats dumb

>my crew flew back to France
>my return crew flew out to the USA

>chInA aCtUaLlY pOlLuTeS lEsS pEr CaPiTaL tHaN tHe UnItEd StAtEs.

Attached: 1276365528409.jpg (517x373, 34K)

Greta Thunberg beats you ugly every day of the week.

And she is younger than you, smaller than you, smarter than you, speaks a second language better than you speak your native tongue, travels the world, meets with and is praised by world leaders and heads of state, and routinely celebrated in print and on TV.

What did you do today - post a meme?

Attached: 1485031119186.jpg (960x540, 118K)

Given the fact that a large part of China's pollution comes from Western businesses manufacturing goods that are ultimately consumed by their Western customers, it's extremely disingenuous to place the lion's share of the blame on whichever country does the grunt work while pretending that those who use the products are blameless. But keep on banging that racist drum, user.

>oh a screencap.
>seems kind of long,
>but let's start.
>wait hold on
>this screencap is from Sup Forums!

Nice refutation there, nigglet. You sure showed them!

get out of my head.

>thinks George Soros alone is worth more than all the fossil fuel execs
nigga plz lrn2math

no need to sperg out, I just called out your bad meme as bad.

wtf this is like those "was hitler a nazi?!" memes. that neubauer person is simply the most popular spokeswoman for "fridays for future" in germany

and where they get their money from is irrelevant to whether their propositions are correct

jesus christ she's a cutie, I'd fuck her brains out. who is she?

lies
you probably think sandy hook didn't happen either

I wish I could shit down her throat

Attached: 1570367540292.jpg (671x610, 315K)

I'd dick her down hard and put the little attention seeking slut in her place

BBBassedddd

Attached: geta cpd.png (330x499, 233K)

The cringe us strong in this one

Attached: MF.png (948x1080, 1.12M)

Post Greta feet so we can worship her

GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA

any rule 34?

Does that word even mean anything at this point

cope

faggot

Plant a tree.

bitch greta

Attached: 5d8ce72a1e00005800735b6e.jpg (4204x2772, 812K)

But they have 3 times the people so its still more, also the US is becoming more green whilst china is anything but. Youre a retard, pic related

Attached: 1569799901845.png (326x294, 67K)

Wtf Greta

Attached: 1569703077567m.jpg (1024x1010, 100K)

>is so stupid, cant even hit reply to the right post

Hidden messages Greta

Attached: 1567774909551.jpg (741x556, 65K)

Check your sources again, because China is still doing more to reduce pollution than America is. Or don't, and keep showing to the world how much of a mindless parrot you are.

People see jesus in corn flakes and toast

Attached: 1569063451362.jpg (1024x656, 82K)

How does a girl so young look so aged?

Get real

Attached: EB7KB0yWwAAEdRr.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

China is set to double their pollution levels, as per the Paris agreement. Go back to drinking your soy latte, bitch.

evil greta

Attached: cem-oezdemir-gegen-personenkult-um-greta-thunberg.jpg (800x600, 28K)

She's 16, but looks like she's 12 and in Germany a 60 year old man could fuck her legally

GRETA THE GREAT

based on your mom fugging sheep

Save it boomer. We don’t like your kind anymore.

>group 1 murdered more people than group 2, but group 1 is bigger so that makes it ok

Attached: 1566769528030.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Nick Sandaman was a trolling asshole.

Now the right hangs effigies of Greta and constantly threatened to rape and murder her.

Scram boomer.

You suck at this, bro. Time for your day nap.

>even america as an entire country can't tell china what to do
>she can though
lol

lole
>it eat group 3

fuck you you fucking zilch