Okay Sup Forums ive been depressed for around 5 years now...

Okay Sup Forums ive been depressed for around 5 years now. Everything in my life is falling around me what would you guys do.

Attached: 1569978815349.jpg (396x388, 35K)

What’s causing the depression?

I would talk to a therapist and get redpilled, than i would become better than anyone else and move away from my location to start fresh.

equally bro, but tomorrow I'll kill myself hehe

ya have discord so i can talk to u

Just don't be me

Attached: 1570698895279.png (239x250, 75K)

lol

Life its hard user, harder for some and easier for others, but usually there's a reason not to commit suicide, sometimes I get depressed too but I could be more fucked up so the pain is still there but I try to fight back and overcome some things...sometimes life must be suffering other times it could be joy thats how things are

Attached: 845feb0d675ebc90213ae620270f5d65.jpg (600x386, 50K)

lmao

vidya?

Don't, you have a mission to do. Go shoot up a right-wing themed event to see if the media will have any sympathy for that too. We need you to prove their hypocrisy

[obligatory newfag noises]

What I can tell you is that you get numb enough where you can live through it. I've wanted to die since I was 15. I'm 24 now. I'm alive because of the people who need me. There's nothing here for me, nothing for my sake. But I will continue, because it's necessary that I continue.

give yourself a crazy ass mission like a lifetime devotion to something so it can distract you from suicidal shit i guess?

DO THIS OP
WE WILL BE THANKFUL FOREVER

rofl

Embrace the truth about reality and realize you have the power to push and pull through.

Learn from your mistakes and trust your gut feeling to cut out the negative factors from your life.

Turn your sadness into hatred and thrive to burn your world to the ground to become anew.

Many of us hate ourselves for something we've failed with life. But nothing else to do but to suck it up and live for the future. No matter how old you are, there's always a chance to become someone you're happy with. There are many formulas to live by.

Stop comparing yourself to others in social media. Everyone always posts their best moments, and you feel insufficient to live up to that standard. But everyone has their own ups and downs. This is your life and stop thinking that "oh I'm a shit because I didn't travel to Bali and took pretty pictures with my super hot gf who I've dated for 8 years since high school and have a million dollars to buy a aston martin"

You're intiminated by others until you realize they're no better than you. They might always be an idiot compared to you in other things.

Just shine and remember what you're good at and what you're passionate about.

Abandon those who shit on your soul constantly.

Attached: asdaswghsgskjv.jpg (540x640, 52K)

Just go join the military or any other job that'll get you to likely die

start working out fag. you cant be depressed and whiny while having trouble to breath and keep running or sobody ist trying to hit your face during sparring

>black sun
careful there

this fucking question

accept the way u look at things. depressed and the cause cannot be cured. only your outlook on it can change. Time to accept yourself, and the way god made u OP.

The more u fight the depression, the more depressed u get