Heard you guys like gross stuff

heard you guys like gross stuff

I never tell anybody this, but I self-harm by ripping off my toenails and thought I'd post the evidence

Attached: ewtoe.jpg (256x480, 26K)

timestamp by that bloody worm would be nice.

based

Why cant you do sexxy cutting like normal girls?

How do you pull it off? Does it take a lot of force? And what's the recovery time between waiting for another nail to pull off?

timestamp or gtfo

I’m not gonna lie. Cutters are always Whitney pussies looking for attention. You’re the real deal and actually enjoy intense pain you fucking psychopath, Jesus Christ. Fucking madman

I've ripped off all of my toenails so many times, that they don't really grow back anymore.

RIP I'll never be an egirl who can sell feet pics

Attached: timetoes.jpg (352x480, 22K)

nice job
do it on stream

I pick at one side of the nail until it raises up, then I literally just rip it off in a clean sweep.

I've done both but I stopped cutting because ripping up your nails always hurt a lot more, I would bite my nails till they bled and if you strip enough nail away it actually starts burning and stinging like a bitch, my nails grow normally since im not retarded like op who pulls her nails off to the nail matrix (that can cause cancer in rare cases) I bite my nails normally but I go a lot further inwards than most people to where the nail makes contact with the skin, halfway to the cuticle. I didn't cut for attention but it was really inconvenient (having to wear long-sleeved shirts at all times) so I went back to nail-biting, both of them are a crazy hard habit to get rid of and I still feel the urge to cut to this day. When I started cutting I stopped biting my nails though (and vice-versa)

Neato. How'd you find this was your preference for self harm?

Attached: FB_IMG_1568306174529.jpg (640x591, 14K)

Here's my other foot that's kinda healed up. I can probably pick off the 2nd nail from the left to show it off.

Pics soon

Attached: timetoes2.jpg (352x480, 28K)

It's more convenient and hurts more, im not op but I understand why she'd do it over any other methods of self-harm.

did you never do this with your fingernails?

step 1 - pick off the skin from the side of the nail

Attached: step1.jpg (352x480, 27K)

step 2 - riiiiipppppppppp

Attached: step2.jpg (352x480, 29K)

show face plz
;3

I like the raw pain that peeling toenails gives me, and it's way easier to hide than scars from cutting/burning. I don't do this with my fingernails because like I mentioned, toenails are easy to hide.

So are you somehow aroused while you ripping of your nails?

Whoa.Neato. do you keep your toe nails in a pickle jar?

Nah it's not a fetish thing, it's just like a good kind of pain. It burns and the feeling of your skin being ripped off feels good to me lol

No lol, I toss them. A waste, I know.

I've always done this type of stuff with my fingernails, nobody seems to care if you have fucked up fingernails because biting your nails is pretty normal compared to cutting/burning

You're bizarre, man. I like you. Come over and pet my cat. We can share a plate of bagel bites.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568563056613.jpg (400x326, 12K)

This has been a therapeutic experience for me. Never showed anybody or talked about my terror toes out of embarrassment, but I know you fucks enjoy feet and/or gore.

Been thinking of doing this. Is it hard? Had any grave consequences?

How long does it take for a nail to grow back? Also does it bother you when you have to put on socks or shoes?

That sounds amazing I'm omw

Lmao. For real real. Come through toe bae.

Are you dedicated masochist?

My nails are just kind of naturally soft for some reason?? Like I try to grow out my fingernails to paint them all cute and girly, but they just kind of bend and break on their own. I haven't had any medical issues with this since I disinfect them and wrap them up immediately afterwards.

I can take about 3-4 weeks for a nub of a nail to grow in. I'm too anxious to ever let them fully come in before I rip them off, so tbh I don't even know if they CAN ever fully grow back.
Also yeah sometimes my toes will stick to my socks and when I take them off later, I have to pick lint out of the open wounds lololol

Has anybody ever seen your toes and asked you what's up?

Dam bro, I don't know if I should consider you having balls of titanium or being the most fucked up person in existence.
Having my toenail ripped off was one of the most unpleasant and painful experiences in my life.

Probably????? Idk. I also like the feeling of flossing my gums until they bleed and I'll even rip out chunks of my gums with my fingernails.

Won't post pics because I'm actively trying to stop that habit. I feel that the gum thing is probably more hazardous to me in the long-run than the toe thing lul.

I had to tell a therapist when they asked if I had ever self-harmed. I refused to show her and her advice was basically "uhm hey uh don't do that"

I do it too, I don't really understand why I do it tho, bored maybe? weirdest thing i fucking do

toe bros

Lol. What a response. You don't have any other coping habits? Like drinking or substance abuse? Or like running or something?

Nah, I don't do any sort of hard drugs or drink. The worst thing I do is very rarely smoke pot when I can afford it. My main coping mechanism is sleeping for ~12 hours a day

That counts. If I had the time I'd sleep tons too.

Attached: 504a1c65c3457921de8531.jpg (760x507, 67K)

Used a fairly old pic since my hair color/glasses are different now.
Decided to show what I looked like because I wanted ya'll to see that you never know what kind of person is secretly mutilating their feet or doing other fucked up shit lol

Attached: faceofaterrortoe.jpg (542x960, 46K)

Post tits with bloody fingernails on nipples

Attached: B62A566D-E9F6-41CE-A40D-8E2D98555563.jpg (350x250, 21K)

that's hot

pic of all your toenails ripped off?

Mee too.

Attached: 14D1B9F8-B290-4D99-A35E-35D3C3B6DE04.jpg (4032x3024, 787K)

Damn you're cute. Seriously come pet my cat and eat bagel bites you big weirdo.

put toenails into condom, put condom into pineapple, put pineapple into pooper

I'll let you rip off my toenails if you let me steal your cat

What's going on there? Is your toenail being stapled on?

Nah. I love my smelly boi. We'll watch you though and be weirdly supportive.

Attached: IMG_20181215_065343_970.jpg (2988x3060, 1.78M)

Clearly stitches you tard

Ehh I dropped a 70 pound log and it busted my toe open. 4 broken bones and an open compound fracture. The tip of my toe exploded. So they had to stitch it back on

Attached: F7C3CBF1-0480-4EB2-9690-850BA59CFEB0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

Yo! I broke my big toe this past Saturday!! I dropped a 370lb motorcycle on my foot!

Attached: IMG_20191007_173912_744.jpg (1080x1287, 380K)

Did this just recently happen?
If not what’s your toe look like now?

So it happened a year ago. And this is what it looks like now.

Attached: 39D5F152-28B8-4285-8434-1A1FFE25C2D1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

Nice man. Welcome to the broken club

Holy fuck I can’t. This is fucking it I’m done with Sup Forums.
I can watch beheading and shit but this is too fucking far I don’t know why but fuck. FUCK.

how much does this hurt

Not too bad

is your cat high?

>my toes will stick to my socks and when I take them off later.

Oh god why does this disturb me so much.

Nah. He's probably too old to get stoned. When I was younger my ex and I used to get him high. Nowadays I wouldn't consider it at all.

I like to imagine is accompanied by a nice wet SCHLOP sound and the sock disconnects. Like velcro.