What's the most degrading thing you have ever done to a woman?

What's the most degrading thing you have ever done to a woman?

Attached: xhamstercomnice_fuck_slavinahtml.gif (275x159, 1014K)

Posted her nudes and contact info on Sup Forums lmao

*Pee in her pussy.
*Cheat on her with her best friend and fuck her with her juices still on my cock.

told her my name

I once said hello to a woman. She was rightfully upset and offended that I felt entitled to her time like that.

Buddy’s gf was passed out and naked real late so I just popped my boner in her for like 15 seconds just to see what it was like. Weird having a conversation with someone when they don’t know you have been inside them with a thumb on her asshole

Made her wear a buttplug-tail and cat ears, put her on a leash, then spent all day fucking her mouth and ass whenever I wanted to. When she would talk I would grunt 'your mouth is for sucking my dick', then I'd slap her and fuck her face roughly. She puked and I made her eat it up. She got a nose bleed and I said "keep sucking". I referred to her as "daddy's little cockslut" all day, and made her call herself by the same name. I'd fuck her pussy only to get her close to cumming, then I'd abruptly stop and say "I like your mouth better", then go back to facefucking her. At the end of the day I had her lay in the tub with her mouth wide open while I pissed all over her face.

facefucked her until she vomited all over her tits?

was it ur birthday or smthing

Let her fuck a nigger

clingy girl I was dating was really into BDSM I wanted to play FF 14 AAR and she was being needy so I tied her up and put her under my desk and used her as a foot warmer.

I had this former coworker/sexting buddy that would do basically anything I said. I once made her go into her sister's hamper and take a pair of her dirty worn panties and then send me videos masturbating while sniffing and licking them. Then I made her put them on and touch herself over them.

I went on a big summer camp with around 50 other teens (age, 17-19, I was 17), 30 of whom were girls, for 3 weeks.
I stole around 20 pairs of dirty panties from them

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

I found out she cheated. I waited a few months to kick her out of the apartment in return for her doing literally anything I told her to do, and throwing out her cell phone. That was probably the best day of that period though. It kind of fucked me up because I got so used to it. For about a year afterwards I was just completely disinterested in anything remotely like vanilla sex. When I'd bring other girls home I'd end up kicking them out most of the time because they didn't want to be roughed up like that.

Me and a friend fucked a crack whore throat fucked her and made her lick our ass holes and then both took a hole each, I had her ass he used her pussy and treated her really rough, slapping pinching forcing her head down on to each others cocks calling her a filthy whore and shit like that. Feel bad about it now really

dp'ed her

pissed in her mouth

did balls touch?

top kek

Attached: kek.jpg (596x628, 40K)

You bad trans queer person

Yeh, we had her sucking both our cocks at the same time too

I fucked a woman 20 years older than me in the ass. Started in the pussy, but she said put it in my ass. So I did. Not long after she was begging me to cum, which I did.

When I pulled out I had a mixture of cum and shit on my dick. Not a little either. I was only out of her ass long enough to notice the mess on my hog before she had spun around and began sucking it clean. She didnt even flinch. Honestly it was disgusting. I wanted to do ATM forever, and when she ate her own shit and didnt even gag....I dont know. It wasnt even sexy. It was more of you nasty old whore, I have zero respect for you, you nasty bitch.

Guess faggot

Attached: 1570698895279.png (239x250, 75K)

Took hidden cam video of my nieces and also my daughter, posted pics on tumblr...subsequently was caught had to destroy pics or get divorced
Oh did I mention I had made cum tribute vids to all of them ?? Lol
Needless to say family gatherings have been awkward...but in my defense how they didn't see the night vision lenses is beyond me...and who runs one out while staying in the guest room

Been part of a spontaneous gangbang at a house party.

A few times when I fucked my ex girlfriend, I would turn off the lights and put her sisters panties in her mouth. She believed they were her own but I had stolen a few pairs earlier. Used to make me cum buckets

- Pee on her in the shower.
- Spit in her face at work
- Shove my dick so deep in her throat that she puked
- Anal sex for punishment
- Full power fist in her face
- Posted a sex vid

Also:

- Saying an ex name while fucking my gf

I dont believe you unless you are black or into swinging or something.

cheated on her while having awful sex with her for flirting with my friend {dated him 4 days after finding out i cheated}

>fisted her asshole
>fisted her pussy
>deepthroated her until she was almost unconscious
>pissed on her
>made her go out to a party in my cum, cheek, shirt, skirt and socks {pictures taken and the cum reflected slightly}
>moaning the name of a girl she was scared of me leaving her for
>leaving real used condoms in my pockets while i slept even though we didn't fuck to make her paranoid
>cheated on her while doing all this pissing, fisting and deepthroating with the girl she didn't want me to leave her for/my very hot friend
>let her find out i cheated {set it up with hot friend} while on a date where i left my phone at the table. she still let me piss on her that night despite me cheating
>left her without any reason at all and no clarity, only left a black bag of her shit at her house

No, neither. I just have some friends who are very open sexually, and that doesn't mix well with them also liking to get very fucked up.

> former friend's boyfriend was busy with his job, she got bored, I jump in because free pussy!
> we've been at it for a year now
> we find out she really gets off on being degraded and used as a fucktoy
> I show her various clips: throatfucking, BDSM, gangbangs, then zooskool
> as soon as the dog mounts Simone in the clip my friend's eyes go wide
> "oh wow that is so HOT!"
> she pulls up her skirt, starts rubbing her pussy through panties
> I watch her until she cums, then grab her by the hair, pull her off the couch and push her face hard on the floor
> holding her in place I pull my shorts down and shove my throbbing cock deep in her warm pussy
> ride her hard for a while, hitting her cervix at times, she loves it
> close to cumming I pull out and drench her face, when that is done I call her a dirty whore and slap her face
> sex is way harder and rougher after that
> one day we're going at it on the sofa, I tease her clit while choking her
> "if you want an orgasm get it from him", nodding at dog
> she gets on all fours, stroking the dog, wrestling with him, being submissive all the time
> she keeps touching and rubbing his dick, after a while he gets it and mounts her
> weight catches her by surprise, her arms give in
> perfect position, he pounds her hard and fast, gets too intense for her, she wants out
> tries to get away, cries and begs him to stop, but nobody cares
> he knots her, pulls out after a few seconds, i cum as well
> she curls up, tears running down her face, her abused pussy leaks cum and blood
> i just sit and watch, eventually she gets up, grabs her shit and leaves
> haven't heard from her since, kinda miss her

Attached: bad3.jpg (860x1144, 197K)

The same...I had a chick I did a2m and a2p with in college. She was a 45 year old mom. Loved it. Never meat any one else since.

This is the whitest shit I've read all year.

Attached: thefuck.jpg (500x483, 56K)

Turned them into sex workers.