>Green
States formally recognizing the Catalan Republic
>Red
States not recognizing and/or condemning the Catalan Republic
>Orange
States neither recognizing nor condemning the Catalan Republic
>Grey
States that have not voiced a position, or position unclear

Why do Mali, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Iraq, Qatar care, Spain has no historic, cultural or commercial ties with them? Why does even China care, Chinks use to not give a fuck about the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGu1Szl74WU?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=7UgJOWecS_A
youtube.com/watch?v=4ug-YlSzKW0
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_de_Castilla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The rebellous spanish province of Portugal says the territorial integrity of Spain should be respected

gold

Beijing wants to set a precedent in case Xinjiang or Tibet try to declare independence. Mali, Jordan, Iraq, Qatar care because they want to be seen agreeing with Washington/NATO

Oh get fucked Castelhano de merda

>Green
>States formally recognizing the Catalan Republic

so... no one?!

The eternal Portugués trying to destroy Spain, as always!

Its you who are destroying yourself Spain. Stop blaming others god dammit.

Such a perfect looking peninsula, and you had to screw it all up.

China is a global superpower, they care about everything and basically own Africa now. We need to watch out bussies going into the 21st century for them.
The other countries are commenting as members of the UN and the world in general, as support from even one nation-state can be important. The USA only won independence because the French helped.

>perfect looking
Yeah individual cultural identities and self determination shouldn’t be factors in drawing borders, we should focus on the aesthetic value, like when we memed Africa and the Middle East with ungovernable borders and laughed all the way back home as they continue to hack each other up over them today.

Iberia has always been a divided region

Iberia = 1 blood
Iberia = 1 cultural heritage
Iberia = 1 history
We just happen to have many languages, but we are all the children of Roma.

The only Roma you’re related to are the gypsies

>the cultural basis of Iberia is not Roma
Should I screencap your post? Did you know that ancient Iberian culture is non-existent? Did you know that Iberia's history starts with Roma?

What about the masks, Juan

Exactly, what about them? You aren't going to try and imply that Iberia isn't profoundly romantic, are you?

Wrong, Celtiberians are the true master race

Portugal is cute! CUTE!

>mali and senegal don't have history with spain
what's the atlantic slave trade

The atlantic slave trade was done by portuguese
Spaniards in the Caribbeans would then buy them of the (((portuguese))) merchants

Independentists say this doesn't matter, it's too soon and all of that, eventually they'll recognize them.

>when catalonia is literally this youtu.be/cGu1Szl74WU?t=58s

It was you who ruined the perfect idea of the mighty Iberian Kingdom and Empire. We could have ruled the world and we could had cucked hard the Froggers and the Beefs.

>rebellous
portugal was a thing 900 years ago you dumb fuck
Spain only started 500 years ago.

You are the ones that left, though, first Aljubarrota and then in 1650. Dick moves, desu.

You invaded us and we fucked you up in Aljubarrota and in 1640 we just got tired of your incompetent asses

you're right

t. northern portugal

Scottland shoud be orange OP

>You invaded us
A little bit of banter, nothing personal.
>in 1640 we just got tired of your incompetent asses
You're admiting it now, it was YOUR fault that Iberia died.

Fuck you, you wanted to make Portugal another of your provinces without any autonomy. You removed Portuguese nobles from Madrid. Filipe II of Spain was the only one to fully respect portuguese autonomy and territorial integrity. It was the only time that perhaps the Iberian Utopia would perfectly work. You ruined it all Castelhano.

japs are so cuck, why the song is in english?

>Orange: Non Sovereign entities recognizing the republic of catalonya
Corsica and Scotland
its something
t. east castille

sadly true

I drop iberian tears.

>states formally recognizing catalonia as a country
none
>states formally NOT recognizing catalonia as a country
a bunch

>states formally recognizing my new nation state, shitpostia
none
>states formally NOT recognizing shitpostia
none

>the meme i made up for this post is more legitimate that catalonia

You speak like retards.
Your lisp and retarded mumbling ass language is disgusting.

You wish you speak like us,a serious,potent voice

youtube.com/watch?v=7UgJOWecS_A

youtube.com/watch?v=4ug-YlSzKW0

Spain has a 17 per cent unemployment rate. Lazy fucking paellaniggers

He is probably a Catalan trying to shed some """irony""" in Portugal's decision. Catalans were complaining about the former colonies in the same way.

>Fuck you, you wanted to make Portugal another of your provinces without any autonomy.
Absolute fearmongering. Look at Euskadi and Cataluña, they have more autonomy regarding their future than Spain -the country itself, not this "superpowerful devil" known as "Madrid".
Just admit it, you guys fucked up and don't want to take responsability for killing something so beautiful.

>lisp
Funny you say that when the ones that can't actually pronounce the "s" is the Portuguese.
Also:
>comparing Portuguese to Spanish
Ayyy, it's so cute when other Iberian languages actually think they're on the level of Castilian.

We didin´t Castelhano, if you study Iberian history, you will notice the problem was always Castille, fucking Castille...

Countries with their own separatism-China, Sri Lanka, etc- or stand to gain nothing but irritating a trade partner are obviously going to reject it
I doubt a single one of those countries has no commercial ties to Spain, it's 2017, not 1817, so that's a pretty stupid comment

Iberian REunion when?

Castille must die for that dream.

Clueless faggot here, what did Castille do?

You are the Clueless faggot here you Moose fucker, you are not even a real country get out.

Spain is a thing since the visigoths came, and idea only materialized after the union of the catholic kings.

Castille is the glue that connect all of other states aren't they?

>yes, goy! It was Castilha! Not us, the ones who started the "restoration" war!
>the "restoration" war was perfectly valid and not stupid! We HAD the right to have some ships!
The PortuguesANO strikes again. Let me guess, you are going to give England some other island, right?

Yes, that's what I said, sorry I wasn't clear; I'm a clueless faggot, what did Castille do? I actually don't know.

>the problem was always Castille, fucking Castille
lol wut? It is the only entity that did shit during the reconquista and the reunification.The rest of the kingdoms just followed thei coaltails

>Clueless faggot
Hey, you clueless faggot, the Canadian is calling *himself* a "clueless faggot".
>not a real country
We are OLDER than you, nigger.

Good news is, you don't need anyone's permission to be a country, you just need an army (and ideally, nukes).

Bad news is, Catalonia has neither.

Yes its true. But how can Iberia survive if Castille never respected the diferences inside Iberia itself? No wonder the project would die at birth. Since the begining of the Christian Iberian Kingdoms (including Portugal) royal mariages were done with the objective to unify all kingdoms into one kingdom. This story goes back in 1300´s and in a more peaceful and diplomatic way in 1400´s.

At least we can give territory to England with free will. Not the same story with Gibraltar, right?

>We are OLDER than you, nigger.
I think he was referring to Canada, not Spain.

Castille has german blood with the Anschluss thing, that is the problem.

bants apart there are worse situation like in the balkan
having only 2 countries in an historic region is pretty good desu

Older? Like an homogeneous state? Dont make me laugh Castillian.

>it's better to just give land for free than losing it through war!
Say what? Is this really what the Portugue Empire amounts to? "Let's just give it to daddy England"?

Oh cmon read some Portuguese history and you will notice why we handed some portuguese former territories to the British.

>Oh cmon read some Portuguese history and you will notice why we are cucks and proud
lmao

Castille is older than Portugal by 2 centeries.The eldest kingdom are Leon and Pamplona either way.Portugal is the youngest

That green text is true and you stated what I wanted, makes part of the survival guide of a small nation.

>Older? Like an homogeneous state? Dont make me laugh Castillian.
Castilla became independent BEFORE Portugal.
Know your place, 2nd placer.

This is the natural state of the iberian peninsula and how it should be

I was refering to Spain as a homogeneous state. Castille was a small kingdom and Portugal or Portuguese county didint even exist at the time, being part of the Leonese Kingdom.

Surely, people in east andalusia still speak mozarabic.

County of Castille, part of the Leonese Kingdom. Dude...

I'll just say it again:
>it's better to just give land for free than losing it through war!

>M-muh small nation!
Then stop acting big.

Remove Granada and we are cool

Antes que Castilla leyes, León tuvo 20 reyes.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_de_Castilla
Shit, did I really need to link it to you?
Know your place, 2nd placer.

You are the one trying to acting big, you acted big to such small nation you got butfucked and did 1 year mourning or more.

>County of Castile, one of the medieval counties of the Kingdom of León, c.850–1065
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castile
You were a county 2nd placer, that makes us the 3rd placer.

The county of Castille was independent in the IX century.Portugal was not even a thought until the XI century

No shit sherlock, we were still under Leonese subjugation, and then some french nobles wanted to make the end of Iberia an independent place. The rest is history.

I'm not talking about León or Asturias, from which we both come from, I'm talking about Castilla and Portugal.
At least we never try to hide that we failed at invading Portugal every time, but the Portuguese always try to push their cuckoldry towards England as, somehow, "needed" and "good".

Like you always needed to suck French dick, we are so equal brother. As a Kingdom and a County and a independent faction, Castille is older than Portugal or the Portucalensis County (whatever you want to call it). As a formed nation with territorial unity and borders with outside neighbours and with a single language, these factors make Portugal a homogeneous state by birth wich makes us at the same time older then Castille or properly saying, future Spain. Even without the existence of Spain, Castille was still forming its borders, with Aragon and Granada, while at that time Portugal was already formed as a homogenous state.

>all this clay thrown down the garbage

>Like you always needed to suck French dick, we are so equal brother.
You seem to have your history wrong, Portufriend. France was an enemy and, as such, we even had territories inside mainland France. We warred them for centuries and it was only during the early Borbones that we were allies. And even during said alliance we did all the dirty work -which is why, even though Spain lost the invasion of Portugal in 1700s, we ended up getting ALL of Lousiana, because France had to pay for being saved again.
When a nation "was formed" doesn't matter in this discussion, since "Castilla" is traced back to Burgos, if we want to go back into memory lane. The fact of the matter is that Portugal was independent of León after Castilla.

L-Let us out of this
One of my girlfriends had portuguese parents and my best friend has spanish grand-parents

>Castilla leyes
que quiso decir con eso?
>mfw gallego
>entiendo casi todo el español antiguo con facilidad

Castillian laws of libre albedrio are celtiberian in origin and precede everything the neogothic kingdom of Leon ever had.Castile is a real nation that was born from the Celtiberian culture that resisted the Visigoths.Leon was just the baby of the visigothic kingdom and resistance

Castille did, that's way all regions kept their autonomous differences until the war of succession, where some lost it because they supported the wrong king, and other kept it because they supported the right one.

why*

>>states formally NOT recognizing shitpostia

"saved" good way to say that you were useless, only because your king was a french bourbon and that our king was a nice guy and louisana like quebec not really worth.

Blue: States that formally recognize the Republic of China
Grey: States that do not recognize the Republic of China

>panama
Lel

burn

AssPain is falling apart like a shitty seat toledo, ain't life grand??

>independent Grenada

fix that for you