Well Sup Forums you guys are going to love this one

well Sup Forums you guys are going to love this one.
Today I was at my 3D art studio class, we had to present our ideas at a table. The project is to make a 3D wire sculpture but we have to be able to wear it, blah blah blah. I decided I wanted to make a pig mask with a nose ring, because I have my nose pierced and I am often told alot about how I would "look so much more handsome without that hognose ring in" and whatever, plus some other symbolic stuff about the pig. More than half the class is female and so is the professor. Immediately she begins to question and poke holes into my concept and basically implying I shouldn't do it. All the other females begin to agree, yet no one is explaining why I shouldn't so I straight up ask whats wrong with it. Everyone walks around the issue without actually saying ANYTHING meaningful but just suggest that its not a good idea. Then of course, as I prod more because I want to know whats wrong with my concept they begin to imply that its a "negative connotation towards women"...Yes I shit you not. As the I try to defend my concept and explain why Its not supposed to be perceived or represented that way they all just get more angry and say "yes but someone might see it that way" this goes on for a while, but eventually I remember that there are a few guys in the class, and I'm curious as to what they have to say. As I begin turning to the guy next to me, every single one of the females begin to gasp and groan and throw a fit. I ask the guys and they all think my idea is great. Basically now I am scorned by all the females in the class except for one of my friends and I'm going to have to go apologize next time I'm in class because if I don't I'm probably going to get shit grades from our feminazi professor.

TLDR: user wants to make a pig mask for his art project and all the females want to turn it into a symbol of sexism and get throw a fit.

Attached: throat.gif (458x436, 678K)

Thats what you get for going to university. want to learn 3d art then do so in your spare time while you work, there is plenty of free tutorials and such to get you started online, once you know the basics the rest is up to practice. so save your money and become better than you will get anyway from those classes

what’s wrong with a fucking pig mask? I don’t get it

their arguments were that basically every single woman has been called a pig at least once in their lifetime, which I guess just inherently makes pigs a sexist symbol

Make a pussy mask then

never apologize, if you get shit for this later by your professor, go to her superiors and complain, ask them beforehand if they think there is anything wrong with a pigmask with a nosering

nah, i was thinking of still making the pig mask but sticking a giant cock on the forehead like a unicorn horn

do that lol, and record as much as you can

Add obvious male features such as a beard or tribal tattoos, food stuck in teeth/cheek, cigar idk.

I know it you arn't looking for this kind of advice, but sometimes it's best to just go with the flow. With that being said, men gets called pig all the time, I fail to see how it's exclusively used towards women.

one of the dudes suggested adding my earings and glasses so you've got the right idea

I think I hear more about "male chauvinistic pigs" than hogbeasts

Whenever i hear the word pig its either refering to sexist men, or cops. I dont believe your story, it looks like a way to antagonize woman or the feminist movement. I know there are crazy people in there tho, like in any group/movement/religion/etc. And if its true, fuck them, not the movement. If your story is true, you shouldnt apologize and you should go on with your concept. Have a good day OP!

From what little I know about it, I'd say fuck the apology. It's an ART class, am I missing something here?

So they're just looking for excuses to be offended then.

Look, they already have their hearts set on being offended, so I say you should go ham with it. Make the pig mask and make it obviously female. Make it the best caricature of a pig feminist you can. They’re going to be pissed anyway, so why not take an obvious shot at them?

yeah, but then I would basically be saying fuck my grades. I shouldn't have to apologize but I'm just going to take it up the ass and keep my mouth shut for the rest of the semester. These bitches know how to turn anything into a fucking argument

Just make miss piggy from the muppets and say it’s body positivity.
If you appease the beta fat girls, the skinny ones will fall in line.

dude, if your grades get fucked then you go to her supervisors and complain about discriminatory treatment and if they dont take it seriously then threaten to sue

that's kinda brilliant tbqh, do this OP

it has to be about some sort of reflection and be "deep" whatever, because art apparently always has to have some sort of meaning or imply/ interpret something, I guess we can't just make things because we want to or think it will be cool

So modernize miss piggy. Put your nose ring on her as your signature and give it pic related tattoo. Should be edgy enough then.

Attached: AB8ACF5F-6079-41EB-BDE6-4C24D3FA803B.jpg (537x631, 81K)

name it Mrs. Piggy Chauvinist. say the pig she married was name Mr. Porky Pigg Chauvinist.

DAMN! That's a mindfuck. lol

Not going to get much sympathy. Nose ring, art guy, I'm betting you see yourself as pretty liberal. Reap what you sow

not really, i see the flaws and strengths in both parties, but I don't consider myself liberal or conservative. I generally just don't like politics though.

Calling feminists feminazis on a site that loves nazis and hates women

>WAT

What the fuck?
Pig is an insult towards men exclusively