ur like a little baby watch this
*drink piping hot black coffee*

>not drinking earth's ultimate cup of coffee
BRING ME THE PLANET CRUSHER

smug coffee drinkers are the worst

literally me
well maybe a bit of sugar

I do this every morning.

>being such a pussy you need to add sugar, milk, cream and sparkles to your coffee

coffee is literally the other jew's juice

are you 12?.......
most adults drink black coffee(no sugar, milk??wtf)
only faggots and europeans add milk to their coffee.

only edgelords do

What's so bad about drinking your coffee black? If you want something that tastes like hot chocolate, just make yourself a cup of hot chocolate.

>"adults" are edgelords, I'm not a baby! I'm the reasonable one!!
dude -.- fuck off you fucknig child, grow some balls

>blacke yee

youtube.com/watch?v=EuaGK-sGKXg

>character goes to a cafe
>doesn't bring his own coffee beans

literally unwatchable

>character goes into a diner
>asks for a coffee just like he likes his women: underage

>Drinking coffee with milk and sugar.
Fucking weak Americans.

black coffee turns your teeth yellow. Just lol at not drining a cappucino with a straw to preserve the whiteness of your teeth

>character goes into a diner
>it's mommy's shift
>asks for a coffee with milkies

>character goes to a bar
>doesnt pay for his beer

does the straw melt?

>black coffee turns your teeth yellow
its worth it dude

>movie doesnt have 3 prequels that are all about main character growing his own coffee beans
DROPPED

*smokes a cup of coffee through a bong*
what now

t. water drinking skeleton

>Character goes to a bar
>I'll have a beer

>americans

*insects black tar coffee straight into the vein*
preserves my teeth, you see

The funny thing is, Americans never use cane sugar. So when you realise that when they say milk and sugar in it they mean that they are putting high-fructose corn syrup into their coffees.

Do Americans have cider? I never see it in any movies?

The melting point of a straw is far higher then what the average cup of coffee could ever be. A straw won't even melt in boiling hot water

oh let me guess, you're one of those alt-right nazis who only drink hwhite coffee. fucking racist

Yeah we do

*sips cider*

name 5 movies and 7 TV shows where this happens.

that's even worse

America has everything, you filthy pleb.

TIL milk is a white nationalist symbol

wtf, I've literally seen white guys pick up milk at the grocery store

Share your stories of near death experiences with neo-nazis

>i drink coffee flavored sugar milk from star bucks

omg your so radical man, drinking acidic shit

Stop ruining coffee. It's supposed to be grovt och rivet

>being too poor to afford starbucks
LMAO

theres fucking acid in ur stomach you retard lol, nice try fucker

>character making themselves a coffee
>doesn't brew it in the microwave

i see this shit all the time in faggot euro art house films, what the fuck euros?

going to starbucks is how poorfags try to feel special though

>being so stupid you spend 500% extra to have someone not smart enough to do anything but pour coffee pour your coffee for you

That wasn't his point chummer.

>microwave
Uh my household has one because we're pretty rich, but like 90% of the people in Europe can't afford some high tech shit like that

>being a mean spirited dick
ok, it's better you stay out

>White teeth
>A good thing

When will this meme end

That circle should be red

>circle
What's the matter, baby? Edges too dangerous for you? lol

>buy gallon of water
>drink it
>brew 12 cups of dunkin coffee
>let it cool
>use funnel to pour it into the empty gallon jug
>add 2/3 premix liquid creamer
>add 3 cups of skim milk
>cap it, shake to mix
>put in fridge
>have roughly 8 pints of ready to drink cold coffee for

Triangle for maximum stability

>2/3 of a cup*

We got cider up to your ears at BIG AL'S CIDER EMPORIUM ONLY LOCATED IN DETROIT!
COME ON DOWN AND TRY OUR NEW SYRUP LIQUOR CIDER ON SALE NOW FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $59.99

>using gradient shading and photoshop default shadow effect

Where can I read more about him? For academic purposes

>it's an in/v/asion episode

What are you, retarded? That ruins the aesthetic completely. gb2veddit

>Sup Forums invades but it's couples only

>American drinks an Americano

>want to join in raid on Sup Forums from Sup Forums
>can't wear my buttplug and chastity device

hyenarbp.deviantart.com/

>drinking coffee with sugar and milk
Fucking pleb.

>drinking coffee with milk or sugar
You are a fucking degenerate and should kill yourself.

Why do you losers drink coffee?

Everyone I know who drinks it has a dependency on it. They "need" their coffee. It's pretty sad

I smoke coffee kid

They do, but it's more recent as far as I can tell. I think it's come from the whole craft meme beer thing, where the yanks realised that there's an alcoholic drink that's really sweet.

>fuck off you fucknig child
>dude
>-.-

Drank some coffee as I read this. It was too hot. Black's fine but this stuff is instant, too. Now that you'll never see in a kino

It tastes good. If you put milk and sugar in.

Let me guess, you've never worked behind a bar have you?

There's a thing called "First Pour", usually we have a deal with a certain company or brewery and they'll pay to have "First Pour" privilege. It means that when someone comes into the bar and orders simply "a beer" we give them whatever beer has been agreed to be our "First Pour".

Usually it's Bud or something like that. Its a very common system so it's perfectly realistic for it to happen on tv.

fun fact: donald trump doesn't drink coffee or use any drugs whatsoever
i wonder how he's so high energy without it

I haven't worked behind a bar and I thought this is fucking obvious and common knowledge

To be fair I've heard of it in the US but it's not done in Europe, and in fact giving 1 preference without the customer specifying their choice would probably get you in shit with distributors (years working in an Irish bar, could be different elsewhere).
Also I'd guess the "one beer" thing is mainly a copyright issue

Only children and urban retards (plebbitors) drink non-black coffee

I'm euro and in my country we have like 5 or so native beer brands, your basic lagers mostly, cheap shit that literally everybody recognizes and drinks, stores and bars of course carry big international brands too and more "classy" pubs usually carry more specialized and varied brands too from abroad and local microbreweries etc, but you could walk into any bar in the whole country and just say "give me a beer" (which I always do at clubs for example when I'm not there for savoring drinks anyway) and they'd just give one specific native brand depending on the bar, different bars for example can have the logos of the different brands on their windows and whatever, basically marketing that they're associated or partnered with that brand I guess, they still carry everything, but unless you specifically want something and that's what they'll serve first and foremost

>there's never any liquid in the cup unless the character spills it

Every fucking time

Because the body should normally have enough energy without the need for stimulants

The reason people need things like coffee to function is because

a) They're addicted and can't bring themselves to quit
b) They're not well rested
c) Their diet is shit

>wake up to sound of birds chirping outside window, the sun shines gently through the trees outside onto my bed
>wife is still asleep, give her a loving peck on the cheek as I step into my morning slippers and make my way downstairs
>grab a small satchel of fine imported Colombian dark roast from the kitchen pantry, and turn on the kettle. Enjoy the bold and nutty smell released as the beans are ground.
>put out two cups, one for myself and one for my beautiful wife. Place coffee grinds and filter over small colander, slowly drop the hot water over the grinds, producing in the cup the hot gourmet morning beverage
>bring cup close to face, inhale deeply, taking in the warm and bold undertones
>take a sip
>but wait... what's this?
>my eyes widen as my mouth betrays me, could this be? How can my coffee be this bitter?
>look down at the counter
>no sugar
>run around the kitchen wildly opening every cabinet, drawer and pulling everyone off of each shelf in a desperate search
>not a grain of sugar to be found, no sweet n' low, Splenda, not even a drop of cream
>something clicks
>no no no
>my beautiful Mediterranean kitchen dissolves in front of me
>the light turns to dark
>as I reach for the cup, my hand moves through it
>begin to cry, hopelessly grasping over and over at the life fading before my eyes
>fall through the counter, onto the hard and sticky rug that now takes its place
>sobbing uncontrollably in the ground, grasping my own legs, I look up to see what appears to be a movie screen
>Mno, thiscanmot be' I cry to myself, inhaling abandoned popcorn kernels and Reese's pieces with each gasp.
>it was all so real, how could it not have been?
>crane my head up, wiping snot from my nose, to see what once was my home, my life, gone before me
>I am in a movie theater
>my immersion... ruined

I like black coffee but I really love coffee and cream. No sugar.

>>Mno, thiscanmot be'

>character puts cup down after taking a little sip
>it sounds empty

>people drink coffee with no milk or sugar/sweetener

I too like my coffee black... black.... like my soul. *swishes cape*

MmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmNO! This kennotBE

Ever notice how nobody in Hollywood drinks bottled water?

Really makes you think

>sugar
Enjoy your diabetes, you fat fuck.

>I stop reading sentences when I see the word 'sugar'

Fascinating medical condition you have, user.

I take my expresso coffee with a little milk and ice. Tastes so fucking good.

>character orders a beer
>actually manages to finish it
>doesn't embarrass himself in front of his friends and relatives

Well maybe you shouldn't drink. Beer is basically just water it shouldn't be fucking you up that much.

THIS

im a gay lightweight and i do fruity drinks great and other cock-esque drinks but cold hard beer i have a tough time

I can guzzle down a bottle of whiskey, but a happy meal sized beer stumps me

>protagonist breathes in
>lifts his chest instead of his stomach

im sure Fireball is on the low tier of whatever the alcohol connoisseurs of Sup Forums drink but I have no problem with getting that one down

something about it

Lucky pricks. If I downed a bottle of whiskey, I would be wrecked for 10-30 mins, then it would quickly dimminish return until nothingness. Really depressing.

There is a video online of me downing in one go a 4 pint beer glass worth of beer. The problem is I only finished 98% because the beer was ice cold and my throat closed up, I thought I was gonna die it made me panic and throw up. Seriously.

There is videos of me mixing every drink at a party and downing it, which sucks when friends put smoothies and chilli powder in it.

>it will be here in 10 minutes
>make it 5
>video cuts to it

Yeah im not saying the drunkness lasts a long time from that whiskey, just that Its a drink I can actually finish

maybe cause its spicy and not hoppy

>friends
lol

Keep deflecting, tubby.