Is Kaspersky as good as everyone says? seen people on here talk about how good it is at busting any and all viruses...

is Kaspersky as good as everyone says? seen people on here talk about how good it is at busting any and all viruses,trojans, spyware, and key loggers

Attached: product-box-KISMD.png (188x266, 77K)

>getting viruses in 2019

Attached: dick.jpg (310x163, 11K)

>getting computer vaccines in 2019

Attached: _20191010_151843.jpg (295x161, 18K)

It's used by the russisn cybercrime network to detect criminals that are trying to scam russia

It used to be the best, but its deep ties to Russia have become very concerning in recent years.

>viruses,trojans, spyware, and key loggers
what year is this

do you just use windows defender?

Best product for privacy and virus prevention, friend. Better than VPN.

what do you reccomend? i heard everything else like Norton,bit defender, and mcafee are shit

i dont understand, im a novice with computers explain please

Just use malwarebytes

Basically he's acting all high and mighty, as if to say you gotta be dumb to get a virus.

If you download games, films, music, or generally surf the net, I recommend ESET. Fantastic av. You'll find a cracked copy on tpb.

God speed.

I use Norton and if you just play games and browse the internet Norton is fine.
Norton can be a little annoying though, once you get into the region of downloading "suspicious" files.
Pretty much anything that isnt widely known that makes alterations to your computer Norton will think is a virus and delete. You can tell it not to, which doesnt make Norton unusable. Just annoying to deal with at times.
Ive heard malwarebytes is pretty good.

you gotta be a scumbag to pirate

Attached: 3CHi2.jpg (640x449, 156K)

saw someone say they, for some reason, they clicked someone's torrent link last from this site last night and it auto downloaded on his pc, he panicked about how his anti virus said it was safe when we were all telling him godspeed with your computer AIDS

ok paypig

I own a computer shop. I repair over 1000 computers a year. There is NO such thing as an antivirus that will protect you from viruses. EVERY computer that comes in has at least 1 piece of DETECTABLE malware on it. I run 4 different programs on every computer and STILL cannot guarantee it's virus free.

for those of you who want to argue with me.. and be wrong.. here is how antivirus works.

everything you click on makes your computer pause, the antivirus looks at it and compares it to a list of KNOWN viruses. If it's not on the list, it is deemed safe. back in the 90's early 2000's it was possible but now millions of viruses are released every year. there is no way to keep up. AI is going to be more helpful in the future to stop things that "look" like viruses but even that is flawed. My kids all use windows 10 and microsoft AV and I never have to fix their computers. Be smart and don't click on shit that looks flakey.

This

What do you think about Webroot? That's what I use.

Well, I use it and am happy.