Degeneracy contest

From a scale of 1-10, how decadent and degenerate is you're country?

>9/10
>youtube.com/watch?v=azdfH5j3WGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Rep8m847Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>western part: 30/10
>eastern part: 5/10

5, I guess?

>6.8

I think we still have hope

5/10 The youth is pretty degenerate.

I'd say about 7. We've voted for Brexit, which is a baby step. And we're not as bad as France, Germany, Sweden and some other European countries that are trying to commit national suicide. Economically though, no really does anything of value, individually and nationally we live off credit. It's getting to the sad stage where we probably need a bit of recession to shake off the parasites.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Rep8m847Q

11/10

''Se a putaria fosse materia escolar, eu nao ia precisar estudar''
Holy shit.

Post that 10 year old fag dancing in the carnival.
You know the one that I'm talking about

Southern Sweden - 7/10
Middle Sweden 5/10
North Sweden - 0/10

ARUBA
JAMAICA

OH I WANNA TAKE YOU

are you telling me in Puerto Rico, people pretend to engage in the reproductive act in public?
what's the benefit of this?

And in which part of sweden do you live?
North sweden seems like a comfy place to settle.

we sell degeneracy too.

>monday to mid of friday
6/10
>night friday to night of sundy
aids/10

I live in the middle of Sweden, state called "Närke". Gonna move out of this shithole once i earn enough money to buy a house in the north.

negress?

Used to be a 9,5 during narcolords years we are now a solid 7 because we still have a thing called casas de pique (niggers literally cut other niggers in little pieces and then make empanadas) only in nigger cities/towns.

Let me explain you my theory.

Since the 50s, the US started giving poor brown people free everything: housing, transportation, money for food, medicine, etc. This resulted in a chunk of poor brown people that decided not to work any longer. All the time was spent on hedonistic activities. The Middle and Upper classes are not so much affected by this degeneracy. There's still some dignity left, that's why we're not 10/10.

it's all shit. homos and feminists everywhere to be honest

You bastard, know I have that song in my head

>50's republicans
>give anything for free
Rly?

No country beats mine in that regard mate, just check

∞/10

Every fuckin day it's 11/10. And I'm a paulistano living in Curitiba.
How do you determine degeneracy by the week days?

7/10 family values are still a big deal for a lot of people

4/10

Yeah, some of our girls are breeding with migrants, but who the fuck cares about random coalburners anyway.

Germans are still a hardworking, and efficient people. Plus, it's not so bad here, as long as you stay away from the shitholes.

> middle

>how decadent and degenerate is you're country?
6,000,000/1

Solid 10/10. The whole country.

>German: 1
>French: 4
>Italian: 2
>Rumantsch: 0

San Francisco can beat the world.

#refugeeeswelcome

8/10 in Wales
9/10 Scotland
10/10 England
6/10 N Ireland

Stop fucking with the language we gave you

>San Francisco can beat the world.
Sometimes I doubt it.

>7/0

Sorry missed a number

>7/10

A sum of multiple averages is hard. It's not divided by states or geological areas themselves, because those areas are divided too everywhere within City-States. Muh Republic :D

11/10

East - 2/10
West - 4/10

And as usual, big cities are the most degenerate

Quebec is a three. We got our bunch of Hipsters and we elected a woman prime minister once.

You also gave us countless african dindus, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

This.

Brazil should be nuked.

decandence 20/10
degeneracy 4/10

Aruba isn't that rare.

What's rare for you?

>11/10

SATAN LOVES YOU/10

wew lad

DOUBLE DOUBLE TRIPLE
I'd even say 5/10 now that we're full of conservative muslims

2/10

Kek. Good Joke.

Aruba is rare. But not VERY rare. Like example: Tuvalu and Virgin Islands, Or even Central african republic. Tell me which one you want of those three, I'll prove you I collected it

Poo in loo

Whats the difference?

Democrats, especially Kennedy and LBJ.

>tfw somalibro ruined his flag

Decadence is comparable to "Filthy rich" Max decadence would be Petrol Arabs executing homosexuals by pouring hot petrol down their throat.

Degeneracy is done by the Left. It's those leftists that go "It's okay to drink vodka while you're pregnant, If your kid is retarded, Government gives free money."

19/10

Yes, mister Shekelstein?

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

No.

c ta loko

Decadence isn`t necessarily a bad thing. Everyone likes an easier and luxurious life and thats not bad as long as it`s in balance with societies progression.