So what are we smokin today Sup Forums?

so what are we smokin today Sup Forums?

Attached: 5F2vwQt.jpg (1536x2048, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvLRUNuEZqU
cannasweets.ca/product-category/concentrates/shatter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sadness

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (688x356, 253K)

Jah hairdjos wesun in thamma samin landa thairhwakandans jah witandans wahtwom nahts ufaro hairdai seinai. Ith aggilus fraujins anaqam ins jah wulthus fraujins biskain ins, jah ohtedun agisa mikilamma.

Some sweet dark hash that melts in between your fingers.. Got me so highhhh

Attached: 1322.jpg (604x270, 37K)

are you in Asia?

That's 10g
what did you pay for that?

Nope, isnt my picture

I bought 50g and i paid 550$

Nothing because I'm sick.

do gravity bongs with the black. Crumble it first.
I prefer it to green anyday.

smokin eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvLRUNuEZqU

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 7.11.59 PM.png (556x574, 526K)

nothing, i actually work for a living

I have a big 2L bong, 1 hit has me dazzed for hours. Alot of fun!

> ma shit irl

Attached: lol123.jpg (3191x3927, 1.96M)

cannasweets.ca/product-category/concentrates/shatter/

thinking of buying shatter here since ive been going through half an ounce now about every week.

I want something that isnt just a a 30min high.

I love my herb but i think its time to move on.

Should i get a yoca evolve pen or should i just slap the $40-50 to get a glass rig +torch

and im smoking

AAAA - Death Star (best indica since death bubba imo)

and
AAA - Purple Train Wreck (hybrid)

also am i the only one whom is a little upset that around %80 of the weed out there now is a hybrid. Like I miss my nearly %90 Sativies are close to %100. That shit was great.

Attached: 711.jpg (641x626, 85K)

Unfortunately nothing. I live in Ohio, which is only JUST RECENTLY medically legal, and I used to live in Nevada, where it is recreationally legal. I got spoiled by being able to walk into the dispensary and present ID showing I was 21 and being able to buy w/e the fuck I wanted. Out here, you gotta find a plug, and all the associated bullshit that goes with that. (He's only got this strain or that, he's out right now, he doesn't even know what he has, it's garbage weed, premature, etc.)

So I just fucking don't, partially because I don't wanna deal with that shit because I work as an overhead crane operator in a steel mill, and if I happen to really break something with the crane, they'll drug test me, and then I'll lose my job that allows me to buy w/e the fuck I want right now.

TL;DR I'm jelly you get to smoke weed and I don't, OP.

Meant to add to that: And so, I drink...

hey im about to be a boilermaker in which I need to know how to communicate with you fucking crane operators. Im smonking a fuckton of the weedle deedle latley as obvious with my post But yea. It sucks man, im cold turkey AGAIN by november to be ready for work in spring. Fuck me dude. In canada too, you should not be able to lose your job unless you are intoxicated on the job. Not becauase you smonked a J two weeks ago.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1421x1030, 1.76M)

Jasiri's smoking hot yeen bod

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153930_853_by_shenziholik_daqrvi8-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

Original Glue/GG4

I don't want to move. I'm 2 blunts in, and I'm trying to roll a third. kek

I'm sick too, but too high to care kek
>DUDE

Blue Dream and something else I forgot. GSC cartridge.

amnesia and bubble

Not enough

snow day in Denver. Im vaping OG #1 oil. What y'all listening to?

Red dragon Amnesia

ive smoked weed several times. tried edibles and i still dont get what the big fucking deal is
is it supposed to be this weak? i barely feel anything

hey at least you're getting your cannibinoids. On a cellular level, it's good. Your blood is full of anticancer. despite what 12 year olds think. There are medical users.

Looks amazing omg

Green crack

Penises

>According to Dr. James MacKillop, the Director of the Centre for Medicinal Cannabis Research, ā€œ[THC] is principally metabolized by [CYP2C9]. Genetic or environmental factors that result in higher levels could certainly accelerate metabolism and alter effects. Whether that would be a reduction in effects is less clear to me [because] it could result in higher circulating levels of 11-OH-THC.ā€
Either try eating much more than you have been or just stick to smoking, user. It could also be that the edibles you're eating aren't actually the dosage stated on the packaging assuming they were store bought.

Imagine paying 550$ for 50g

Sour Diesel

Attached: weed.jpg (2304x1152, 1.25M)

Same. Iā€™m fucking sick of hybrids

Resin.

I'm broke.

I know that feel bro

I am from holland and smoking NLX currently, its gud

kanker

Attached: dutch.png (985x649, 1M)

Some really good unknown Haze

Finishing the oz of wicked stepsister I got a few weeks back

Current stock: Pineapple Express, Purple Punchsicle, Banana Kush, and Girl Scout Cookies.

They call it Fire OG. It's not bad at all. I don't really smoke that much anymore, I've had this for almost two months and still have over half of this.

Attached: 20190823_183242_1.jpg (2683x2855, 1.69M)