Been awfully quiet here about him the last few days

Been awfully quiet here about him the last few days...
The Trumpsters are getting scared.

Attached: 504a1c65c3457921de8531.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html
kyivpost.com/article/content/kyiv-post-plus/shokin-resists-change-jeopardizes-visa-free-travel-to-eu-and-12-billion-of-aid-400948.html
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no we're not
hard facts you don't like dealing with:
manmade climate change isn't real
Trump won't be impeached
Trump will do a 2nd term
op is a faggot

Didn't you know the Kurds won WW2?

Just wait until the china outrage calms down in like a week my fellow maga retard

Oh did the 98th impeachment circle-jerk blow over already? Well I'll give it credit, it lasted longer than the other ones. Wonder what next week's will be about..

>The Trumpsters are getting scared.
No... we're not, libtard.

Attached: libtardsneverstfu.jpg (600x823, 90K)

>no we're not
Lmao just look at the threads up. You faggots are normally all over the place.
>manmade climate change isn't real
Are you ignorant, stupid, or just trolling?

Attached: 27666407486333533_n.jpg (935x855, 241K)

Except for.. you know.... every fucking "its over" thread. Love him or hate him, he's still 45, still your President, and more than likely sticking around another term.

Lmao nope, he ain't my president thank god.
And what happens when they find out his whole presidency was illegitimate?
Does it still count like he was every someones president? Or just like 'that guy who had Russia help him steal the presidency'?

It's his own mouth that's getting him in trouble. Not a libtard's. Maybe President Warren will pardon him.

Attached: stormy with a chance of indictments.jpg (640x481, 114K)

Yeah . . . Russia.

Attached: 1564809874799.jpg (514x536, 54K)

Says a weak voice from the echo chamber.

Attached: trump - other presidents have nobel prizes.jpg (1000x1120, 966K)

It's because they are stupid, and they are bitter about the fact that they are stupid.
Its easier to pretend that you are in on this big secret, and that it makes you smarter than all of the legitimate intelligent people telling you that you are wrong.

No it hasn't. A second whistleblower has come forward with more to come as the intelligence community is furious over Trump's betrayal of the America's Kurdish allies.

I think they're just tired of being b8'd m8.

Attached: 1564383060066.jpg (600x450, 88K)

kek

Attached: trump - President trump resume.jpg (700x800, 105K)

>The Trumpsters are getting scared
this is not true. there was a thread last night and some Trump supporter called me a faggot.

The Right can't meme

Attached: trump derangement hotline.jpg (640x359, 153K)

More like this...

Attached: trump train.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

if anyone is scared it's biden. He and his son will probably go to jail for abuse of power and extorting the ukranian government

You realize his whole intention was to make this a partisan thing. It's not
Country first, party second.
If he did nothing wrong he wouldnt be squirming so goddamn hard.

>Been awfully quiet here

Attached: 1530920967131.jpg (852x1200, 141K)

lol look at all the progessive lefties desperately grasping for straws itt

>If he did nothing wrong he wouldnt be squirming so goddamn hard.
No no user, that's just to own the Libs, don't you see?
When he says something that make sense and is factual, he is just being a genius.
And when he says something obviously provably wrong, he is just being a genius at owning the Libs.
/s

Attached: tenor.png (630x640, 504K)

Why'd you have to go and stir up the trumpcucks and IRA trolls?

Ouch.

fuck off to /pol

While we're poking fun of lefties and righties, the Kurds are dying after doing our dirty work against ISIS.

Because Trump, on a whim, decided it's time to pull out of Syria. Without informing his allies, the Kurds, his generals and the soldiers on the ground.

After Erdogan rang him up and told him he's a pussy.

Lol, America, how has it come to this.

interestingly enough both parties are highly against it, but for most repubs its just pearl clutching, they'll fall back in line under trumps balls in a week or so once the news blows over, as it always does.

You do realize that Sup Forums is a white supremacist board that loves Trump, right? How can you be this fucking stupid?

Attached: newfags_on_steroids_gif_by_pavor177.gif (520x340, 31K)

Sup Forums loves trump you dummy

fuck off to Sup Forums

Attached: sho1_326352_resize_990__1_.jpg (720x1080, 185K)

Scared of what? are you guys going to get Professer Hinkle in there next to be a whistleblower and magically produce false evidence? Cant wait

fuck off to /pol

one because we only had 150 troops there tow because the police dont work for free why should we police the world for free?

you're so funny and smart OP

the timeline of nixons impeachment inquiry and his eventual resignation was very short, same will likely happen with trump, especially with how many times he's blocked the inquiry itself which is plain obstruction, an article of impeachment.

so its ok for shiff to do it just not trump right? its ok for biden to do it just not trump its ok for obama and clinton to do it just not trump. Lol Leftists are backwards

Heyy!...he was behind of this...?

Attached: 2281570616158053.jpg (1490x1182, 85K)

you're hysterical, you need to calm down.

BUT WHAT ABOUT DIS
AND DAT

AND DIS

AND DAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

you alt righters are braindead lmfao

>ok for biden to do it just not trump
For Biden to do what?

hey im the guy you're responding to, personally I feel if anyone breaks the law when they are in a position of power they should definitely get impeached, left or right, doesn't matter. I want anyone and everyone to be held accountable for their actions.

I feel that's pretty fair to everyone, wouldn't it be?

because they know it's over. now fuck off to /pol

Not the user you responded to.
People on the right don't understand this.
They think we will back our sides guys regardless of what they do, and that we lie about it if we say otherwise.
'Their side' is more important than the laws they break.
"If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism, they will abandon democracy"

agreed man, if my favorite politician broke the law or did something fucked up, I fully support him or her being held accountable.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP I AM VOTING FOR HIM AGAIN I'LL WRITE HIM IN IF I HAVE TO RON DESANTIS FOR PRESIDENT AFTER HIM NOTHING PERSONNEL ANDREW GILLUM

oddly specific lol

Biden did nothing wrong.

Trump stands behind the most corrupt people on the planet whenever given the opportunity. Trump supported the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor because he had to go to one of the most corrupt nations on the planet to find someone to entertain his false narrative. Everyone was trying to get rid of that prosecutor because he was corrupt, not because he was investigating corruption. Biden was presenting a unified front based on the conclusion of all of our allies.

International Monetary Fund threatened to withhold 17 billion: rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html

EU threatened to withold 1.2 billion and visa free EU travel: kyivpost.com/article/content/kyiv-post-plus/shokin-resists-change-jeopardizes-visa-free-travel-to-eu-and-12-billion-of-aid-400948.html

Protesters: atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/

>gets absolutely btfo on Sup Forums one too many times
>well fine I'll just go troll on Sup Forums and shit all over that board then
>haha checkmate trumptards
You can be asshurt by yourself you know, you don't have to ruin it for everyone else.

>you don't have to ruin it for everyone else.
That's what people say to Conservatives about everything, but it doesn't stop them

>blocked the inquiry
wait - did i miss where the HOUSE voted to open an inquiry?

So obviously the current government is completely corrupt and fucked.
Their lies work on most of their supporters, because they are complete morons.
The inconvenient truth that everyone is avoiding, is how to control a population of complete retards who reject facts that they don't like.
At what point are the intellectuals of the US going to retake control?
Why not just have your own version of Donnie, one that will lie and tell the idiots what they want to hear in order just to win, then you can fix the country instead of dragging them along kicking and screaming.
I mean, its literally what the right is doing right now, a front man who says whatever people want to hear, and then does whatever he wants regardless, and people are too stupid to even see how much they are getting fucked.
I feel like the same could happen, but instead they wouldn't realize how much better everything is getting despite the fact that it's not what they think they want to happen.

Basically, at what point will you smack the hands of the armed 5 year old off of the steering wheel, because regardless of how much you reason and explain, you know they will never understand how they are making everything worse for everyone?

>biden did nothing wrong
........ seriously?

>manmade climate change isn't real
What is yout education? Do you know about physics and dynamic systems theory?

I hate black people.

I think if all blacks died it would be okay

If all the nigger blacks died off I think the entire world be fixed.

That's fine. Everybody hates you.

Just rip the skin off niggers and shit down their throats.

Getting his son a cushy job overseas is nepotic and wrong, but not illegal.
What Giuliani and Trump insist happened, didn't.
The Ukrainian government had opened a probe into the company that lasted 2010-2012.
Hunter Biden joined the company in 2014.
The Ukrainian prosecutor Biden put pressure upon was done out of international approval, including congress and the Ukrainians themselves.

>I think
You don't

The DEMS are so scared of making the wrong move, they're not making ANY move

Your mom and dad like me.

No u. Nigger lover

They also hate you. They said you smell like shit

the house voted to open it, the trump administration is making efforts to block every part of it. My bad if I misworded things lol

I want to hit Obama's severed head across a field of dead niggers with a metal baseball bat. Hearing the crunch of his ugly nigger skull. Blood oozing out of his chimpanzee ears. Worthless nigger.

What's your education?

What is education? Sounds gay

I wish Trump would lynch Obama. And brutally rape Michelle. Offer here chimp nig body to the his over lord kike masters as a sacrifice.

Attached: becafd51510a00c62046fad1c92c8827--amazing-comebacks-funny-ha-ha.jpg (534x485, 29K)

Your mother and father sucking my cock.

You're a fucking idiot

kek, like trump can get an erection anymore, or take on obama man to man.

Shut up ugly retard mongoloid. This is why your mother fucks niggers. And your dad killed himself.

samefag.

Why don’t you punctuate correctly?

And you're an ugly gay retard. Just kill yourself already, please.

Dude, you're asking a guy who is spamming about killing niggers about his sentence structure.
Know when its a lost cause man.

Did this mongoloid just claim that 99.9% of scientists are stupid

Even if you don’t believe man made climate change isn’t real - climate change is still happening. So call it natural climate change. It’s still producing a world less hospitable to us and even worse in the near term future. Nothing about the direction it going is going to be good for our economy let alone the world economy of which we are a huge part. So if it makes it easier for you to accept call it whatever the fuck you want. The planet is still warming faster than the living organisms on the planet can adjust to

Lul funny reddit meimei.
Insert fork into electric socket niggeroid

agreed.

Why don't you continue fisting your father anymore?
He misses you.

So you're a faggot into grannies?

Did they impeach him yet?
Did even vote to start an impeachment?
Come back when they have.

You still down to suck my cock? You're mothers no good and your dads to busy getting fucked my Tyrone.

No, I claimed that Republicans are stupid.

You never advanced beyond grade school comebacks. How sad.

ha ha goteeeeeeeem xDDDDDDDDDDDD

They don't have to vote to start the impeachment.
But keep on clinging to that.

So you're a faggot into grannies?

Well that is true.

The pots and the kettles dearest nigger user.